Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Cottagecore romanticizes the legacy of settler colonialism and frontier living that relies on the stolen land of indigenous people.” - via baixueagain.tumblr.com/

Also, as was previously mentioned, can’t imagine Laura Ingalls Wilder with her wooden trunk and BLUE walls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything about her is overdone now. Her face, her ‘fashion sense’, her brows, her home, even her marriage comes off as false and trying too hard.

Worst thing she did was part ways with gleam. Seems like they polished the turd pretty well. Sad really, she was so likeable when she started out. And it’s not envy of success, it’s sadness at what a nice northern lass has let success do to her. Such a shame.

Reactions: 21
The Lancôme mascara seems pretty good here:

20210128_093201.jpg

Maybe Victoria har to do some retakes and it ended up clumpy?

Reactions: 7
Hmm. Something does seem to be up. She was on a trend of losing followers daily and then has such a splurge of new followers -- in the thousands? I could see that happening maybe if one of her posts went viral but that's definitely not the case.

You think she's trying to incrementally surpass the 1M threshold to try and wheel in more money for her ads?

Someone needs to alert Lydia :ROFLMAO:
she has now bought over 30k followers which is outrageous

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is so obsessed with sizes and she feels the need to tell us she is XS. The yellow jumper looks lovely on the model but it looks absolutely terrible on Vicky. But look, even with XS it is still very loose fitting on me babes. 😬

Her whole outfit looks terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never noticed the nail 🤣
Still think it was a stunning ad tho considering (I presume) was just fine by her and him and no studio?
Its really not, its an outdated style and with technology these days even tiktokers are producing higher quality videos/ads etc. Also its literally her job, no one sucks up to anyone for simply doing her job, given she has years in the industry i would expect something better. But she either does this or tiktok trends

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its really not, its an outdated style and with technology these days even tiktokers are producing higher quality videos/ads etc. Also its literally her job, no one sucks up to anyone for simply doing her job, given she has years in the industry i would expect something better. But she either does this or tiktok trends
Each to their own opinion I suppose. You clearly have a more skilled eye on these sort of things than I do 👍🏻😃

Reactions: 6
What a professional ad. One finger missing the nail. And streaky orange tan underarm.
Over at Lydl's thread a lot of people are raving about FROW's ad. Ok, I mean compared to our lazy moo moo, Victoria shines. 🤷‍♀️

Editorial of Frow.....................................vs............"Editorial" of Lydia
1611836715338.png
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nothing to do with her latest posts but I havd just seen this reply to a comment on one of her reels and it has made me lose so much respect for her!
Completely missed the point or maybe she just doesn't care!!!

Screenshot_20210128-122131_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Nothing to do with her latest posts but I havd just seen this reply to a comment on one of her reels and it has made me lose so much respect for her!
Completely missed the point or maybe she just doesn't care!!!

View attachment 406912
Suppose she can afford to wear her FREE clothes and eat all her FREE food, whilst keeping her million pounds tucked up in the banks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that 20 people liked Vic's snotty bitchy reply says everything I need to know about her followers.

No one is saying you need to be nude and cold Vic, just have some compassion for people who can't afford food, their rent/bills, who don't have jobs right now, and those who are sick and would just love to be healthy. People have lost loved ones and all she can think about is showing off her free pasta and her free clothes when she can clearly afford to pay for them herself.

She's a disgusting human and if I had 1 mill in the bank like her, I'd be ashamed to accept free food right now. I don't even have 1/10 of what Vic has and I'd be ashamed to accept free food when people out there are starving!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.