Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toe nails look like they could do with a trim to me! 😂
Toe nail terror !!!
She's lucky those toenails haven't ripped her leather shoes to shreds ...
Btw, I hate looking at any adult's feet and hers are gonna give me nightmares 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate myself for saying it but her work ethic is impressing me atm....

Maybe I'm feeling less hateful towards her because I haven't watched her vlogs for a few weeks and haven't been subjected to her moaning...

Reactions: 9
Oh hello lovey Tattlers

I’ve been away as my mum got badly ill with COVID - all good now!

her self entitlement is driving me mad. Guess what Vic? YOU DO NOT NEED TO WEAR DESIGNERS!!! What’s wrong with the girl she used to be, who would promote ASOS??? I get there’s fast fashion issues, but it’s not exactly as if she wears entirely sustainable outfits. The woman just needs to get a grip.

• Heart

Maybe I'm feeling less hateful towards her because I haven't watched her vlogs for a few weeks and haven't been subjected to her moaning...
Same here! Maybe I’m just liking her better in comparison to Lydia 😂

Reactions: 6

Honestly. I think giving her props or any influencer for actually doing work for once is ridiculous. What else is she meant to do all day but produce content. It’s not a hard mentally intensive job. She has her husband to help as well. Realistically, influencers should be doing much more. And when you look at their vlogs, cleaning, writing to do lists buying and trying on clothes seems to pass as work for them just because they are filming it.

I dunno I’m currently sick and still working 12+ hour days as an analyst. So maybe I’m being a harsher critic than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly. I think giving her props or any influencer for actually doing work for once is ridiculous. What else is she meant to do all day but produce content. It’s not a hard mentally intensive job. She has her husband to help as well. Realistically, influencers should be doing much more. And when you look at their vlogs, cleaning, writing to do lists buying and trying on clothes seems to pass as work for them just because they are filming it.

I dunno I’m currently sick and still working 12+ hour days as an analyst. So maybe I’m being a harsher critic than usual.
Completely agree with you - if someone was paying me hundreds of thousands of pounds to swan around in a ballgown in the kitchen, you bet I'd be there

Fair. Think I've spend too much time on Lydia millen's thread and my standards and expectations have dropped considerably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s starting to look like part of the TOWIE cast! I wonder if she gets fillers somewhere that stays open during lockdown because of a medical licence loophole 🤔

5F528067-3DDB-4246-A8B1-84A1E11577E1.jpeg
EA10EA15-7C4E-4C24-A7B1-714957143BD9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
She's really overselling her latest giveaway, "you can imagine the value" ... From a practical standpoint it's 1 bottle of perfume when over Christmas she was giving away a whole collection of multiple perfumes. The limited bottle is only worth something if you love flowerbomb and collect that kind of thing, I think it misses the mark as an instagram giveaway for the masses.

Nevermind the fact that Victoria has had her grubby hands all over it for the videos and photos. She sound so smug about it being 1 of 15 created, nice try but it's clearly a marketing gimic and not a genuinely special piece.

Reactions: 12
She's really overselling her latest giveaway, "you can imagine the value" ... From a practical standpoint it's 1 bottle of perfume when over Christmas she was giving away a whole collection of multiple perfumes. The limited bottle is only worth something if you love flowerbomb and collect that kind of thing, I think it misses the mark as an instagram giveaway for the masses.

Nevermind the fact that Victoria has had her grubby hands all over it for the videos and photos. She sound so smug about it being 1 of 15 created, nice try but it's clearly a marketing gimic and not a genuinely special piece.
Not a fan of Vic, but I would still like to win it. I can spray it with one of my sanitizer bottles when it arrives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get her new series on Instagram. “What I would wear?” To what? 🤷🏻‍♀️ A corporate office job if anyone would give her one? When she’s really just going downstairs to lead her husband and gal pal? It doesn’t make sense to me

I and I’m sure many of you ladies get dressed and head to the office daily. It’s a fact of life for many people but I guess for vicky it’s pure fantasy.... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I apologize if anyone else mentioned it here before but have you noticed Freddy sold her gifted Strathberry Vic collab bag on her Depop for £90? 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.