Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5A52AE7-F265-451E-A9C0-4357FE4A65D5.jpg

What even is this? She’s sitting on her counter in her bare feet with an empty notepad, an empty mug, her phone and a handbag beside her....
Great content brainstorming going on in the McGrath house this week!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 403893
What even is this? She’s sitting on her counter in her bare feet with an empty notepad, an empty mug, her phone and a handbag beside her....
HI i'm such a boss babe. Look at me in my tacky unbuttoned cardigan sitting barefoot on the kitchen counter with work materials staged as props. Do I look bossy enough yet? ;)

Also - curious - do other countries not see her (low) number of likes? Here in the America we can.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HI i'm such a boss babe. Look at me in my tacky unbuttoned cardigan sitting barefoot on the kitchen counter with work materials staged as props. Do I look bossy enough yet? ;)

Also - curious - do other countries not see her (low) number of likes? Here in the America we can.
I'm in South Africa - we are still able to see the number of 'likes'

Reactions: 6
View attachment 403893
What a pointless question. She really makes no effort. Just let a bunch of people answer to a dumb question, yeah ENGAGEMENT.

I believe in Sweden, for example, you can't/couldn't see them. Here in Germany it still shows up.

Reactions: 7

Im in Ireland and the number of likes have been hidden for months now

Reactions: 9
Ugh, I just saw her post and it is so annoying! Why would you even take a picture like that and what even is that caption 🙄

I’m in Canada and can’t see likes anymore. Happened during the summer, I believe.

• Wow
What a pointless question. She really makes no effort. Just let a bunch of people answer to a dumb question, yeah ENGAGEMENT.

I believe in Sweden, for example, you can't/couldn't see them. Here in Germany it still shows up.
I'm in Sweden and can still see likes 😊:

20210126_200131.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Czech Republic, we can see it ☺

instagram randomly chose which users can or can't see the number of likes, it doesn't matter which country you're in. for example a big part of my job is marketing/social media so i have 6 instagrams. i believe 4 can see likes while 2 can't 🤗
to stay on topic, that is some really low engagement for her number of followers, who are obviously fake

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting! Thanks all for the feedback on the likes in different areas/accounts. Instagram is strange how spotty they are but I remember reading so much about the likes going away but it seems most still see them.

Back to taking in all of Victoria/IntheFrow's couture week content --- I mean, wait, nevermind... 😆

• Haha
I mean, the girl's just showing us why you should never wear heels, right? 😬

Put ya gross feet away mate, no one wants to see those bunions. Especially not on a kitchen worktop!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 403893
Victoria's desperate to look classy by perching her gifted second hand Kelly.

No judgment on a second hand bag, since sustainability is one of her "passions". But ICYMI, that Kelly was gifted by Farfetch after her begging for some poor company for a yellow Kelly.

She got a navy (blu indigo I think) Kelly 28 (i think) Selier. In that video, her disappointment was so evident, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

Reactions: 8
I've been lurking here for a while, and kind of hate-watched her latest video and couldn't not comment. The way she treats her clothes makes me cry!! I know she gets gifted most of them, but still...

How does she have an entire room for a wardrobe, but still not have enough space to store her clothes in a way where they aren't just shoved in every which way??! And how is she only just now discovering that hanging up heavy knitwear is a bad idea?

Also, very amused watching her bend over backwards to try to be complementary in describing the things she is now going to sell - can't say they aren't current/in fashion if we are planning to flog them on Vestiaire collective now can we?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This girl either cannot apply mascara or that mascara is terrible. Those are not fanned out lashes, those are clumped together lashes. I can't screenshot but that is genuinely terrible. I'll stick with my Maybelline Lash Sensational thank you very much, cheap and amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.