Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one seriously bad attempt to be stylish. Alert the fashion police because we have a victim here!!!šŸšØ
I don't know why she keeps on saying "The husband", "I took the husband" etc.

Is she still trying to validate the fact that she has a husband?

Reactions: 13
I don't know why she keeps on saying "The husband", "I took the husband" etc.

Is she still trying to validate the fact that she has a husband?
Because she is a Boss Babeee, she is a mix of toxic feminism with hypocrisy, she considers being a Girl Boss (I started to hate that term) about women having to be superior to men when is actually about equality and women confidence and independence, while Vicky was desperate to get married she practically begged to that moron for years now he treats her like trash and manage to live a lazy life at her expense but the fact he financially depends on her makes her feel like it was an achievement I actually think that everytime she says the husband she makes it sounds more like "the witch"

Reactions: 16
I wish sheā€™d accurately declare her freebies on stories....or is there an ASA amnesty for Christmas? šŸ˜’

Reactions: 9
She's been doing that scarf tucked into a belt thing for a while. This time it has failed miserably. Also re the hallway, she did say a while ago it had shop vibes or felt like a shop or something like that so that's probably why she films all her ads there in her own personal shop.

Reactions: 8
These free gifts..honestly pisses me off so much because people work hard and save for MONTHS to comfortably afford some of these things and then she just shows off getting them for free šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
So she 'took the husband away for the evening to thank him for a busy and successful year' and it's a bleeping PR stay! Being her true cheap self. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she 'took the husband away for the evening to thank him for a busy and successful year' and it's a bleeping PR stay! Being her true cheap self. It's so embarrassing.
It cracks me up how much she always hypes up that she has a TEAM when itā€™s two only people. I have 10 direct reports and consider a whole department a team. Not just a couple sidekicks. šŸ¤£

And I agree. Iā€™d feel like a complete ass giving anyone a gift I got for free to recognize their work supporting me. Thatā€™s so tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It cracks me up how much she always hypes up that she has a TEAM when itā€™s two only people. I have 10 direct reports and consider a whole department a team. Not just a couple sidekicks. šŸ¤£

And I agree. Iā€™d feel like a complete ass giving anyone a gift I got for free to recognize their work supporting me. Thatā€™s so tacky.
Since half of ā€œher teamā€ couldnā€™t even make it to the free night stay, wonder what #pr #gifted tit she gave to Rebecca. Her bestie, HelloOctover, gave her friends #pr #gifted SpaceNK stuff šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Well she can do the same as Fleur de Force declutter her stash and give the half empty skincare she didn't like and is close to expire or the used make up she doesn't like or use anymore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically she ā€œtook Alex a way for a treatā€ and made him photograph her the whole time.

How very THOUGHTFUL of you Vicky šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In today's video she says her folks are gonna come to her place on Christmas Eve and they're probably going to go on a "festive walk with the dogs".

šŸ¤”

Now, what the duck is a festive walk with the dogs? The sheer amount of crap that slithers out of this baboon-arse-mouthed ostrich is uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So now sheā€™s crowd sourcing for gifts so she can tell Alex what to buy her? This woman knows no bounds. This is what happens when everything is given to you for free, thereā€™s nothing special left to gift.

Also, Fendi needs to ask for their marketing spend back. That clutch! With a holiday outfit! Oy vey. And I get sheā€™s trying to be aSpiRaTiOnAL, but whoā€™s taking a clutch and wearing a fancy ass dress from their bedroom to the kitchen to the dining room to the living room?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So now sheā€™s crowd sourcing for gifts so she can tell Alex what to buy her? This woman knows no bounds. This is what happens when everything is given to you for free, thereā€™s nothing special left to gift.

Also, Fendi needs to ask for their marketing spend back. That clutch! With a holiday outfit! Oy vey. And I get sheā€™s trying to be aSpiRaTiOnAL, but whoā€™s taking a clutch and wearing a fancy ass dress from their bedroom to the kitchen to the dining room to the living room?
planning on spending Christmas Day in my fancy ass pyjamas, drinking Buckā€™s Fizz and eating aaaaall the food. Of course, Vic will probably have everything laid out but wonā€™t allow her teenager or marketing object dog to touch anything. Sheā€™s absolutely ridiculous.

Anyone else agree with this as well? šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Came here to see if the new vlog had anyone else scratching their head. She's hosting Christmas Eve dinner but her mom is bringing her own food (Turkey because she and Alex don't eat meat) and will be cooking as well. Not sure if by Alex she meant her brother or husband, but huh? Because you don't eat meat you can't order it so your guest (who will also be cooking) doesn't have to bring her own dinner?? That's so weird.

Came here to see if the new vlog had anyone else scratching their head. She's hosting Christmas Eve dinner but her mom is bringing her own food (Turkey because she and Alex don't eat meat) and will be cooking as well. Not sure if by Alex she meant her brother or husband, but huh? Because you don't eat meat you can't order it so your guest (who will also be cooking) doesn't have to bring her own dinner?? That's so weird.
I loathe Vic but will take her side on this. Iā€™m plant based and I donā€™t care if someone brings meat into my house but thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be buying and cooking it for my family. Dairy things I have made exception for but definitely not a turkey. Most of my friends and family donā€™t care and just eat plant based when they come over because I do make hearty meals... but on occasion theyā€™ve brought some meat things for appetizers as a dish to share.

If you fundamentally donā€™t believe in eating meat, you shouldnā€™t have to buy it for anyone. Itā€™s 2020 and not essential.

That would be like asking an alcoholic to buy you whiskey for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think is pretty poor to invite someone and basically make them bring their own food is an indirect way to show that you don't care for your guest. I would buy or cook something at least small and if I was invited to something like that I would rather stay at home, I mean I have had vegetarian and vegan people over and I made the effort to search for recipes look for ingredients and cook same with a celiac or someone I know it has a health condition, is called caring but telling someone "I invite you to eat your food in my house" nah that's piss poor for me

Reactions: 12
I loathe Vic but will take her side on this. Iā€™m plant based and I donā€™t care if someone brings meat into my house but thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be buying and cooking it for my family. Dairy things I have made exception for but definitely not a turkey. Most of my friends and family donā€™t care and just eat plant based when they come over because I do make hearty meals... but on occasion theyā€™ve brought some meat things for appetizers as a dish to share.

If you fundamentally donā€™t believe in eating meat, you shouldnā€™t have to buy it for anyone. Itā€™s 2020 and not essential.

Not saying she has to cook it, but you're telling me that with all the food ordering she does, she can't figure out how to get a turkey delivered to her house? Her mother is going to cook it in their house anyway. And she's not plant based. She eats fish and seafood all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I appreciate the analogy youā€™re trying to make here but it isnā€™t anything like that. If you donā€™t believe in eating meat, thatā€™s your choice. Being an alcoholic isnā€™t a choice, and isnā€™t anywhere near comparable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I appreciate the analogy youā€™re trying to make here but it isnā€™t anything like that. If you donā€™t believe in eating meat, thatā€™s your choice. Being an alcoholic isnā€™t a choice, and isnā€™t anywhere near comparable.
sorry bad analogy. Thatā€™s one I got from my mom who is an alcoholic and very understanding and encouraging of my plant based diet. Weā€™ve bonded over our diet choices in a way because we feel those who drink alcohol and do eat meat are more uncomfortable by our decision not to than we are being around people who do.

think of it then like dog meat, rather. We donā€™t eat dog meat in western cultures. Would you buy and prep dog meat because someone who likes to eat dogs on Christmas is coming over for dinner? Likely not.

gonna leave this thread now because this is something I care deeply about and I donā€™t want to quarrel on it heading into the holidays. See you ladies in the new year!! ā™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.