Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying she has to cook it, but you're telling me that with all the food ordering she does, she can't figure out how to get a turkey delivered to her house? Her mother is going to cook it in their house anyway. And she's not plant based. She eats fish and seafood all the time.
To be fair she did say that Alex and his mum will do the cooking. He is the cook in their house so it's not like they are inviting her family over and letting them get on with it. Im sure she will help with side dishes etc. My mum often comes over with food and I help her xx

Reactions: 4
Oh look she’s advertising ANOTHER eyeshadow pallet. That’s three this month alone (if not more and I’ve missed some of the adverts)!!

Reactions: 4
Just watched one of her Vlogmas's and duck me she is so so so so so boring. The way she talks and presents the items she's trying to sell is beyond dull. Alex's photography and editing skills is the only reason she has been a success. No charm whatsoever.

Also was the Birkin comment in her story today a dig at Lydia?

Reactions: 10
My thing about the turkey, is her mom going to drive the turkey all the way from Manchester? That's how it sounds to me. Why can't Vic just order it to have ti delivered to their house and her mom maybe pays her back if she's bothered by purchasing meat? Just seems like they are asking for salmonella and cross contamination.

Also I can't stand her with "decision fatigue" what does she think those of us with day jobs do all day? I make decisions all day long, that's my job. Does she not realize some of us all day long do this? What about medical workers right now? Making life or death decisions trying to decide who gets care right now in places where they cannot physically treat everyone in the pandemic?

Shut up Victoria about making decisions that don't actually matter in the whole scheme of things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised that Vicky is not getting the turkey for free ah right as it not for her she doesn't care.
I don't get this fake vegeterians eating fish as it wasn't a life they kill and actually fish die in a far more horrible way, but Vicky is so ignorant, why she doesn't eat meat anyway? Is because is trendy? I find it quite hypocrite the vegan, plant based diets because unless you sort yourself from organic small ethical businesses you are killing far more animals and destroy the environment even more as to produce that food their habitat get destroyed, wild animals ran out of the food they need, desertification get even worst, etc etc. I mean if someone doesn't like meat is perfectly fine but saying you do it not kill an animal well that's plain ignorant because you are probably helping to eradicate a whole specie but again Vicky would have never think of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised that Vicky is not getting the turkey for free ah right as it not for her she doesn't care.
I don't get this fake vegeterians eating fish as it wasn't a life they kill and actually fish die in a far more horrible way, but Vicky is so ignorant, why she doesn't eat meat anyway? Is because is trendy? I find it quite hypocrite the vegan, plant based diets because unless you sort yourself from organic small ethical businesses you are killing far more animals and destroy the environment even more as to produce that food their habitat get destroyed, wild animals ran out of the food they need, desertification get even worst, etc etc. I mean if someone doesn't like meat is perfectly fine but saying you do it not kill an animal well that's plain ignorant because you are probably helping to eradicate a whole specie but again Vicky would have never think of that.
The fish thing bugs me too. I love to eat fish but I've learned how bad it is for the oceans when people over fish and then catch and kill other sea creatures who weren't meant to be in the nets. Fish do feel pain too just like mammals!

So I've really tried to cut down, I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I am trying to be better with what I eat and don't eat a lot of animals. Just bugs me it is almost like she doesn't care about the oceans as long as she can eat her crab and prawns?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fish thing bugs me too. I love to eat fish but I've learned how bad it is for the oceans when people over fish and then catch and kill other sea creatures who weren't meant to be in the nets. Fish do feel pain too just like mammals!

So I've really tried to cut down, I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I am trying to be better with what I eat and don't eat a lot of animals. Just bugs me it is almost like she doesn't care about the oceans as long as she can eat her crab and prawns?
Instead of saying she’s vegan or vegetarian, she should be saying she’s pescatarian. Or if she’s making a recipe, she should say it’s plant-based. She’s obviously not living a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. She’s still wearing wool, cashmere, silk and leather (and yes, Vic, it still counts even if you didn’t buy an item made with an animal-derived fiber because it was gifted). She’s also constantly consuming. So Vic, don’t can’t say you don’t believe in killing animals for food because your consumption negatively affects animals in other ways, not to mention marginalized humans as well. No amount of charity donations or Daiya cheese will fix that.

A fashion critic I follow posted recently that “animal welfare is everyone’s concern, but animal rights are comfortable white people’s concern” and I agree with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her beloved Dior is far away from cruelty free or vegan. It also reminds me her claims against fast fashion ahh but as long as h&m or asos pay for her doing a haul and photos no worries then. Without mention her hoarding habits.

• Heart
So let me get this straight. She’s asking Alex to buy her a present... with money that she gives him. Riggggggght. Sorry mum, looks like you’re not getting a peloton or a cartier love brace 🙄

• Haha
How sad is it that she asked her followers for ideas for what Alex could buy HER for Christmas?? Either her husband doesn't know what she likes/ isn't romantic enough to come up with anything, or she's so controlling he's only allowed to buy what she approves. Either way not looking like a good relationship to me!

Reactions: 14
How sad is it that she asked her followers for ideas for what Alex could buy HER for Christmas?? Either her husband doesn't know what she likes/ isn't romantic enough to come up with anything, or she's so controlling he's only allowed to buy what she approves. Either way not looking like a good relationship to me!
In fairness, if I was giving someone money to buy me a present I'd want to dictate what they bought me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so vacuous if you don't want anything and you get more than people get for Christmas in a lifetime in a years pr gifts then don't have anything. Nasty cow.

Reactions: 11
i can't believe she's asked her followers for suggestions for what alex could buy her and put all that pressure on him + posted the thoughtful ones without caption but only really responded with interest to the expensive ones.. unbelievable

Reactions: 13
i can't believe she's asked her followers for suggestions for what alex could buy her and put all that pressure on him + posted the thoughtful ones without caption but only really responded with interest to the expensive ones.. unbelievable
Nah, she'll just beg for it, just like everything else.

I noticed this too! It’s like I can hear Vic’s inner dialogues saying ‘aw that’s cute for you normal/working class people, won’t respond though just in case roommate gets the wrong idea’

Jesus. But a Peloton is too much?!
I thought that was a bit odd - those bikes are a few hundred pound - too expensive, but a necklace or Thermomix that cost into the thousands are acceptable? Or is that because she's just hoping she can moan until she gets one of those for free.......but Peleton have already turned her down and she'd actually have to fork out for it - she's hardly their target influencer....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.