Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it odd that Vic’s ads are all for perfume? Like...is that all she can get? Obviously she has a deal with the parent brand of Viktor & Rolf and Maison Margiela, but it’s SO freaking obvious.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it odd that Vic’s ads are all for perfume? Like...is that all she can get? Obviously she has a deal with the parent brand of Viktor & Rolf and Maison Margiela, but it’s SO freaking obvious.
lately it’s either perfume, weird ass products she’s legit never even used herself or ugly shoes 🤮 I think perfume may just be exaggerated as we are inundated around Christmas time with perfume ads generally, but yeah. Bit ridiculous really.

Also legit never heard her talk about True Blood before. Pretty sure you can only get it on Sky in the UK (without buying it obvs). Do we reckon this is another undisclosed sky partnership??? God how tragic.

Reactions: 6
All those perfumes together with Armani, Valentino, etc belong to L'Oréal I know the pr girls in charge of them and they are anal af just like Vic so make sense. V&R did sent a massive box of freebies to many influenzas so she is not that exclusive.

Reactions: 8
@SayNoMore12 - sorry I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread but this excerpt from what you posted below, FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!! The entiiiiiiirrrrre “donation” and “giving away” tit is ONE HUGE TAX WRITE OFF!!! If she doesn’t use the money for her advantage; to run giveaways where she gains more followers, or looks like a Good Samaritan paying her guilt away to the Bluecross etc etc, she would have to pay that money in Tax. It’s a simple, clean, legal way, to write off your tax bill (or significantly reduce it) - I work in finance so I know, but to many it might not be so obvious.

NOTHING she does is selfless, much less ever ever the concept of “giving money away” - why pay the tax man when you can use it for ur own gain?!!

It’s just infuriating to see all the people she cons with these tactics.

Quote from @saynomore12’s post: “Also massive title of donating money, rigjt how much of that would be for taxes reasons? And screaming to the world that you are donating.... Funny I was just reading about Keanu Reeves humble personality and then Vic showrd up”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is her objective at this point? It looks like she’s just out to make as many bucks as she can without any care or thought to how it’s affecting her brand.

Her ads are all her most underperforming posts. They’re constant and all over the place. And they only offer the most basic information that provide very little value to the consumer.

what is the vision? Is she trying to become an elite fashion gal now or has she given up on that pipe dream and accepted her place is being the home shopping network equivalent for Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean she’s literally shilling toothbrushes now 😅😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True, even a Harley Street dentist can tell she is using an electric toothbrush! Ad ad ad

I am pretty sure just being on Harley street does not make you a more qualified dentist!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have the feeling she already knows her career is over and deals are drying out so is like she ia trying to grab aa much money as she can before brands won't even bother to answer her emails

Reactions: 14
I have the feeling she already knows her career is over and deals are drying out so is like she ia trying to grab aa much money as she can before brands won't even bother to answer her emails
Makes sense why she's in this rush to get stuff finished with the house, wants to get as many frfee/discounted renovations before they need to go out and get traditional jobs

Reactions: 10
I actually would not blame her for this. Intensely wringing every penny from a career like this and then living comfortably. Would 100% do that. What always surprises me is that she never really talks about money in a savvy way. I mean sure she spoke about overpaying on the mortgage but it surprises me they have a mortgage at all. I know borrowing is cheap money but when their lifestyles are comped anyway it makes little sense to me. I've always been surprised by how unimpressive their house is for the money but maybe it's because I spend my life on Rightmove. She could have got something so stunning and impressive for the money but hers is a new build which they've tried to turn into Kris Jenner's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh gosh now in addition to toothbrushes the roommate is shilling razors. HOW LUXE babesssssssss!! What’s next for the Magraths? Deodorant ads?

• Haha
Let's be honest on this, the girl have had plenty of opportunities to become that girl in the front row and work for big brands and she screwed up everything for believing she was already the new Chiara Ferragni, just because she received a couple of freebies from Dior Beauty. Till that moment it wasn't so obvious that her PhD was merely decorative because she is clueless about fashion. She tried to rip off her followers plenty of times and started to show how disconnected from reality and selfish she actually is, she has no personality whatsoever without mwntion the total lack of self esteem proof of that is that prick ahe got married to, the guy is a passive aggressive parasite who only psychologically abuses her and this is for the little we see on her online life just imagine how it would be offline. Things started to go down when she left Gleams who kinda gave direction to her boring content and it got even worst once she movwd to that house and her spark by then was gone because this is not the life she wanted. Probably if she wasn't so needy and desperate to be married before her 30s she would still be living in London in a rented shoe box but she would be happier and her career would have been successful and probably earning far more and not doing pathetic ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know how Brexit is going to impact these British influencers? If they have to get visas to travel to the EU, wouldn’t brands rather work with influencers who already live there?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how Brexit is going to impact these British influencers? If they have to get visas to travel to the EU, wouldn’t brands rather work with influencers who already live there?
As far as I know you need a Schengen permission like a visa to travel to the vast majority of European countries after March 2021 or around that date, I don't think it would actually affect them, most brands have an office or agency registered in the UK. An plenty of them travel to America and basically get paid for that without having a working visa. But I think the pointless brand trips are over, companies need to be wise where to put the money, influencers are getting more and more negative press and coming up with a luxurious trip to Dubai for example would give a very negative impact to any brand.

Reactions: 11
Let's be honest on this, the girl have had plenty of opportunities to become that girl in the front row and work for big brands and she screwed up everything for believing she was already the new Chiara Ferragni, just because she received a couple of freebies from Dior Beauty. Till that moment it wasn't so obvious that her PhD was merely decorative because she is clueless about fashion. She tried to rip off her followers plenty of times and started to show how disconnected from reality and selfish she actually is, she has no personality whatsoever without mwntion the total lack of self esteem proof of that is that prick ahe got married to, the guy is a passive aggressive parasite who only psychologically abuses her and this is for the little we see on her online life just imagine how it would be offline. Things started to go down when she left Gleams who kinda gave direction to her boring content and it got even worst once she movwd to that house and her spark by then was gone because this is not the life she wanted. Probably if she wasn't so needy and desperate to be married before her 30s she would still be living in London in a rented shoe box but she would be happier and her career would have been successful and probably earning far more and not doing pathetic ads.
Why is the husband so disliked? I mean I don’t like the guy, just bad vibes, but am I missing something majorly obvious?

Reactions: 3
Why is the husband so disliked? I mean I don’t like the guy, just bad vibes, but am I missing something majorly obvious?
He always used to comment on what she eats and seems to encourage her with the mindset of foods being "bad" like if she eats pizza or pasta too many days she's "bad" . I think they both bring out disordered eating In eachother. She would comment that things for her during fashion month always took a toll on her relationship bc it was so stressful. Makes me think they just have a bad relationship. Lots of people get stressed at work and have heavy schedules and they still manage to not bring their relationship into their job.

They also broke up a few times and she even has a blog post about it (sort of) that is an add for Thomas sabo or whatever. Just the vibe I've gotten is very toxic and I get a controlling vibe from the husband. But Vic just seemed in love with the idea of getting married so they got married.

That's how I see it at least

Reactions: 22
He always used to comment on what she eats and seems to encourage her with the mindset of foods being "bad" like if she eats pizza or pasta too many days she's "bad" . I think they both bring out disordered eating In eachother. She would comment that things for her during fashion month always took a toll on her relationship bc it was so stressful. Makes me think they just have a bad relationship. Lots of people get stressed at work and have heavy schedules and they still manage to not bring their relationship into their job.

They also broke up a few times and she even has a blog post about it (sort of) that is an add for Thomas sabo or whatever. Just the vibe I've gotten is very toxic and I get a controlling vibe from the husband. But Vic just seemed in love with the idea of getting married so they got married.

That's how I see it at least
Let's not forget he's a leech. Can't drive and gloms onto her work.

Reactions: 18
To me, he's just a boy with no masculine qualities. He dresses like a 15-year-old and doesn't seem to have a discernible personality or opinion on anything. I think it's a shame he doesn't have a career, life or taste of his own, except for dressing like he's in a 2001 Papa Roach video, living in LA 😂 My dislike of him is pretty shallow and surface level haha. His TATTOOS. Don't even get me started. Oh and the hair transplant.

He just cringes me out, living in that house in the 'country' (Deanshangar) and dressing like a nu-metal 15-year old from the early noughties 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she’s gone on a staycation PR trip 😫 of course she has the grabby little mare.
P.s @Cloak the Papa Roach reference made me snort my tea out of my nose 😂😂

• Haha
Uff the list about him is massive is actually harder to find a reason to like him, but yes he doesn't have any masculinity whatsoever he look and act like a 15 years luckily he doesn't steins Vicky's luxe sheets and have a nude poster in the door. The tattoos and the poses in the photos... A Tom Hardy from Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.