Inthefrow #8 Not in any front row, fashion career is over. Lies about having a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually would not blame her for this. Intensely wringing every penny from a career like this and then living comfortably. Would 100% do that. What always surprises me is that she never really talks about money in a savvy way. I mean sure she spoke about overpaying on the mortgage but it surprises me they have a mortgage at all. I know borrowing is cheap money but when their lifestyles are comped anyway it makes little sense to me. I've always been surprised by how unimpressive their house is for the money but maybe it's because I spend my life on Rightmove. She could have got something so stunning and impressive for the money but hers is a new build which they've tried to turn into Kris Jenner's house.
How much did she pay ? How many beds is it ?

102384A0-7362-4360-9305-28C49F892378.png

Does anyone want to give a guess what this emotional chat is about? I don’t think I have the stomach to watch her pretend she has problems....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her Les Girls Les Boy ad...

The “sustainable” technique that reduces fabric waste she mentions? Single yarn seamless knitting? Yeah, that’s how ALL seamless underwear is made, whether it’s from this brand or Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 342137
Does anyone want to give a guess what this emotional chat is about? I don’t think I have the stomach to watch her pretend she has problems....
Ummmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔 the dog tit on her Dior blanket? One of the sulky teenagers hair plugs fell out? She had to actually PAY for something? She’s realised that nothing in her house is the ACTUAL dream? 🤔.... She knows that we know that she has a RR and not one of the electric cars she drove for FREE? I’ve got it....Thermomix won’t gift her a freebie, they’re just giving her a 99% PR discount?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 342137
She spends the last 3 minutes of the 32 minute video getting sad about her Nana and about old people who will be alone for Christmas. So she's donating £2500 to Age UK. Seems really disingenuous, just thrown in at the end of a vlog full of them getting more new stuff.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She spends the last 3 minutes of the 32 minute video getting sad about her Nana and about old people who will be alone for Christmas. So she's donating £2500 to Age UK. Seems really disingenuous, just thrown in at the end of a vlog full of them getting more new stuff.
Disingenuous or not (hard to believe someone would be disingenuous in regards to the elderly...), I’m glad she is supporting this cause, and talking about a very serious issue in our society, specially at this time of the year.

Reactions: 15
Disingenuous or not (hard to believe someone would be disingenuous in regards to the elderly...), I’m glad she is supporting this cause, and talking about a very serious issue in our society, specially at this time of the year.
Agreed but it should be the main focus of the video (as she has suggested with the clickbait title) and not at the very very very end of it

Reactions: 20
How much did she pay ? How many beds is it ?
I thought it was in the range 800-900k but maybe at the lower end, I remember being surprised that she hadn't bought in London for that sort of money, maybe not in the nice bits of the West End, but you could certainly get a freehold house in East London for that. In terms of bedrooms it's got to be 5 or so - master bedroom, green spare bedroom, walk in closet, man cave, gym (one of which may be a downstairs study - maybe the man cave).

As for her post about her nana and the elderly, I don't believe it. Her poor nana couldn't travel to France but she got married there anyway and also we've had a full summer of Covid, there's no reason she couldn't have gone and visited her nana outside in the garden when the weather was good. That's what I did with my nearly 90 year old grandad.

Honestly, these clickbait titles are just for the attention. Apparently she gets weepy over the elderly.

Talking about how to do something about it would be better, loads of people in her comments talk about the befriending the elderly through a phone campaign. Nope, for Vic it's just about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amelia’s jewelry collection just about sold out in a day. Bummed I missed my favorite pieces here on NY time with a busy workday, but I was able to get necklace! 🤗 Did anyone get anything?? Curious what everyone thinks! I liked most of the designs of her collection and I really enjoyed how she showed the process pieceS from a concept to a sample to the finished product in her vlogs. Very interesting and informative!!

Oh and edited to say I see Vicky’s fan girl has made another appearance in this thread ! 😂 Maybe she can buy up the rest of Vicky’s jewelry collection that no one wants. Maybe Edge of Ember would sell it wholesale even to break even. 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Amelia’s jewelry collection just about sold out in a day. Bummed I missed my favorite pieces here on NY time with a busy workday, but I was able to get necklace! 🤗 Did anyone get anything?? Curious what everyone thinks! I liked most of the designs of her collection and I really enjoyed how she showed the process pieceS from a concept to a sample to the finished product in her vlogs. Very interesting and informative!!
I am waiting to see if they release pieces in silver as I rarely wear gold - I love the designs. Let me know what you think of your necklace when you get it!

Reactions: 4

Oh and edited to say I see Vicky’s fan girl has made another appearance in this thread ! 😂 Maybe she can buy up the rest of Vicky’s jewelry collection that no one wants. Maybe Edge of Ember would sell it wholesale even to break even. 😉😉
Hi, how are you? Hope you’re doing well💁🏻‍♀️
Odd that you are praising Amelia for the sold out pieces, however, when some of Vic’s pieces were sold out you said it was due to a low production...
Kuddos for your coherence 🤦‍♀️
In regards to Vic’s collection to be honest did not buy anything, not a fan of jewelry in general and I did not like her designs.
However, im looking forward to her second collaboration, because contrary to what you have been saying, it is going to happen. ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi, how are you? Hope you’re doing well💁🏻‍♀️
Odd that you are praising Amelia for the sold out pieces, however, when some of Vic’s pieces were sold out you said it was due to a low production...
Kuddos for your coherence 🤦‍♀️
In regards to Vic’s collection to be honest did not buy anything, not a fan of jewelry in general and I did not like her designs.
However, im looking forward to her second collaboration, because contrary to what you have been saying, it is going to happen. ☺
Why are you fan girling Vic so hard on a forum like this? She’s a selfish, self absorbed air head with zero talent. To think any collab is conceptualised by her and not heavily controlled by the company but then for her to take credit is insane. She’s literally the face and marketing and she’s not very good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am waiting to see if they release pieces in silver as I rarely wear gold - I love the designs. Let me know what you think of your necklace when you get it!
Silver would be a great addition!! Since Raemi is her own brand and not just an influencer collab line like Vicky’s, I’m really curious what its future holds and what different collections will be like.

I’ll report back on the quality but so far the shopping experience was 👍

Reactions: 6
I don’t know any man that would want even one of the things she suggested to buy for the men in your life 🤣 sorry Vic we aren’t all rolling in free cash!

Reactions: 7
I can't stand Amelia but is a bit more likeable than Vic and marketing wise she is very good at it, is this a brand collab or Raemi is a brand she created?

Reactions: 5
Just been on the blog and seen the “What to buy your man” post.

Why do they keep shooting stuff in their hallway? It’s so bizarre, sat on the hard tile floor in the hall, with a dog, to advertise expensive sweatshirts???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been on the blog and seen the “What to buy your man” post.

Why do they keep shooting stuff in their hallway? It’s so bizarre, sat on the hard tile floor in the hall, with a dog, to advertise expensive sweatshirts???
Oh thank goodness I’m not the only one who thinks it’s odd af! I’ve been thinking it’s so unnatural for weeks. Who spends that much time hanging out in a hallway 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m confused, was the PR trip to the hotel for the dog (as posted a few days ago) or to thank the sulky teenager for a busy year? Perhaps it was a night away to show off her free handbag? Either way, I don’t care what tier she’s in, there’s still a pandemic ravaging this country...get a grip you grabby little madam 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.