Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking through her dog posts and honestly it’s not even the cutest version of a dachshund she could get. She’s obviously got it for the content but she fucked it by getting that colour and variation. I think she just wanted something to match her hideous sofas and gifted Hermes blankets....
Aww it's absolutely gorgeous. You tripping

Reactions: 25
In every photoshoot I have ever done or photos at events I’ve ever had taken for work, the subject’s consent is vitally important. That applies to animals and children as well. If someone doesn’t want you taking their picture you should RESPECT that.

But not this witch!!! The poor puppy is visibly uncomfortable and nervous in all these photos. I cannot believe the audacity of continuing with this photoshoot left alone PUBLISHING the pics. Gosh she is such a selfish me me me me me witch.😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In every photoshoot I have ever done or photos at events I’ve ever had taken for work, the subject’s consent is vitally important. That applies to animals and children as well. If someone doesn’t want you taking their picture you should RESPECT that.

But not this witch!!! The poor puppy is visibly uncomfortable and nervous in all these photos. I cannot believe the audacity of continuing with this photoshoot left alone PUBLISHING the pics. Gosh she is such a selfish me me me me me witch.😡😡😡
OMG? She looks 20 years older in that picture, especially if you cover up her forehead.

Reactions: 5
So I bought some jumpers from Holland Cooper... they’re nice jumpers don’t get me wrong, but I was definitely tripping. They’re not worth the ridiculous prize tag. I usually like to buy from boutiques in London, or I go to vintage markets etc and find some really good bargains. I sometimes dip my toes in Burberry or Sandro if I want something a lil bit more. If Vic’s message is sustainability and then she is doing promo for HC, that’s the biggest contradiction I think she could make... yet.

As for the dog... she needs to stop holding him like that. He’s clearly uncomfortable. It’s bang out of order on that poor little guy who has no say whatsoever in being mishandled by some vain orange twit. For someone that hates him so much, she’s really getting a lot of inspo from him 🤔

Reactions: 11

Omg this is bloody awful...the fact she didn’t look at these photos afterwards, see that poor dog’s face and immediately think ‘yikes I shouldn’t post these anywhere’ tells you everything you need to know about the state of her animal care 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 9
5 MUST KNOW TIPS FOR NEW PUPPY PARENTS

1. Order puppy online like a pair of shoes from a puppy mill with no credentials instead of an ethically sourced, licensed breeder
2. Create Insta account for puppy to beg for freebies you can easily afford
3. Potentially harm puppy’s development by laying him on his back in stupid videos set to baby music and encouraging him to run too early
4. Leave puppy with separation anxiety alone downstairs before he is fully acclimated to his new environment
5. Exploit puppy despite his discomfort for Instagram content, cause engagement babessss!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just looking through her dog posts and honestly it’s not even the cutest version of a dachshund she could get. She’s obviously got it for the content but she fucked it by getting that colour and variation. I think she just wanted something to match her hideous sofas and gifted Hermes blankets....
i agree that she got the pupper for content but i don't agree with saying he's ''not even the cutest version''! sorry i don't want to be mean, but come on! why compare them, why does it matter! he's adorable and deserves only the best 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this head for real?!?!?! She should not be giving ANY advice to ANYONE wanting a dog! She can’t even take care of the one she has adequately! He deserves a life away from her 😡
Is this her first dog? Cos if so she has had him 5 mins, definitely not qualified to be publishing guides on buying a puppy.. God she is desperate for content. The only thing like this I want to see from influencers is their experiences rescuing.

Reactions: 20
Funny how everyone can scrutinise her every move, outfit, post, deal but some people disliked the fact I spoke tit about her dog!! Lol. The thing she’s least qualified about. And I’m quite qualified. When it comes to the old dachshunds. Dont @ me. Cba. . Shame Vic just uses hers as equivalent as a designer (gifted) blanket. Content fodder 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Funny how everyone can scrutinise her every move, outfit, post, deal but some people disliked the fact I spoke tit about her dog!! Lol. The thing she’s least qualified about. And I’m quite qualified. When it comes to the old dachshunds. Dont @ me. Cba. . Shame Vic just uses hers as equivalent as a designer (gifted) blanket. Content fodder 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love dachsunds and think the dog is adorable but don’t have any problem with what you said. It’s your opinion and it’s a gossip forum after all

Reactions: 6
Is this her first dog? Cos if so she has had him 5 mins, definitely not qualified to be publishing guides on buying a puppy.. God she is desperate for content. The only thing like this I want to see from influencers is their experiences rescuing.
It’s her first dog as an adult if that’s what you mean, plus they’re a specific breed and need extra care in places etc. She should NOT be posting guides. It got my back majorly up and she’s even given the wrong advice - if a puppy has been fed on a certain food and likes it, keep them on it until a vet deems it ok to switch food. She’s changed his food at least 5 times. It’s absolute bullshittery to the highest degree.

She should also stop using the dog to sell products. It’s desperate but also where is the dogs’ consent in this?!?! Might sound ridiculous but we ask people if it’s ok for a picture, the dog just looks so uncomfortable in every single picture she’s posted. Poor little love.

Reactions: 9
Go make a thread about how gross her dog is then if you want. We're bitching about her as it's her thread!

Reactions: 7
There will be some sort of public declaration of love for Hubby tomorrow I’m sure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the Frow got her new baby Boe, first born Alex isn’t the centre of attention no mo’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.