Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post...those sandals look so uncomfortable on her!! I couldn't deal with such ill fitting shoes!!

Reactions: 5
A complete rip off of Leonie’s get dressed with me in lockdown series, close shots, little details, Dior underwear and luxe items. Except Leonie’s outfits look interesting and inspire people to wear colours and try new things. Vics has inspired me to buy a bag of humbugs.
I hate that Balmain sweater thing she still wears. It reminds me of something from like a tacky catalogue or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could they both have begged for a thermomix any more in that vlog? May as well have just said ‘hint hint send us a thermomix’ to the camera!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They must have a planned ad for Thermomix in the works and thats why they are laying the groundwork now.
The alternative is that Thermomix sent people like Velvetgh0st Thermomixes but not Vic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ad for Dior make up yesterday, ad for by Terry today...Are these brands really not bothered?

• Angry
  • Wow
They must have a planned ad for Thermomix in the works and thats why they are laying the groundwork now.
The alternative is that Thermomix sent people like Velvetgh0st Thermomixes but not Vic :ROFLMAO:
Thermomix sent one to Josie and have sent Lydia two in the past! I think Vic is pissed that she hasn’t got one and rather than put her hand in her pocket and just buy one, she would rather beg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Ad for Dior make up yesterday, ad for by Terry today...Are these brands really not bothered?
First time posting.
Don't follow this excuse of a woman but decided to check on her today and guess what?
I'm blocked 🤣

I feel so important now 💎

Must have hit a nerve with the council estate princess 👌🏼

I don't even remember ever having left a comment on one of her posts but of course I did. And surely it was to call her on the shady non disclosed #AD as I often do with other Fakefluencers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thermomix sent one to Josie and have sent Lydia two in the past! I think Vic is pissed that she hasn’t got one and rather than put her hand in her pocket and just buy one, she would rather beg.
I just watched this to laugh... the woman is apparently earning so much bank from her deals. Why isn’t she just bleeping buying one?

My boyfriend and I have seriously good jobs, as many of us do on here - and we splurged like £250 on a blender when we moved out. I’m sure she earns 10 times the amount we do, so why the duck is she begging people for stuff she can easily afford?

Also side note, where’s the car Vic? Her sink was in the garage, but she couldn’t show us it before BECAUSE SHE HAS A RANGE ROVER. Why doesn’t she just bloody admit it? It’s doing my head in.

First time posting.
Don't follow this excuse of a woman but decided to check on her today and guess what?
I'm blocked 🤣

I feel so important now 💎

Must have hit a nerve with the council estate princess 👌🏼

I don't even remember ever having left a comment on one of her posts but of course I did. And surely it was to call her on the shady non disclosed #AD as I often do with other Fakefluencers.
WHATTTTTT. She blocked you for THAT? I’ve done it to her several times and I’ve remained unblocked. The woman is so bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just checked out what Holland Cooper actually is — I’m shocked haha, I thought it was going to be some sort of US brand a bit like Abercrombie & Fitch?? The name doesn’t say English heritage to me at all. Is it new? I’d never heard of it outside of Lydia and Frow
It's been around a while. I'm in the horse world and it used to just be a country brand doing expensive tweed that none of us could afford back in the late '00s. But in the last couple of years it's tried to branch out into the fashion world. One of my friends has a second-hand tweed jacket from them for showing her Welsh ponies in, and the quality is great, but it's definitely from before they went 'fashion'. I don't know anyone who buys it any more.

Reactions: 7
I just watched this to laugh... the woman is apparently earning so much bank from her deals. Why isn’t she just bleeping buying one?

My boyfriend and I have seriously good jobs, as many of us do on here - and we splurged like £250 on a blender when we moved out. I’m sure she earns 10 times the amount we do, so why the duck is she begging people for stuff she can easily afford?

Also side note, where’s the car Vic? Her sink was in the garage, but she couldn’t show us it before BECAUSE SHE HAS A RANGE ROVER. Why doesn’t she just bloody admit it? It’s doing my head in.

WHATTTTTT. She blocked you for THAT? I’ve done it to her several times and I’ve remained unblocked. The woman is so bloody ridiculous.
Exactly!! They all want to show off how wealthy they ‘appear’ and dress in gifted designer clothes, yet beg for a bloody mixer rather than buying one.

Oh and don’t get me started on the car, she KNOWS how disingenuous she’s been with that. Nearly a year of begging for electric cars on free loan to them, hearing all about how environmentally friendly they are, how they will definitely be getting an electric car and how amazing they all are and we should all consider going electric........ only for her to buy a Range Rover Sport and keep quiet about it. Because she knows people will ask why she isn’t practicing what she’s preaching and has no defence! The Audi e-tron was just as big as the RR but she said it was too big, the Mini she said was great but too small - too small for what? There’s only you and the man child and you never even go out anywhere.

I have no issue people buying whatever car they want, I’ve got a big gas guzzler that I love, but don’t preach about sustainability and having an environmentally friendly car then keep your RR secret!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Exactly!! They all want to show off how wealthy they ‘appear’ and dress in gifted designer clothes, yet beg for a bloody mixer rather than buying one.

Oh and don’t get me started on the car, she KNOWS how disingenuous she’s been with that. Nearly a year of begging for electric cars on free loan to them, hearing all about how environmentally friendly they are, how they will definitely be getting an electric car and how amazing they all are and we should all consider going electric........ only for her to buy a Range Rover Sport and keep quiet about it. Because she knows people will ask why she isn’t practicing what she’s preaching and has no defence! The Audi e-tron was just as big as the RR but she said it was too big, the Mini she said was great but too small - too small for what? There’s only you and the man child and you never even go out anywhere.

I have no issue people buying whatever car they want, I’ve got a big gas guzzler that I love, but don’t preach about sustainability and having an environmentally friendly car then keep your RR secret!
I drive a big ol Volvo XC90 and I love my car. I saved up for months to be able to afford even a second hand one and I love it to death, even if it costs me a fortune to fill it up 😂

It really is pissing me off though how she is being so disingenuous as you say. She KNOWS she will get hounded by her “haters” if she admits that she bought one. Had she purchased an electric car that cost tens of thousands, she wouldn’t let us forget it. It’s obvious that she’s bought a Range Rover so just own it!

Does anyone else think all the branded blankets and tit just looks really tacky??? She can’t be banging on about supporting small business and then doing this. It’s just completely contradictory

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How do we know she bought a Range Rover?? Is she keeping it secret? What a head!

Reactions: 4
How do we know she bought a Range Rover?? Is she keeping it secret? What a head!
It’s so obvious that she has. All the airhead bloggers buy them when they get slightly big - no offence to anyone who has one!

She said a few weeks’ back now that she had purchased a car. But she hasn’t shown it. If she had bought an electric car/a sustainable car, she’d be showing it off. She’s not said a word so it’s 99% likely she’s got a Range Rover. It’s so sad that she can’t just admit it! No one would care if she didn’t talk all this tit about sustainability

It’s so obvious that she has. All the airhead bloggers buy them when they get slightly big - no offence to anyone who has one!

She said a few weeks’ back now that she had purchased a car. But she hasn’t shown it. If she had bought an electric car/a sustainable car, she’d be showing it off. She’s not said a word so it’s 99% likely she’s got a Range Rover. It’s so sad that she can’t just admit it! No one would care if she didn’t talk all this tit about sustainability
She was with Lydia at the RR dealership and probably got a good deal out of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen it in a couple of vlogs. Seen the steering wheel and interior and I’m 99% it’s the RR sport, so not even the smaller evoque.

Range Rover interior

And it’s too big for the evoque so def the velar or sport I reckon
066B10E3-A923-44BC-90C1-714899EDF068.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't even with how dumb Vic is, I'm 30 seconds into the vlog "when is winter". Like if you don't know Google it! It is fall until the end of december, this year Dec 21st is the first day of winter. Doesn't everyone learn this in school when you are like 7 or 8? Is she trying to be relatable?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.