Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like it either and I think in reality, when the dog is finally at their home, every day, for years to come they won't be too consequential on the rule.
If it is true, and they get a Dachshund, they have to carry him the stairs up and down, and since their home basically consists of a massive and dangerous staircase - it could risk life and health of the dog.
It's just a dog that fits their aesthetic but not their actual lifestyle.

No, she is making a mystery out of it like it was a release of a brand. She won't even say the name but the gender she had no problem to mention.
People think it will be a Dachshund.
Plot twist, Martha Moo will it be you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I DETEST the way she is milking this dog thing (keeping the name secret until next week, puhlease :rolleyes: ) and worse, treating it like a fashion accessory. I've seen newborn babies with fewer toys/crap! I am NOT interested in seeing dog biscuits and chew toy hauls...how does that fit in and follow on from high end beauty and fashion? She's going to become an even bigger bore (and her doggy voice is going to be just as annoying as her baby husband voice). Oh and I was wondering how someone could save around £500 on 2 Christmas trees, then I looked at the website she mentioned...has she really spent £1600+ on 2 trees? I think she has. She's not even living another life to me, she's on another planet entirely. Dear doggy, please pee and poop all over the Cath Kidston and Liberty prints. Then we'll discuss pulling down the Christmas tree onto those "beautiful guys" hallway tiles 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love dogs and am always excited when people get a dog but these two are ridiculous.
Well to be completely honest I wrote almost the same thing in my diary the day before we got our cat. I was so nervous, thinking “omg what have I done”, “we’re never gonna be as free as we are now” and I also wrote that it’s the last day of “just us” and that hopefully our kitty will one day be playing with our child. I understand the excitement. 🙈

But yeah all the suspense is just for the views and I hate that, same as Elle Darby was doing too.

Reactions: 9
If she milks this like she milked the wedding then prepare for little snippets of his face. Multiple outfits. Multiple videos. We got our dog a week ago, two weeks ago, three weeks ago.......

Arrrggghhh bleeping shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Edge of Ember really doing the dirty on her on their Instagram 😂 surely they could use more flattering clips and images 😂 Where are her eyebrows?!
You’re not kidding... 😬

Also, what is she going on about? “I’m sure all of you know I’m constantly talking about stars and satellites.”

Since when? 🤷🏻‍♀️I’ve never heard her talk about such things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Me neither. I think she has some kind of constellation tattoo, but in the video ^ she goes on about it's her special thing we should all know about. I much prefer the prettiest star collection by Alice Catherine. It's all hand made and looks far more substantial.

Everything about this collection seems so shoddily done to me. They've cut her nose off here and made her look manic:

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 09.38.06.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As you all know I'm always talking about (insert thing I have never talked about) so enjoy this tenuous link to my life as a way to sell you tit you don't need!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Let me just put it in inthebin as I don't need rubbish jewellery on a theme I've never heard her speak about. Fleurdeforce is always talking about stars so it would make sense for her but not frow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Me neither. I think she has some kind of constellation tattoo, but in the video ^ she goes on about it's her special thing we should all know about. I much prefer the prettiest star collection by Alice Catherine. It's all hand made and looks far more substantial.

Everything about this collection seems so shoddily done to me. They've cut her nose off here and made her look manic:

View attachment 274159
The necklace with the pendant looks too much like Dior Rose des Vents Necklace, needless to say that ITF's is not gold lol

Reactions: 7
It might be a little dog because Alex pointed under the "Toy" dog bit at the groomers:

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 14.18.02.png

I think she's teed up this dog mystery with the jewellery launch to ensure maximum awareness.

Reactions: 8
It might be a little dog because Alex pointed under the "Toy" dog bit at the groomers:

View attachment 274400

I think she's teed up this dog mystery with the jewellery launch to ensure maximum awareness.
Pls don't be a Pomeranian (I love Pomeranian) but it looks so LOVE ISLAND (new money). I mean, Pomeranian, designer logos and overly injected face are quite a package right

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow just checked her on companies house she made over £500 000 in 2019 half a million 😠😠😠

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You’re not kidding... 😬

Also, what is she going on about? “I’m sure all of you know I’m constantly talking about stars and satellites.”

My guess is she copied was inspired by the Dior collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pls don't be a Pomeranian (I love Pomeranian) but it looks so LOVE ISLAND (new money). I mean, Pomeranian, designer logos and overly injected face are quite a package right
I could kind of see her with a Bichon Frise! (I promise I'm not Vic). It would match her all white hallway, and pop against the navy blue of the kitchen... This is how I think Victoria would decide on which dog to get lol.

• Haha
Ladies, is anyone planning to make a purchase from her collection? 👀
I am personally very curious to see the line, because I'm a sucker for celestial stuff. Nothing looks celestial to me yet. The "hammered" look is what makes them look a bit cheap, I think. "Hammered" only looks expensive if it's genuinely hammered and hand-made. There's something a bit unformed about them.

I think the round charm necklace just looks like 500 other round charm necklaces on the market, and I think the little stone is meant to be a satellite? Maybe?

The Dior Rose de Vents line is a "compass rose" and has some celestial elements too. I have total jewelry lust for them tbh. Maybe I need to change my avatar. 🤣 [But literally everyone and their aunt's cousin's Andalusian is doing a "zodiac" or "celestial" line right now. It's just the zeitgeist.]

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.