Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hm, kind of an unfortunate thumbnail (left upper corner, the yellow "thing")
View attachment 272680
HAHA ITS A DILDO.

Can’t believe she’s buying all sorts of puppy tit and it hasn’t even arrived yet. She is way more interested in the idea of a dog than the actual dog.

And 100% SECOND the Haunting of Bly Manor reference, except Carla is flawless. Finished it last night so will not give anything away 🤐🤐🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
HAHA ITS A DILDO.

Can’t believe she’s buying all sorts of puppy tit and it hasn’t even arrived yet. She is way more interested in the idea of a dog than the actual dog.

And 100% SECOND the Haunting of Bly Manor reference, except Carla is flawless. Finished it last night so will not give anything away 🤐🤐🤐
It's even a double and judge by her dishevelled hair and dumb bliss smile it does its job.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't realise her and Josie were friends, or is that a new thing, 'cos Lydia is?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise her and Josie were friends, or is that a new thing, 'cos Lydia is?
At least she (Josie) seems to put more effort into cultivating a friendship with Victoria than Lydia would ever do (the doggy present and how Vic gushed over Josie as the warmest person).

Reactions: 11
Did Lydia share the Frow jewelry on her insta story? I don’t remember seeing her ooh and ahh about it.
No, she didn't. She never puts effort into anything. She doesn't understand that it would help her in the long term as well.

Reactions: 10
I have 4 cats. So I have zero clue about dogs. But is is normal to basically banish them from an entire level of a house when the house isn’t mansion. I can’t imagine her house is so big she wants to banish it for that reason. Also it’s just an accessory to her. When she said “I want alex to have a coffee in one hand and a dog in another” or “the handbag to bring the dog to meetings”. As cute as it is to have your dog out and about. I could never imagine bringing it to meetings. Just doesn’t seem professional at all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have 4 cats. So I have zero clue about dogs. But is is normal to basically banish them from an entire level of a house when the house isn’t mansion. I can’t imagine her house is so big she wants to banish it for that reason. Also it’s just an accessory to her. When she said “I want alex to have a coffee in one hand and a dog in another” or “the handbag to bring the dog to meetings”. As cute as it is to have your dog out and about. I could never imagine bringing it to meetings. Just doesn’t seem professional at all
She thinks a dog is just another accessory. It’s horrible tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't like it either and I think in reality, when the dog is finally at their home, every day, for years to come they won't be too consequential on the rule.
If it is true, and they get a Dachshund, they have to carry him the stairs up and down, and since their home basically consists of a massive and dangerous staircase - it could risk life and health of the dog.
It's just a dog that fits their aesthetic but not their actual lifestyle.

Did she say what breed she is getting?
No, she is making a mystery out of it like it was a release of a brand. She won't even say the name but the gender she had no problem to mention.
People think it will be a Dachshund.

Reactions: 9
Haven't listened to the vlogs but it sounds like everyone with a dog who says that they won't be letting it on the bed and then finds themselves sleeping with it every night. Unless it's physically incapable of getting up the stairs then it doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she had a nose job too? I can see fillers for sure (lip and cheek?) or maybe pregnant? She looks a little puffy in the face at beginning of latest vlog.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she had a nose job too? I can see fillers for sure (lip and cheek?) or maybe pregnant? She looks a little puffy in the face at beginning of latest vlog.
No, I think she got a botox injection that causes her nose to behave differently than before when she (tries to) tightens that muscles in her face.
I also thought she had filler in her nose before (without me knowing it) and it wore off over lock-down but after watching videos of her I tend more to the botox theory.

Reactions: 8
I hope we don't get any puppy content for a while, I hope they let it settle in quietly before shoving a camera in its face.

Reactions: 11
Definitely she threw major shade when she said "it's my channel I can do whatever I like" while discussing the name of her xmas vlogs as a kind of reply to all of us suggesting she should change the channel name because she's not in the front row of anything

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.