Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guests were totally chosen so that she could tick her 'diversity' boxes. How gross.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If you have to constantly state you and your 5 guests were all 1 m apart during a completely NON-ESSENTIAL event inside your house, you’re scum.

The Husband must have cooked, otherwise they would’ve tagged the food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Like it’s really ugly looking. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and hope what she shows next Thursday is better but what we’ve seen is NOT impressive. How do you go from Bulgari to that?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😬🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That 2nd one tries to copy Dior or am I insane? I like the chain, though.

Bulgari better watch out that her next collab with on the edge of october doesn't contain a snake head pendant.
You are not the only one who noticed that 🤣. And recycled silver painted with gold? Did I hear it right?
Screenshot_20201009_125117.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So are we to assume this collab is in lieu of her sustainable blazer she was “market testing”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not get this jewellery collection at all. There's a card shop near my house that sells jewellery like this, highest price point is about 20 quid, and that's too much 🙈
Never seen her wear anything at all like it!
Not very luxe is it!

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else really bored of all the jewellery ads from influencers rn? Like they all seem to be doing it for various (and often the same) brands. I'm not buying this cheap costume jewellery at ramped up prices to fund your next handbag, gals. Give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell 🤣🤣
I live in Cyprus, we can get jewellery exactly like that for €3 on Paphos harbour 🤭
Yeah I still have the ones that my dad got for me when I was a teenager and he was deployed there, just keep them because is from him but my skin turns green and itchy when I use them, the real expensive stuff was for my mum sadly 🤣🤣, wonder if Vic's tat would have the same packaging
IMG_20201009_172551.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She said the price point is £45 to £195 😳
probably for the best as I don’t see it selling out if it were higher... if this chintzy crap even sells out as is. Its all going to end up in a landfill eventually too as it’s definitely not the quality you would treasure for years and pass on to your daughter.

Still cracks me up she’s bursting with pride while being used as a pawn to grow THEIR brand. 😂😂 They even made her dress herself 😂😂 #tragic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.