Inthefrow #7 fashion week reject, PR gifts are life, my biggest achievement is being a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hot mess!
All the enormous ceiling roses must have been kindly gifted/paid advertorials to Frow and Lydia because they use them every single chance they get and 10x too big and completely without context!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WHY is there a photograph hung on the ceiling and a long rectangular pendant light canopy hung from a giant round fake looking ceiling rose? 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 268093View attachment 268092
Not an expert but the way she stores her bags is not ideal? I have seen plenty of people store them on the fabric bag they come with and away from the light, plus all the dust they might collect in that way. Same her perfumes, I hate when influencers put all them on the vanity for exhibition like "look all my fancy perfumes" errrmm light and hot weather kill the feagrances quickly... And obviously Vic has to show off her freebies. And the shoes as exhibition... That room is just so wrong in so many ways.

Reactions: 12
So I finally watched the our family is growing vlog & the way it is done, holding it right to the end, even going to an ad break and her blathering on about how desperate they have been is so manipulative and disingenuous. It's worked though as the views on this are higher than usual. I would be ashamed to hype and mislead like this for views.

And how dumb can you be going on about sustainability then bigging up it being a plus that all her new packages have come from around the globe?. I know others have pointed it out already but I literally cannot believe the nonsense she talks as we've not to worry a lot of it will be going back. Many thousands of miles away. And how many very expensive teddy coats did she accumulate last year? Quite a few I recall. She does not need another white teddy coat.

And constantly saying I don't think I've heard of this brand before, it might be based in Spain etc. Do some effing research before the unboxing if the point was to show us new brands. Have a few facts about each brand to tell us about. It's all just a lazy try on with no effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So I finally watched the our family is growing vlog & the way it is done, holding it right to the end, even going to an ad break and her blathering on about how desperate they have been is so manipulative and disingenuous. It's worked though as the views on this are higher than usual. I would be ashamed to hype and mislead like this for views.

And how dumb can you be going on about sustainability then bigging up it being a plus that all her new packages have come from around the globe?. I know others have pointed it out already but I literally cannot believe the nonsense she talks as we've not to worry a lot of it will be going back. Many thousands of miles away. And how many very expensive teddy coats did she accumulate last year? Quite a few I recall. She does not need another white teddy coat.

And constantly saying I don't think I've heard of this brand before, it might be based in Spain etc. Do some effing research before the unboxing if the point was to show us new brands. Have a few facts about each brand to tell us about. It's all just a lazy try on with no effort.
I think it’s so telling when these influencers can’t be bothered to do some surface level research on the brands they’re buying...EVEN IF THE CLOTHING IS GIFTED. Obviously, there are some minions who will buy whatever she says to buy, but I’m also wondering how many discerning fashionphiles are actually watching her subpar content and buying based on her recommendations. If you love fashion, and not just “oh this is expensive and I need it”, part of buying high end clothing is researching the designer, their inspiration and the history of the brand...at least it is for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I am not the biggest fan of ITF, but I can feel the genuine happiness when she speaks about the dog. I wish her all the best hopefully she will be able to do what she promised

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The frow launching her jewellery line in the middle of a pandemic

The internet:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Because them idiots are pro-Brexit. Lydia had once a verbal slip. If I remember correctly. I think it was an Insta video?? Someone here posted it.
Whoaaaa what? Is this about Lydia or Vic? Please tell us!
She has a phd in “fashion” but the only way she can describe a show is “cool”? Tragic
So I took one for the team and actually skim read her thesis once (it’s online as most are) and it’s not even about fashion. It’s basically a digital marketing study with stuff about consumer behaviour etc. I can’t believe anyone lets her get away with calling it a fashion phd 😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Whoaaaa what? Is this about Lydia or Vic? Please tell us!

So I took one for the team and actually skim read her thesis once (it’s online as most are) and it’s not even about fashion. It’s basically a digital marketing study with stuff about consumer behaviour etc. I can’t believe anyone lets her get away with calling it a fashion phd 😒
So she's even 'clickbaited' her education credentials as she does like throw the PhD out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah her PhD is basically ‘how can I use social media to sell you stuff’ 😂
I’m not saying she’s stupid. But the fact that it’s a PHD at all confuses me.

I have a masters in marketing. She was somehow able to bypass that and get a PhD? I’m too tired to look into it but I doubt that’s even a thing here in the states.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.