Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she's going to do gardening, oven cleaning or floor washing with nails like those. If was cringing at her rubbing serum into her face with those claws.
How does she not try and do something about her nails? They’re disgusting and harbor so many germs 😬😬

Also - why does she think anyone wants to sit and watch 50 stories in a row of her drawn outmakeup routines? Especially now that we know she’ll just condense it into a video and REPOST the same thing 😂😂😂

#lamestInfluencerofalltime

Reactions: 6
There's no way she's going to do gardening, oven cleaning or floor washing with nails like those. If was cringing at her rubbing serum into her face with those claws.
Ya called it - Harrison is out there earning "husband points" by mowing the lawn. For all her girlboss talk, she's pretty good at reinforcing gender norms. At least go pull some weeds ya twit. Contribute something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brilliant. He’s cutting their sizeable lawn with an electric lawnmower. Will take him hours. Surely it’s more lux to have a petrol mower Vicky hunnn. Or are you waiting for a #gifted one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya called it - Harrison is out there earning "husband points" by mowing the lawn. For all her girlboss talk, she's pretty good at reinforcing gender norms. At least go pull some weeds ya twit. Contribute something.
THIS. She’s lazy AF and such a princess. Hairy Harrison is a wet blanket but at least he does some chores, cooking, gardening, DIY. Not that you’d know it the way Vicky talks a bit HER HOUSEV

Reactions: 8
Just a thought, when do you think she last had her lips done? Will we start to see them deflating as lockdown continues?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Isolation boredom has brought me reading here. I don't follow her and went to have a peek, last time I saw her she had that awful Invisalign and couldn't speak without a lisp, but it seems to have got worse? Did she always have it? I can't watch her. It sounds awful to say because I wouldn't normally judge someone by a speech impediment but it's really bad. It's like her soft palate is too big for her mouth so her tongue won't stay in. Really, really annoying, I can't watch!

Reactions: 3
‘How to get millions of followers’ ... but... you don’t have millions of followers?
i was gonna say!! —- 😂😂😂

Who would take advice on how to get millionSSSS of followers from someone who’s been chasing and failing to get to even a million followers for YEARS?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put how I grew to 2 million followers fast... she’s added up the total of her followers on each platform. Urm Hun... they’re the same people so you don’t have 2 million you still only have 800k

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s put how I grew to 2 million followers fast... she’s added up the total of her followers on each platform. Urm Hun... they’re the same people so you don’t have 2 million you still only have 800k
Omg this is TOO MUCH. She has honestly lost the plot I am so embarrassed for her that she has actually done this 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg this is TOO MUCH. She has honestly lost the plot I am so embarrassed for her that she has actually done this 😂 😂
She is embarrassing herself with those videos...
Her « how to make a tik tok » made her sound super irrelevant, comparing it to instagram stories all the time. It felt out of place and sounded like she doesn’t have a clue what tik tok is about.

She doesn’t have millions of followers, she doesn’t even have one million. Why did she chose that title ? Fake it till you make it ?

• Haha
Her banana bread post is what many of us have done on lockdown but she still somehow manages to make it fake and unrelatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so awkward watching her dance. It’s just so forced and unnatural. Like oh look at me having fun. Recorded 50 times beforehand as well no doubt

Reactions: 7
Her and Hairy Harrison’s love story vid on Instagram has failed to mention the two separations they have previously had..... it’s all just glossed over and fake like everything else in their lives

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.