Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the last straw for me. I’ve had to unfollow. Even all of her posts about BLM have been made to be aesthetically pleasing with her thread. And this staged picture of herself (also those lips!) are too far. As a white woman, why is she making this about herself. She could have posted a picture of almost anything else, but her, with a white dress, white background, white flower. It couldn’t get any whiter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So I've seen her list of things she's going to be doing next. She says she's going to be checking trips and events are going to be diverse and inclusive, but what if they aren't? That's the important next step, which is declining her place unless and until it is made diverse and suggesting influencers who might fit their bill in terms of the campaign but who would add diversity. She needs to hold her brand partners to account - before agreeing to a campaign she should ask to see what their policies are on diversity, ask brands what they are actively doing and look at what they've done in terms of campaigns and then decline and recommend someone else if they aren't doing enough.

She won't do any of these things if it means turning down a lucrative partnership because we know what's really important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why so many people who follow her are so far up her backside!! People should be directing their positive comments towards the accounts of the WOC she has shared rather than saying how amazeeeee she is for just sharing some accounts.
I also find her spending spree a bit disingenuous as well. I get the reasons why she is doing it but it screams pity buying the amount she has bought off Black owned companies in one day.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t get why so many people who follow her are so far up her backside!! People should be directing their positive comments towards the accounts of the WOC she has shared rather than saying how amazeeeee she is for just sharing some accounts.
I also find her spending spree a bit disingenuous as well. I get the reasons why she is doing it but it screams pity buying the amount she has bought off Black owned companies in one day.
Exactly! If anything, the brands and influencers making a massive show of "I now follow loads of black people and am shopping at their stores" just shows how uninterested and racist they were before. So why is she getting applauded for doing it now? It's 2020. It's shocking. I would say "ok well she's trying now" if I believed she was genuine but it's purely to clean up her image.

Reactions: 6
agree. I’m getting sick of white influencers now. Re posting non stop and preaching at what books to read and netflix to watch. What black influencers to follow. Just stop. I’d rather be taking information from black influencers (if they choose to provide links or information) and them get the credit than all these white influencers trying to pat themselves on the back for taking up the good fight. We know Vicky will still work with L’Oreal. She will still go on a trip if it’s all white. She will still promote a foundation with a limit shade range because money talks louder to her. So until I see her actually do something more meaningful than recommend Netflix show’s then it’s just full of hot air.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she put any content out recently that isn't love me love me insta posts? Bet shes low key loving the BLM movement as it justifies and excuses her not to have to put videos up atm. Lazy cow. If she could just continue to stop, and disappear completely....

Reactions: 7
Schools don't teach someone how to become an influencer either, but she still managed to become (a laughable) one! So really no excuses for not knowing about civil rights. If she has a PhD in fashion (LOL) surely she can teach herself about important things in the world, or maybe that's too much effort and not enough monetary gain for our vicky.

It pisses me off so much when people blame their own ignorance on oh I wasn’t taught it. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS MISSED IN SCHOOLS there is a time constraint, it also has to be age appropriate, interesting, is relevant to the pupils themselves and has to be the government curriculum. So how about you pick up a bloody book and learn yourself.

Obviously Britain’s role in the slave trade is all those things and lots of schools teach it but all of them don’t because they have chosen other aspects history. That doesn’t mean you can never learn about it, GOD

I’ve unfollowed her. The woman is vapid, her content brings nothing to table except bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IntheGranny strikes again.. 🤡
Lips? Overfilled.
Hair? Bleached to oblivion.
Banana bread? Burnt.
Life? Kindly gifted.

20200607_202254.jpg

Edit: wonder when this comment will be deleted.
Screenshot_20200607-205354_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell its like watching single white female....

Lydia got a LV throw so Vic got a Hermes throw
Lydia got a bust Vic got a bust
Lydia works with ByTerry Vic's working with ByTerry
Lydia got some cushions Vic got some cushions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.