Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a picture in her undies. The caption talks about ”treating her husband” puke.
This.

Also, just came on here to say I don’t really follow this person but for some reason Instagram wants to put that godawful video of her getting coffee in bed on my discover feed every day; it makes me cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a picture in her undies. The caption talks about ”treating her husband” puke.
If you have to write things like that then there is obviously something missing in your relationship...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nice ad affiliate link to that Gucci underwear set! Now we know whose really funding the 5k donation to the Red Cross. Can’t imagine anything more ridiculous that promoting design luxury undies at a time where people are bleeping furloughed from work and there’s a major global recession on the horizon. And the brass neck to cream off the sales through an aff link. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If you have to write things like that then there is obviously something missing in your relationship...
I think the issue is why she feels the need to share that with her audience? You're right it stems from insecurities.

Reactions: 3
Shall we play spot the difference? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tamara’s picture from the 1st of April and Victoria’s from yesterday. How unimaginative???!?!

Wish Victoria would just go back to her true self and stop copying others, stop trying to be someone she is NOT.
Sadly, I think it is game over of Victoria.
08B9B3DF-1D27-4CC9-9772-9494D1E92326.jpeg

2605EB2A-706D-435F-9A72-1FDDD09AE27D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
1/ girl for £500 that isn’t sexy. Jesus.
2/ I find “a treat for my husband” hilarious considering he is the one taking the bloody photo making this moment of “sexiness” the most unsexy thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Heyyyyyy babezzz here's a sexy treat all for you"
"Wicked babezz but first, do a pose for the 'gram. You got a white shirt?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The undies are really not sexy in my opinion. Also talk about insensitive, lots of people are on lockdown away from their partners, we are living through a hugely traumatic and stressful time, but yeah Hairy Harrison, you take a pic of Vick in her knickers and training bra. She is addicted to flogging. Someone get her an audition for QVC already

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching Tamara's latest vlog - she's also got the oversized pink blazer Vic was wearing the other week - so clearly Vic is copying everything Tamara gets now? What's wrong with her. So Vic will be doing a Zara haul next, (Tamara's done that in todays vlog) what a bore!

Reactions: 8
Their relationship must be really, really bad.
I know we’ve discussed it before but without her channel he’d be out that door.

forced into proposing, instagram wedding. Now what.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.