Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to this video because I just think it's a textbook example of a non-functioning, strained relationship. But look at this part right here, I couldn't believe my ears. She goes on about a spontaneous moment where she filmed herself dancing to Queen in front of her washing machine. Yes, let that sink in... And she's all proud about it, she goes: "That was true. That was a true story." 😶😶😶 What the...

I linked the the vid so that it starts there.

Look at his face while she talks about this, he is SOOOO embarrassed. 😬 "I didn't do a second take. That was just real, live.. me." 💩
Like, what the actual f**k are you talking about?! It's not like you saved Pope from the burning cathedral. Jesus f**king Christ, how self absorbed can one be?!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I went back to this video because I just think it's a textbook example of a non-functioning, strained relationship. But look at this part right here, I couldn't believe my ears. She goes on about a spontaneous moment where she filmed herself dancing to Queen in front of her washing machine. Yes, let that sink in... And she's all proud about it, she goes: "That was true. That was a true story." 😶😶😶 What the...

Look at his face while she talks about this, he is SOOOO embarrassed. 😬 "I didn't do a second take. That was just real, live.. me." 💩
Like, what the actual f**k are you talking about?! It's not like you saved Pope from the burning cathedral. Jesus f**king Christ, how self absorbed can one be?!
Haha you’re right! His face was like he was embarrassed for her trying to pretend her video was spontaneous! Then when he laughed!!! She even mentioned it in her cleaning vlog saying she promises it was such a spontaneous moment.... yeeeah okaaaay...

The more this pair are trying to convince us and themselves that they’re the perfect couple, the faker and more strained they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can tell that someone who doesn’t really cook designed the kitchen. Who keeps their spices, crockery and pots/pans on the opposite side of the prep area and stove (especially if you have a kitchen that size)?!

I also can’t stand that open cabinet above the #gifted coffee maker. There’s something so off about it that takes any sort of cohesion away from the whole space.

Was the kitchen design service gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also can’t stand that open cabinet above the #gifted coffee maker. There’s something so off about it that takes any sort of cohesion away from the whole space.
Yes!! I hated that weird little non cabinet too. Just stick a shelf in so it mirrors the shelving on the other side.

Reactions: 7
She could have swept the kitchen floor, and the state of the inside of that oven! 😳 Not saying mine is perfect, but I certainly wouldn’t show it before I’d cleaned it!

You can tell that someone who doesn’t really cook designed the kitchen. Who keeps their spices, crockery and pots/pans on the opposite side of the prep area and stove (especially if you have a kitchen that size)?!

Was the kitchen design service gifted?
Came to say the same thing. I love to cook and the kitchen is my favorite room in the house. It would drive me MAD using her kitchen...it’s all setup to her liking, yes, but doesn’t make any sense for functionality. You can really really tell she’s not an experienced cook other than odd loaf of banana bread here and there. It is laid out so stupidly!! Imagine trying to prepare a full menu of food in that kitchen at the same time. Yikes!! 😬

@KittiesTiddies is right too about that moment where she tries to say she’s spontaneous and dancing to queen. This chick is so buttoned up and not carefree like she wants to be it’s hilarious.

I am now 100% convinced she and Alex will get a divorce down the line. Hopefully before kids get involved...but that makes me wonder if she got a prenup. I doubt she did and since he is so engrained in her business... he stands to make a killing!! Not very smart how she’s set herself up...and definitely not a BOSS BABE move.

Way to let the world know that the rest of your content is ALL fake 🤪 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I haven't watched the video cause I can't stand them... but his hair on the thumbnail! 🤭 🤭 Victoria seems so proud that her husband agreed to get fake hair so now she can take photos with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could have swept the kitchen floor, and the state of the inside of that oven! 😳 Not saying mine is perfect, but I certainly wouldn’t show it before I’d cleaned it!
I came on here just to say this. We are all stuck at home. If you've got a filthy oven and dirty floor when you legit have no work to do.....beyond filming yourself SPONTANEOUSLY dancing....I mean duck off. Truly.

Reactions: 11
Acetone, cotton wool, foil, a nail file, cuticle oil and she could be back to the world of humans without gross nails. Ick.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she doesn't know how to remove the claws by herself.... Or read the instructions how to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was more "what the..." at the seamless segue to the speaker that follows that little cringe-fest: "So we wanted to show you this because we're obsessed". She says with real meaning, and then neither of them know the brand name of the speaker or what it's meant for 😂 Then she's on her phone, not sure if liking a cat video or trying to find more info on the product she's 'live' shilling.

Even more ironic since she just mentioned doing second takes (which this needed) and being "real" (which this definitely had a little too much of for the ad sponsor I'd bet).

But yeh, how pleased she is with herself being all CrAzY and posting her little dance vid, on the FIRST ATTEMPT, is an accomplishment worth sharing.

From her stories yesterday... no wonder she’s taking it easy on her £2k gifted sun loungers today!!
Must be bleeping exhausted after all that “work”
07BD2FF1-02A8-48F4-8922-A45D463585CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If you have to tel the world you've been productive, you probably haven't been.

Those sun loungers were gifted. She put a little #gifted at the bottom right of the story. Pleeeease, as if they would buy them themselves. At this point, I just assume everything is gifted until they specifically say it hasn't been.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.