Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic seems to be failing the most out of all the influencers i'm watching during lockdown, she has no direction and just copies everyone else!

Reactions: 6
Vic seems to be failing the most out of all the influencers i'm watching during lockdown, she has no direction and just copies everyone else!
agree. With out her gifted trips abroad she’s nothing. This lockdown is showing what a boring narcissist she and her husband are. Not a creative bone between them.

Reactions: 3
Yes sticky Vicky, we get it...you can make banana bread! I can imagine her sitting in her faux Parisian boudoir debating what to post with plug head....babezzz take a picture of me for the 3 millionth time baking banana bread :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wowwww! Take a looksy at these comments Alex got on his Instagram pictures of Victoria. Interesting

Gigiwolf99 - do you walk among us!?? 👀😂
gigi might need to be medicated.

you're right, she really seems to have lost all direction now,
I bet she’s regretting leaving gleam, at least that was a cushion for her to fall back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ALERT! She’s cleaned the kitchen and hoovered! Why does she feel the need to tell us every time she’s done this? Most of us do these things EVERY DAY

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I used to really love her videos but haven’t watched in a while. Clicked on today’s new one and the comment about banana bread was just odd. Oh it’s really popular but I’ve been making it for years, everyone knows that. As if she’s a trendsetter for it. there are a lot of people who make banana bread... it’s not that deep.

I used to really love her videos but haven’t watched in a while. Clicked on today’s new one and the comment about banana bread was just odd. Oh it’s really popular but I’ve been making it for years, everyone knows that. As if she’s a trendsetter for it. there are a lot of people who make banana bread... it’s not that deep.
Imagine being so desperate to be edgy you declare yourself ahead of the curve on making banana bread... WHILE simultaneously copying others and jumping on the current banana bread bandwagon by sharing your recipe 😂😂 #Tragic

Hun. Our moms have all been making banana bread longer than you’ve been alive. Our grandmas even longer and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
christ, she sounds absolutely manic in her new video, doesn't even catch a breath - you can tell she's nervous and anxious, think she just needs to take a break. Also sounds like she's trying to convince herself rather than the viewers?

also 25 mins in this vid, wow harrison is well snappy eh...(skipped through most of it lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She spends the whole video banging on about all the content she’s putting out and feeling under pressure but she’s not putting out things that anyone wants to watch? It’s given me a real insight into what she considers her job to be and what busy looks like... She could take a week off and I don’t think anyone would notice but I think she like to feel like she’s needed.

Her husband is a control freak. Why is he telling her how to bake a banana bread she’s been baking “all the time” for the past 5 years? The way he speaks to her is always so rude and that’s when the camera is on???

Reactions: 11
Basically that vlog was an ad for Bang & Olufsen freebie speakers she has and the gifted garden furniture.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
christ, she sounds absolutely manic in her new video, doesn't even catch a breath - you can tell she's nervous and anxious, think she just needs to take a break. Also sounds like she's trying to convince herself rather than the viewers?

also 25 mins in this vid, wow harrison is well snappy eh...(skipped through most of it lol)
I thought that too! She's on the verge of breakdown. My husband was sat next to me half listening and was astonished that someone could be so stressed out over tik toks. He made the good point that if you're comfortable enough to overpay your mortgage than leave tiktok! I don't have much sympathy for her. As my hubby said, when lockdown is over she should get a job.

• Haha
Nice shade thrown at Millen and slutty October when she mentions influencers doing haul after haul...

theres a real competitive/bitchy vibe from this vlog, the digs at others about hauls, the amount of ”content“ she’s uploading,

she’s the “only influencer“ to sign a contract with the brand she’s just signed with.

Im excited for the next 12 months as influencers fight for every little freebie and ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome to the social media Hunger Games - May the odds be ever in your favor! 😉

P.S Just realized Effie and Vic look so much alike 😂😂
haha social media hunger games LOL. Personally they're all bricking it, when we come out of this pandemic things are going to change massively for some influencers and so they should. I also think she needs to stop banging on about how grateful she is to have a garden, loads of people watching don't - just don't mention it - we all know you have a big house. I don't have a garden (doesn't bother me tbh) but i think it might make people feel inferior x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.