Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost feel sorry for her as that post reeks of desperation!
Even on her holiday she’s worrying about “the algorithm” - it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is the Moncler, Salomon, Patagonia drip for a fancy IG-worthy hiking holiday??? I was expecting to see her tryhard and cringe as usual looking dressed and prepped like going to the freaking Everest. But what even is this?? There are like 100,000 girls on Tiktok with no budget, who can pull together better fits for their school camp trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can totally imagine Loewe making a Teva-style active sandal. 🙄 My god, woman! DO YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF. Her TikToks on this trip are obscene in their self-involvement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her TikTok showing off her full Longchamp outfit should be marked as an ad, since she posted on IG an ad for it.

Also just discovered other video content she's only been posting on her LTK page.

Reactions: 11
Her TikTok showing off her full Longchamp outfit should be marked as an ad, since she posted on IG an ad for it.

Also just discovered other video content she's only been posting on her LTK page.
I think it's really gauche she's using a family vacation to make sponsored content. I understand she has to pay for the trip somehow, but does she have to monetize EVERYTHING?!

Looks like she finally went out and bought some proper footwear lol. Tevas that don't fit and sneakers!

Reactions: 16
So she cant upload a vlog while she is away? she should have pre-recorded some and had a member of her staff to upload it.

Reactions: 11
This woman has 2 marriages:

- Her Instagram marriage, where she has the best marriage. And she is the happiest woman.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-26 a la(s) 09.01.45.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-26 a la(s) 09.01.59.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-26 a la(s) 09.02.11.png

- Her YouTube marriage, where her marriage is on the rocks. And she is the saddest woman.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-26 a la(s) 09.01.07.png

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have also been cosplaying in the American west. Maybe Vic ran into her unintentional and filler-faced doppelgänger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
IMG_5216.jpeg

she is done with the family gushing segment of her content and now back to the staged husband fawning and shameless shilling of her gifted fashion…

this HC straw bag which is a “dupe” of the loewe bag does not go with the cowboy+denim outfit and desert vibe? A suede leather satchel would be more suitable for her cosplay outfit. It is giving more of the spring flower walk in the park vibe or perhaps beach bag. How does she get it all so wrong every single time? So pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also reported her previous Longchamp-centric post as an unidentified ad. Now she has a Longchamp eeel marked as an ad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15