Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is interested in her so she’s trying badly to create more wholesome, relatable content by roping her family in and over stating her husband (not brother)’s mental health issues.

Problem is that she always misses the mark and just comes across as her usual bitter, beggy, braggy self.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow she’s such a narcissist: me, me, me
IMG_6248.png

---
The beg continues 😴 Vic, it’s not because we watch your stories that we like your content…at ALL. And wasn’t her wedding years ago? Pathetic
IMG_6249.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s the most nauseating she’s ever been - calling herself a lovable oddball and saying her dad sings “I love you” back to her every day. Can’t anything be a private joy anymore?
And trying to pretend she’s doing everything because she loves her followers - would you do it for free, Vic? I think not!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She loves telling us about her phd then posts things like this

“Took a lot of picture, go like them, there loads of pictures, go look at them coz I took so many pictures so if u want to look at them go like them and follow on my yt for all the pictures I took.”

Surely she’s taken loads coz it’s a family holiday and most wouldn’t be appropriate for a fashion blog to share?! More just capturing family fun times, god I can’t believe how annoying she’s got from when I generally enjoyed looking at her in her outfits and blogs 🤢
I find her so cringe and money, money, money in such a tacky way. If you’ve got so much love on this holiday you wouldn’t need to keep going on about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All her captions for her feed and whenever she begs for engagement are always so awkward. Cant she just say “most beautiful backdrop for today’s hike” or even just “having the time of my life” - and leave out all the unnecessary boasting, oversharing of information that nobody asks for.

Her captions really show how awkward+ self absorbed+ insecure she is as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her dad is content now 🙄 never mentions him any other time! And just an excuse to talk about herself more. Does she not get bored of being so self absorbed?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
POV: You’re an actual American deeply offended by this grifter appropriating one aspect of American life and pretending she knows anything about the complexity of the American experience or identity in the world for the sole purpose of increasing her clout in late-stage capitalism’s push to monetize every single aspect of her private life and personality online.
IMG_9558.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
POV: You’re an actual American deeply offended by this grifter appropriating one aspect of American life and pretending she knows anything about the complexity of the American experience or identity in the world for the sole purpose of increasing her clout in late-stage capitalism’s push to monetize every single aspect of her private life and personality online.View attachment 2887735
🙌🙌 HERE HERE 🙌🙌

She looks an absolute farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t been on here for a while but her latest content has brought me back here. What the hell she pretends to take all of her family on a trip of a lifetime but still parades in instagram outfits.
she literally wore a chanel bag to go hiking??? Can’t she ever drop the act for a minute and enjoy her family first?
she is insufferable!!!
she is ridiculous…
---
Lo
That caption… taking every minute to remind the world SHE PAID for the holiday? How pathetic?

She said “if” she saw her Dad twice a year
Why need to create a hypothetical scenario?
Her mind really works in strange ways
---

That portion right, i knowww!! Making lots of decisions with her staff members omgosh

She really needs to constantly remind herself that she is rich and successful lol ok sure we get it.
Look at me me me I am so rich I paid for it all… who cares someon humble wouldn’t even mentioned who booked what it doesn’t matter. She always feels the need to be that person that makes gift to her family that does more than the others…

POV: You’re an actual American deeply offended by this grifter appropriating one aspect of American life and pretending she knows anything about the complexity of the American experience or identity in the world for the sole purpose of increasing her clout in late-stage capitalism’s push to monetize every single aspect of her private life and personality online.View attachment 2887735
What is the „american experience”? What do you mean by it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

as an American — we don’t claim her.

*punts her back to the UK*

We’ve got influencers like Tana Mongeau and even she isn’t as annoying as Lispy Vicky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

We’ve got influencers like Tana Mongeau and even she isn’t as annoying as Lispy Vicky
At least Tana is now on her way to sobriety, and Tana knows she's a hot mess.
Vic is on a spiral, and it’s kinda sad to see. At the end of the day, she chose to live her life like this. She chose to seek validation from strangers. Her career is just a glorified QVC channel.

Reactions: 9

I’m in the U.K. Can we push her back??.… maybe she’ll end up on an iceberg somewhere in the middle of the ocean? She’ll like that; imagine the editorial picture opportunities

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her latest vlog and it sounds just like I predicted — she’s a hyper controlling boss who involves herself in minor details. Hence her team gets gridlocked with their hands tied because controlling Vicky has to see everything.

This is why her content/work output sucks so badly compared to her peers. She is a controlling MICROMANAGER who slows down the proceeds everywhere.

if any of her employees read here…

that’s a tit leader. You deserve to be trusted to do your job and not have a micromanager. Quit and move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me, can she mention her Dad any more? It’s more than she’s ever separately mentioned him in the last 10 years. I’m assuming her parents are divorced and that’s her step-mum so is this a pointed dig? DAD DAD DAD

Every time I think she can’t get lower with her tit content she manages to make it shitter. Sad face pretend jail pics wearing a cowboy hat? Get in the bleeping bin, Vic.

• Haha
Lol her one leg propped high up there so ridiculous - like that pic she posted in Paris with her leg on the table.

Also whats with the tongue sticking out smile ewwww

And the whole jail themed photoshoot, she looks ridiculous like those tourists visiting some movie set and taking lots of pics.

Her USA pics all have this orange sunset filter that makes the pics hard to look at, on top of the content itself and the horrible captions… 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s almost like her dad is really sick or something (hops he’s not) and she’s trying to make up for years of neglect…

Reactions: 11