Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000013600.jpg

Who does a guided tour of Monument Valley in jeans, a Chanel bag and pointed leather Chelsea Boots? Apparently Vic does. It keeps getting worse and worse with every outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol her one leg propped high up there so ridiculous - like that pic she posted in Paris with her leg on the table.

Also whats with the tongue sticking out smile ewwww

And the whole jail themed photoshoot, she looks ridiculous like those tourists visiting some movie set and taking lots of pics.

Her USA pics all have this orange sunset filter that makes the pics hard to look at, on top of the content itself and the horrible captions… 🤢🤢🤢
This is unbearable cringe 😬

Reactions: 8
What is the „american experience”? What do you mean by it?
I am an American, and I can tell you that strutting down the middle of the highway, wearing short shorts, fake cowboy boots and a ridiculous looking stetson has nothing to do with the “American Experience.” And, we most certainly don’t dress this way !

She is ignorant, insulting and just plain ridiculous. Get the heck out of my country and take your cowboy cosplaying with you. We don’t want you here. GO HOME. DON’T COME BACK.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s almost like her dad is really sick or something (hops he’s not) and she’s trying to make up for years of neglect…
It’s almost like her dad is really sick or something (hops he’s not) and she’s trying to make up for years of neglect…
Didn't this trip came to be right after her grandmother passed away ? She mentioned it very off handedly around the holidays I think

Reactions: 9
her tagged page on IG is full of fake luxury items and indians, and posts of her on profiles with less than 5k followers. take that with what you will. lol

• Wow
Reactions: 14
365 days of looks is back…

No it’s not. You missed many days. It’s over! And she failed! 😂

But gosh how painful do these bike shorts look on her? No one would know if sized up….

p.s. also no one believes she has an insane amount of people who just love hanging out watching her stories
I just can't with the freaking WINTER BOOTS as her hiking boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think she knows how embarrassing she is? Everything she does in at this point is so painfully cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can't with the freaking WINTER BOOTS as her hiking boots.
She bought $1000 cowboy boots, but seems to be doing quite a bit of hiking/walking and didn't think a pair of hiking boots would've been a smarter buy?
---
Do you think she knows how embarrassing she is? Everything she does in at this point is so painfully cringe
I wish I lived in her state of blissful lack of awareness. Who knows what I could accomplish!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never seen such boring outfits. I think I wore that cycling shorts, t shirt, denim shirt/jacket look when I was 10.

I thought the attic content was bad but this trip is just proving how dull she is and how bad at content she is. Nobody wants to see styled shoots from a family holiday. Let's see the fun real-life content, the unstyled moments, the things that are real. But no, we've got the same posed bollocks.

Reactions: 21
I've never seen such boring outfits. I think I wore that cycling shorts, t shirt, denim shirt/jacket look when I was 10.

I thought the attic content was bad but this trip is just proving how dull she is and how bad at content she is. Nobody wants to see styled shoots from a family holiday. Let's see the fun real-life content, the unstyled moments, the things that are real. But no, we've got the same posed bollocks.
Even husband not brother's content is posed and edited.

• Sick
Reactions: 8