Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

WILL SHE FINALLY GET ATTENTION FROM YSL?

• NO: YSL knows who she is; and they dont give a sh*t

Votes: 134 67.3%
  • YESN'T: They'll send her a hoard of YSL Beauty products no one wants

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • YESN'T:They'll send her a bottle of black opium; but no show invite

Votes: 33 16.6%
  • YES: They'll invite her to a show and make her an ambassador of YSL (beauty)!

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, another thread for our A+ blogger from Deanshanger! Thank you so much @Megansnarkle for the main idea; and @beautyblogger123 for the additional idea!

1. Did exactly 15 posts for NY fashion week. Who does that?
2. Caught sat at the 2nd row in Fendi. Dressed as someone who just milked the goats from the Alps and took the train to Milan.
3. Dressed horribly at Milan Fashion Week.
4. Still is very bitter at the fact that no one recognizes her as a fashion blogger with a PhD.
5. Titled a video named "They did us dirty in Milan' for a hotel room.
6. 'Attended' the Balmain show- THE ONLY SHOW she had for PFW.
7. Is still very desperate for a YSL show invite- same vibes with Tamara for Chanel. LOL.
8. Posted a guide how to manifest!
9. She is destroying her body, by not eating or overdoing workouts + body treatments.
10. Did a god---n YSL mood board!!! OMG

*btw, she only wears one YSL clothing: a pair of shoes

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.23.58 AM.png

Continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched her for ages and have just watched the latest vlog with the girls trip in. Dullest. Trip. Ever. Stayed in a four seasons hotel, didnt leave the hotel once and got ridiculously dressed up to sit in a hotel restaurant!

Reactions: 17
I did think the way they presented the road trip gift to the family was a cute touch though!

Reactions: 7
So her Nan’s health has deteriorated lately, so she’s taking half her family over the other side of the world.
Seems a bit risky?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_1237.jpeg

imagine working so hard in 2024, she is even shilling products from her bathtub lol
The pillow, candle and bath salt

she always likes to say “i am taking…” + my team to dinner / my family on a trip like she is such an ultimate boss so generous and all that, much along the lines of the whole appraisal thing. creating this illusion that she is a boss babe 😂

Reactions: 16
Why are people in the comments gushing about the awesome editing?

i find the movie clip inserts for effect very lame and cheesy.

the 3 of them are so lame overdressed for a hotel in the countryside lol
just like how they are always overdressed just to hang around at home

They even recorded suzie’s podcast lol whuut
---
IMG_1245.jpeg

Real people’s reactions to these 3 screeching hyenas with cameras in their faces… 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_1247.jpeg

Can she stop showing her crotch. She can show us the ootd without putting each piece on.

And her mouth is just really wonky shape.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has she got Bells Palsy My daughters friend had it recently her mouth was the same 🤔
I personally think it's just Botox and fillers that are migrating or they used too much or the medispa isn't administering it properly so now the muscles in her face are a mess, But she just keeps pumping stuff into her face.

When you watch her in the other girls’ vlogs she is so wildly needy (and screechy). CONSTANTLY needs Validation, if anyone says anything remotely negative eg. They’ve been waiting for her to get ready she goes into hyper denial, if someone gets a compliment on an item she has to butt in or try it on or she’ll get fomo if she misses even the smallest thing
Reminds me of the fashion week videos where she never has her own opinion in the show rooms trying stuff on she just wants people to validate her and tell her what they think which she repeats.
It’s both exhausting and kind of sad to watch cause the insecurity is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So her Nan’s health has deteriorated lately, so she’s taking half her family over the other side of the world.
Seems a bit risky?
Such a weird move... It's like she's planning for her demise in advance ?? Oh my nan is about to d*e, so after that, I'll take my mourning father on a road trip !

Also, "Suze", "Meelie", they give me the ick :sick:
---
The same way Lydiot adopted some of Leonora's mannerisms, I can see Vicky did too.
Also, I think it's funny that both her and Amelia (Meelie, sorry), look down on Suzie when she's the one who's the most normal looking in the bunch.
The melting wax look isn't going to age well, Amelia already looks well into her 40s

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Alex bought her a YSL cuff for Christmas 😊
I saw the title of the video, and instead of watch it came here to find out what the present was. Thanks!

Alex "buying" something to Victoria, is like a 5-years old "buying" a present to mummy, with money she/or dad gave him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you watch her in the other girls’ vlogs she is so wildly needy (and screechy). CONSTANTLY needs Validation, if anyone says anything remotely negative eg. They’ve been waiting for her to get ready she goes into hyper denial, if someone gets a compliment on an item she has to butt in or try it on or she’ll get fomo if she misses even the smallest thing
Reminds me of the fashion week videos where she never has her own opinion in the show rooms trying stuff on she just wants people to validate her and tell her what they think which she repeats.
It’s both exhausting and kind of sad to watch cause the insecurity is awful.
Haven't watched the vlogs but this is so classic Vicky.

As a strong female who is fully grounded and secure in herself -- it truly makes me cringe watching her in action. She has such a needy, desperation about her. Constantly seeking approval from others because she's clearly deeply insecure.

I know we say this all the time but to kick off the new year and new thread:

VICKY GO TO THERAPY

• Heart
I really wanted the Margaux 10 as a work bag, but the tiktok girlies turned me off. I'm also not Mary Poppins, so I'm not sure why anyone would get the bigger size.

• Haha
Reactions: 10