Inthefrow #22 Thirsty as hell, still no attention from YSL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the originals of these photos they're posting look like. Because they're making it seem she and him are the only people at these historic sites. Where are all the people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
another family road trip post and yet another opportunity to shove down everyoneā€™s throat how she has treated her family to this adventure and how grateful they are.. We get it YOU BOUGHT EVERYONE THE HOLIDAY. I have done this countless times for my family..but yet not once do I go around telling others including other family that I have done this and expect everyone to bow down to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
another family road trip post and yet another opportunity to shove down everyoneā€™s throat how she has treated her family to this adventure and how grateful they are.. We get it YOU BOUGHT EVERYONE THE HOLIDAY. I have done this countless times for my family..but yet not once do I go around telling others including other family that I have done this and expect everyone to bow down to me.
Sheā€™s not generous; sheā€™s buying her followersā€™ impression of her as a rich woman whom they envyā€¦or thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to buy. Can you imagine being on this trip with her as a prop for her impression management? Vicky, if you read here, DO NOT BUY THINGS FOR PEOPLE IF YOU CANā€™T SHUT UP ABOUT IT LATER. Thatā€™s a ā€œgiftā€ no one wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s not generous; sheā€™s buying her followersā€™ impression of her as a rich woman whom they envyā€¦or thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to buy. Can you imagine being on this trip with her as a prop for her impression management? Vicky, if you read here, DO NOT BUY THINGS FOR PEOPLE IF YOU CANā€™T SHUT UP ABOUT IT LATER. Thatā€™s a ā€œgiftā€ no one wants.
agree. she just did it so that she can use it as a way to make her look generous. it's alll about me, me and me. no wonder alex is working on his issues. she sounds exhausting to be with.

if i had a sister like Vic, i wont go. i dont wanna be indebted to her in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
looks like her amazing content isn't resonating with followers
Wow, she lost 10k followers, genuine ones (not fake ones). That means 10,000 people have actively gone out of the way to click her profile and go to unfollow her. I was thinking surely the annoying begs on her story and super long captions annoy people, well clearly they do. Itā€™s proven people like quick viewing these days, hence TikTok does well. No has the attention spam to read a massive paragraph. We like short reels that include a lot of content like ā€˜a day in my lifeā€™. Even her youtube shorts are annoying, at the end of each one it has her branding on the screen for ages, makes you move onto the next short video whereas usually people might watch the same video a couple of times in a loop but hers donā€™t loop, thereā€™s a massive break with her branding. She does not move with the times, sheā€™s like that old Aunty that tries to be trendy and in but by thinking itā€™s wearing Adidas all stars or doing yoga, when everyone is actually wearing running shoes for fashion and doing pilates. Victoria is not in the know and she makes no effort to try.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s so bad at her job. When are brands going to wake up that her engagement is worse than small nobody accounts like me?

I only have 7.5k TikTok followers and have far better engagement than her. And I donā€™t even try! I just post stuff periodically for fun ā€” not a paycheck.

Did she buy her 700k+ followers? Where they at?? šŸ‘€šŸ« 

I donā€™t work in pr or social media but if I was looking to promote a brand ā€” Iā€™d go for a micro influencer that has an ACTUALLY engaged audience. Sheā€™s an overpriced flop

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her ā€œstyleā€ is awfulā€¦itā€™s baffling how wrong she manages to get it every time
IMG_6638.png
IMG_6639.png
IMG_6636.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I must admit I'm more confused than ever about this trip (perhaps because I don't look at her TikToks or videos) - who paid?

Brother not husband's posts are odd on this front. Mentions being lucky to have flown first class but doesn't thank Vic for this, then goes on to mention the cost of flights to Vegas.

Screenshot_20240428_172737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_172754_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was starting to wonder if her dad was ill hope heā€™s ok - all this talk about making memories

Reactions: 8
I must admit I'm more confused than ever about this trip (perhaps because I don't look at her TikToks or videos) - who paid?

Brother not husband's posts are odd on this front. Mentions being lucky to have flown first class but doesn't thank Vic for this, then goes on to mention the cost of flights to Vegas.

View attachment 2903036
View attachment 2903037
Is brother not husband an influencer himself now?!

Why would they fly to LAX and then fly the 45 minutes to LV...that's dumb. They should've rented their van in LA and just drove. I want to know what sorts of restaurants they went to if they were eating "American diner" food in Las Vegas. Also, why is he talking about costs as if he paid? Didn't Vic pay for all this?! And he sounds...a bit disappointed? I know communication isn't the Magraths' strong suit, but it sounds like Vic's itinerary was a little OTT. Unless he's indirectly referring to the need for Vic to have several full on editorial-ish shoots at every location and presumably the rest of the family just stands around waiting.

Is Las Vegas too low brow for Vic to share content from there šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is brother not husband an influencer himself now?!

Why would they fly to LAX and then fly the 45 minutes to LV...that's dumb. They should've rented their van in LA and just drove. I want to know what sorts of restaurants they went to if they were eating "American diner" food in Las Vegas. Also, why is he talking about costs as if he paid? Didn't Vic pay for all this?! And he sounds...a bit disappointed? I know communication isn't the Magraths' strong suit, but it sounds like Vic's itinerary was a little OTT. Unless he's indirectly referring to the need for Vic to have several full on editorial-ish shoots at every location and presumably the rest of the family just stands around waiting.

Is Las Vegas too low brow for Vic to share content from there šŸ˜‚
definitely. Coachella and Stagecoach just finished, and she didnt get invited anywhere. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their photos are so different from the ones her brother posted (casual candid, unfiltered) and she wonders why ple stare at her while she has her pics taken in public cos she is so overdressed, her toes over flexed, her hair and face overdoneā€¦ like a pair of goons this couple pretending to be shooting an editorial šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.