Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi Smart just posted that she's at the same resort, clearly a sponsored stay. How embarrassing for a honeymoon :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Niomi Smart just posted that she's at the same resort, clearly a sponsored stay. How embarrassing for a honeymoon :sick:
Aha ha, great spot. I don't follow her but looks like there's a whole dinner set up so there will be loads of influencer types there.
Screenshot_20231102_152503_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe Suzie might appear and they will squeal and giggle together in each other’s vlogs! Is she in Bali yet cos Ryan has a gig there.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20231102_114043_TikTok.jpg

What is this pose. And to be clear, she wasn't walking, she was just standing there and went up on her toes. This women wouldn't k know how to act natural and just enjoy something to save her life.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What in the colonizer is going on with her stories? Her white saviour complex is killing me
IMG_5960.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What in the colonizer is going on with her stories? Her white saviour complex is killing meView attachment 2547065
Listen. They raised enough money for a MICROSCOPE FOR MALARIA! She did her good deed while spending this nation's entire GDP on a 4 years too late honeymoon okay?!?

I have so many opinions right now, but I'm too exasperated at her neo-colonial idiocy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she keep talking abt this foundation - like she is “promoting” it as part of her free stay there?

Super suspicious.

I am surprised she didnt insert a link to donate.

Her neo-colonizer superior tone…. I don't even want to try to understand wtf is going on but it’s Vic so I am not surprised.

Reactions: 18
All those rich people in that luxury resort pulling together for a charity event and buying…. a microscope.

That’s nothing to brag about, that’s embarrassing.

She should know that seeing she listed off all those charity donations in her last vlog.

Reactions: 31
She stays in all these “luxurious” resorts in the jungle etc but didnt venture out to the streets so she hasnt seen anything much except to wave so stupidly at people around… but the truth is there are lots of western tourists - some long term visitors who are living in Bali, working from there and setting up businesses etc. If she stays and explore around certain areas like Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud and walk ard the city centre she will see more. Yes, quite commercialized areas but she will meet a lot from EU and Australian etc (yoga teachers, cafe owners, tattoo artists etc )

She is so ignorant in her bubble of superficial influencer world and part country bumpkin, that she really has zero idea of anything, plus her inability to write properly just make her seem so dumb.

How dare she dismiss the negative comments and talk that she comes across as just from people who are “unhappy” (in her last Q&A vlog)? She cant even deal with the reality… so fking self-centred and self righteous everytime. Everything is poor me, I am so nice but people are still mean to me. Pls, wake up!

• Heart
Why does she keep talking abt this foundation - like she is “promoting” it as part of her free stay there?

Super suspicious.

I am surprised she didnt insert a link to donate.

Her neo-colonizer superior tone…. I don't even want to try to understand wtf is going on but it’s Vic so I am not surprised.
Ohhh interesting. The (white) founders of the resort created the foundation back in the late 80s. Woof. The foundation's About page is 😬🚩😬

Also what sort of "luxury" resort charging $1500+ a night asks its guests to then DONATE pocket change to the nonprofit organization the run? It's so strange, but also taking advantage of Western folks' guilt? It's almost like an influencer saying they'll donate the money to a nonprofit they've earned from selling their free clothes 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just can’t with her at the moment, she has hit a new low.

And by guests she obvs means all the other influenzers that are there too. I’m waiting for the #spon to drop.

Reactions: 11
So crazy how much she’s been posting from this “honeymoon”View attachment 2550377
It’s so obnoxious and the opposite of romantic. I still can’t get over that this farce of a honeymoon is over 4 years after their wedding. That marriage will not last another 4 years you mark my words. I give it two.

• Heart
I feel like they might have tried to not do any ‘work’, photoshoots/post content etc. and try and have a normal holiday, but realised they didn’t have much else between them so decided to just treat it like all their other holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree. I don’t think they can actually holiday together and spend time that isn’t Vicky wearing power suits and posing on a beach so that Alex can over-saturate the hell out of the output.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.