Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every trip she says that!! She’s always like draining negativity, aspiring, new goals…. But this is her HONEYMOON

These two are nothing more than coworkers with occasional sex benefits. There’s no love at all

Assuming they even have sex 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looking at the bikini pic with a depressing ~inspirational~ text, I was thinking it's not a great combination to have body image issues and your husband as your photographer. I wouldn't want my partner to continuously observe my body and face in a professional way, analyzing how to make it look good and what's not working.

Sure, there is the benefit of potentially seamless co-operation when you know each other well. But also I'd just love my partner to look photos from my photo shoot as an outsider, telling me I look adorable even in the worst images. Whereas Alex has to look at his wife's body with this professional, critical eye all the time.

Reactions: 13
What a tit honeymoon!!! It's ok to be off social media. Also they got married ages ago this is literally just a holiday.

Reactions: 11
Is Alex professional? His only client/ subject is Vic 😂
Well yes, he has a CV of working with many well known brands within the industry and having his work published for large enough audiences. Sure, he's had the work handed out to him through Victoria and didn't have to work his way up. This applies to thousands and thousands of professionals who were lucky to be born in the right family or to have the right connections. Fair? No, but that's how it goes.

Reactions: 3
She is having a bet with herself to see how many times she can say the word honeymoon on this non-honeymoon shill trip

Reactions: 5
She is having a bet with herself to see how many times she can say the word honeymoon on this non-honeymoon shill trip
If you drink every time she said and now posts honeymoon 🍯🌜 you'd be dead! lol

It's very immature to say this over and over and over and over... and agree with the posters... how about put your phones down and act like this is a trip you want to be on together - unplug. Pics posted should be hair up, little to no makeup... glowing from the inside and very few of them! Like RHONY newbie Erin on her husband's bday trip. (well minus this is an AD lol) Her stories were just authentic trip pics with husband and friend - no glam, no poses.... you know like real people on a trip.

Reactions: 4
I love that she justified posting pics and probably vlogging so she'd have something to look back on. Most people take pictures and even videos on vacation and might share a few unedited pics on SM and enjoy their vacation and scroll through their phones to reminisce together, without having to flood their socials with pics. She doesn't know how to actually live her life. Everything is an ad or SM content. Despite the freebies and gifts, her lift feels very sad and empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly! Everything is posed and doctored, what about just enjoy yourself with the odd candid snap like a normal person 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is this an ad (I haven’t clicked so can't see if she's hidden disclosure at the end)? Because when else would she write a description like this or mention money being raised for charity?
It's so white savior-y 😬

Here are these rich white people watching kids race down a beach on horseback for donations? Great.

Reactions: 12
THIS WOMAN is seriously like a broken record. And she's always saying she's going to "mix it up" next season.

If I cared enough I'd edit all her fashion month babbles side-by-side because they're seriously always the same. Get yourself to therapy woman -- or stop trying to fit into a scene where you don't feel wanted.

If it was going to happen, it would've happened by now. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw the new vlog title, and had ZERO INTEREST on click on it. As I know her content is sooooo bad lately, that her video titles are poor clickbaits :m:m:m

Am I right? (whoever saw the vlog?)

Reactions: 11
I saw the new vlog title, and had ZERO INTEREST on click on it. As I know her content is sooooo bad lately, that her video titles are poor clickbaits :m:m:m

Am I right? (whoever saw the vlog?)
Havnt watched but it’s Q&A … and thr previous few posts are referring to the new vid

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.