Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a honeymoon, there aren't really a lot of pics of the two of them... it's mostly pics of Vic with a few of the landscape. Who is she kidding with this honeymoon, apart from maybe herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks absolutely ridiculous
IMG_6115.png

Is she joking posting pics in this quality? This is literally her job
IMG_6116.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has to be the worst "honeymoon" ever! 🤣 But to be fair, it is a perfect reflect of their "love"

• Haha
There's a sky cinema ad in her honeymoon vlog. PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

1699387443108.png

and wow. she looks so different without the makeup and from a different angle.

1699387708781.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she missing a tooth? No offence to anyone but all the money she spends on shoes and bags and missing a tooth? Interesting how the angles she normally films herself from you can’t see this

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she spend about £8k on those braces that sit behind your teeth? Shocking how awful they look now

Reactions: 8
And what the
The f**king FOOT
And what the hell is going on with the thigh that's lying on the rock?!?

Ohh ETA: she's pushing the top leg down on the leg below so it looks like the leg below is double the size it should be. Vic, honey. Just pose like a normal person. This is stupid.

• Haha
Lol I called it out a few pages back that this honeymoon vlog will be a sky TV AD!

She is so lame and predictable.
Watching tv on her romantic honeymoon in a “luxurious resort in the middle of the ocean”

Dont think i can watch thru this 1 hour vlog hearing her use the words “local” and “sustainable” to describe everything she sees.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let alone "There is a vlog for their honeymoon" :ROFLMAO:

Whenever I see an Amelia's vlog on a Sunday with her SkyTV add, I know for sure Victoria will post a vlog in the next few days. Girl has to get her SkyTV money.

Is she not embarAZZED? The fact she can’t honeymoon without an ad?
God honestly I pity her, it’s so so sad
Wasn’t most of her wedding and house sponsored. It really is a blessing that she doesn’t want children as the birth would have been sponsored. She must resent having to buy all the regular people tit like toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she not embarAZZED? The fact she can’t honeymoon without an ad?
God honestly I pity her, it’s so so sad
She is beyond pathetic at this point. Like no hope. Point of no return. A bleeping skytv ad for your honeymoon. If I’m spending thousands to fly to the other side of the world, I’m not spending ANY time watching TV. Dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whizzing through the honeymoon vlog and it’s very clear why these two default to working on their trips….

They’re a bleeping BORE!!! Zero spark or excitement to them whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whizzing through the honeymoon vlog and it’s very clear why these two default to working on their trips….

They’re a bleeping BORE!!! Zero spark or excitement to them whatsoever
I’ve seen better chemistry on adult film workers. XD

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2557882

and wow. she looks so different without the makeup and from a different angle.

View attachment 2557890
AND a full makeup tutorial with showing products while she talks about the sky tv movie.

I thought this “vlogging” was just for memories…. Why is she filming makeup content? Why is she linking the resorts, swimsuits, makeup, clothing and sunglasses?! Not to mention the kindly gifted jimmy choo shoes and a name dropped Dyson coral.

Just film the trip (as in the sights and experiences), edit it and then keep it for yourself. Not every single thing needs to be for money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.