Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t most of her wedding and house sponsored. It really is a blessing that she doesn’t want children as the birth would have been sponsored. She must resent having to buy all the regular people tit like toilet paper.
NZ influencers can get a sponsored toilet paper delivery service🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The resorts that she says are nicer than any resort she’s ever been to look right out of a set for the show survivor (tribal council and the rewards on the beach) 😝

She sure has filled the trip with vlogging, shoots, and has booked in so many spa appointments and activities so that they have something to talk about.

Watching the non stop talk and rating of the food while Alex hunches over stuffing his gob 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think that everyone is guilty talking with their mouth full, but the fact that these two do this on the regular does not convey the height of luxury that she's trying so hard to convey. And that it's part of paid content is 🤢. Plus, the sound of their cutlery on their plates was like nails on a chalkboard.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think that everyone is guilty talking with their mouth full, but the fact that these two do this on the regular does not convey the height of luxury that she's trying so hard to convey. And that it's part of paid content is 🤢. Plus, the sound of their cutlery on their plates was like nails on a chalkboard.

oooh yes! and also how they hold their cutlery. that's not "knigge" (german word for etiquette). he waved with his fork as it's a sword.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is this post lol
She’s trying to emulate Hailey Bieber now, I think. Her recent posts have been reminding me of Hailey. They have posey- IG posts, slick back hair, trying to appear in love with her hubby (I think Hailey and Justin are as dysfunctional as Victoria and Alex), and looking to be hot. Both Hailey and Victoria, are try-hards, but Victoria is equal parts delusional and try-hard. Hailey has the money to keep up with appearances and has the fame Vic is desperate to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to say it, but I feel like she's going to have a full on breakdown at some point soon.

The fashion week meltdown she has every year isn't normal, nor is the publicly banging on about how much she loves her husband and the need to have a "honeymoon" over 4 years late. The mentioning not wanting kids AGAIN was just plain weird (I don't want kids but never see the need to mention it or justify to anyone). She just seems so lost in life, I don't think she can go on just shilling clothes and beauty products for much longer.

She clearly doesn't enjoy living in the sticks and misses Manchester, she should just move back there. She's not in London all that often and it's two hours on the train.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s trying to emulate Hailey Bieber now, I think. Her recent posts have been reminding me of Hailey. They have posey- IG posts, slick back hair, trying to appear in love with her hubby (I think Hailey and Justin are as dysfunctional as Victoria and Alex), and looking to be hot. Both Hailey and Victoria, are try-hards, but Victoria is equal parts delusional and try-hard. Hailey has the money to keep up with appearances and has the fame Vic is desperate to have.
omg is your profile pic KMAG?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw this on Net a Porters stories earlier. I can’t put my finger on what seems off about this photo.
I think her head looks bigger because it's more straight on rather than shot from a lower angle.

Reactions: 8
Fuuu-ck i was just minding my own business and the witch appeared. Btw, she should embrace being witchy in appearance, nothing wrong with that.
vw.png

Just stop pretending to be a *dainty fairy* or anything for that matter. Your body is saying 'no', as evidenced by your legs still holding on to essential fat. I wonder if she still has her period...it's evident she hates her body so much to starve her upper body to that limit. Hoping the lower body will follow, then blaming lipedema for it. Instead of, you know, matching her upper body's appearance to her lower body. But she's trying to be high fashion, hoping she'll get more deals being super skinny. I really hate how extremely underweight is still so normalized in fashion and seen as chic

Reactions: 11
Victoria, IMHO needs to go to therapy. She’s clearly unhappy with everything in her life. Her career is basically non-existent, Alex wants kids and the plans for the Manchester apartment fell.

She knows that the only thing she can control is her body, hence all these ED manifestations. She throws mud everywhere, hoping something sticks. But, if she hasn’t left Gleam at all, she can still have more opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honeymoon of a lifetime? Well yes Vic most people only go on one honeymoon in their lifetime. She’s so dim 🤦🏽‍♀️
IMG_6274.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.