Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They hate each other…this “honeymoon” is making me cringe.
I’m also confused about all the people making critical comments when someone talks about her choice not to have kids. She never stops talking about it and already made 3 videos about it so naturally her viewers are going to have an opinion. She decided what content to put out no? If she doesn’t want people to speculate about it she should shut up, but she loves the attention. I follow a lot of influencers who never even mention whether or not they want kids and it’s therefor also never mentioned on their gossip pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
UGH. It's not Bali. I'm SEA (malay to be exact) and it's not even located at Batam either. It's under pulau riau and the that resort is expensive af. That resort for 3 nights for a somewhat normal room is 10k. The most expensive room is 21k for 3 nights and the room isn't even that great.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Same boring holiday, rinse and repeat.

It really does say a lot about her (lack of a) personality that the only time they've strayed away from this sort of holiday is when someone else is paying for it. She's basically the rich equivalent of someone who goes to a resort in Spain/Turkey and never leaves it for the duration of the holiday.

Reactions: 17
Even under the waterfall snuggling with Alex she’s pointing her toes for the camera! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not surprised they are still "working" on the trip honeymoon. That's probably all they really have to talk about anymore... and I'm sure work keeps them distracted from the real disconnection and resentment that is possibly going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the fact they can’t be offline this “honeymoon” speaks volumes.

Are they not good together without on a personal level that they can’t be alone? That they have to rely on creating content for a connection?

genuinely the last thing I’m thinking of when enjoying romantic time with my partner is instagram or TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is going to sound really mean (and I'm sure if Vic reads this she'll automatically assume I'm jealous), but this "honeymoon" doesn't really exude love, lifelong commitment or excitement. It just looks like every other sponsored trip they've taken to the Maldives 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even this supposedly unsponsored and unfiltered vacation seems commercial and forced. Maybe it's because they've been to so many similar (sorry to those of you from the region) beach/tropical resorts over the last few years that this doesn't seem as special or intimate as it should? She's forced us to watch her toe pointed, over dressed prancing on a beach one too many times that this just isn't good content.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is going to sound really mean (and I'm sure if Vic reads this she'll automatically assume I'm jealous), but this "honeymoon" doesn't really exude love, lifelong commitment or excitement. It just looks like every other sponsored trip they've taken to the Maldives 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even this supposedly unsponsored and unfiltered vacation seems commercial and forced. Maybe it's because they've been to so many similar (sorry to those of you from the region) beach/tropical resorts over the last few years that this doesn't seem as special or intimate as it should? She's forced us to watch her toe pointed, over dressed prancing on a beach one too many times that this just isn't good content.

Agree. All her content looks the same no matter where they are and no matter whats the occasion.
Edited. Boring. Cold.
Nothing romantic at all even as she keeps using the words honeymoon and husband.

Reactions: 23
I just went to the resort’s website and they design their rooms around a “naked concept” meaning no walls and no doors. 😳

Couple questions…
1. What happens if it’s windy and rainy? All my possessions will just get soaked? I see from their pictures they have fabric curtains for privacy but can they keep out a full blown thunderstorm?
2. No walls…so no outlets? Where do I charge my phone?
3. Mosquitos and insects. Come on in. It’s a buffet!
4. No walls - No AC…in a humid, tropical climate? I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep if I’m melting.
5. No doors…so anyone could technically just come on in in the dead of night!

$2k+ a night for this experience 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just looked at her honeymoon content. It looks like honeymoon lookbooks and holiday inspirations you find in magazine but that you look at thinking it’s not real like and no one will actually take they chanel on the beach. This is all staged and she is just using this honeymoon theme for content. A real hineymoon you get off your phone and social dont point out your toes and just wear shorts and no makeup. She is lost

Reactions: 15
If anyone follows Amy Bell, they recently got back from their (real) honeymoon and actually…stayed offline for it. There’s always quite a marked divide between her posed content that’s an AD and the more authentic “this is my life” photos. Lots of vintagey, film candid snapshots that are still more professional looking than my holiday photos (but then I guess they do this a lot more, and are both attractive people used to posing well!!) but lots of shots of the hotel and views and food and just larking about that makes you think they’re not treating every hour as a different one dimensional shoot. Then when you see her do something for Sweaty Betty and trying on different outfits, it’s more obviously The Job.

It’s really what Vic lacks these days - there’s absolutely nothing that feels authentic and like an insight into her life, it’s all just carefully posed and managed and dull.

Reactions: 23
It is all for bragging. Look at us.....never mind thousands being killed in various wars around the world. She could at least keep her "honeymoon" private

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Most unromantic honeymoon I’ve ever seenView attachment 2536926
It's so weird to be doing 'career aspiring' on your honeymoon. I had a very 'on' job when I went on mine and my honeymoon was probably the one time I got to go on holiday and didn't have to worry about what was going on at work. We ate, drank, slept, explored, read and relaxed, like normal people.

Reactions: 17
i know she had her own phase, purple hair and all..
but in recent years she is leaning towards way more classic style
Makes me wonder, how can someone like her be attracted to a guy with bloody colourful tacky tattoos like her husband?
They are just so so bad
Maybe that's why postponing the honeymoon, trying to keep him dressed at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure why she is having a honeymoon when they got married years ago. IF its a romantic honeymoon PUT YOUR BLOODY PHONES DOWN!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every trip she says that!! She’s always like draining negativity, aspiring, new goals…. But this is her HONEYMOON

These two are nothing more than coworkers with occasional sex benefits. There’s no love at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ughhh i came to this thread and went to her profile because i thought it might actually be interesting to see the ''honeymoon''... got bored 2 minutes in, how do they make even that soooo boring 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.