Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic’s chronic bitterness is shown again, in that tiktok vid she reposted in her stories…. Has she been reading here? Or is she facing IRL reality from the fashion crowd?

People who are really okay with being themselves dont need to make and post a video about it. What is she trying to prove? She is so deluded.

Reactions: 15
Vic’s chronic bitterness is shown again, in that tiktok vid she reposted in her stories…. Has she been reading here? Or is she facing IRL reality from the fashion crowd?

People who are really okay with being themselves dont need to make and post a video about it. What is she trying to prove? She is so deluded.
Had to roll my eyes at that video. Some people use that as an excuse to never be at fault and never take accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really want to feel bad for her, I really do. But her ‘woe is me’, ‘fashion doesn’t care for me anymore’ bullshit is what tips me over.

Honestly, she deserves every single thing right now. She’s ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she questioning the reasons she’s not invited to certain shows when her branding is all about advertising Sky TV, laundry detergent, fridges and the odd haul of oversized shirts, all while working for Holland Cooper, a glorified River Island that is aimed at horse riders, not designer wearing fashion girlies. Influencers like Tamara, Caro, Bryan Boy etc live, bleed and breathe fashion. Tamara wouldn’t be seen dead inserting a 10minute section into a vlog about laundry detergent, she won’t even mention perfume for more than a few seconds. Pick a lane Victoria, do you want to be a fashion influencer or a lifestyle influencer? All she will ever be is a lifestyle influencer who gets to attend the odd fashion show and be paid to talk about their beauty and perfume ranges. She will never be a front row seater at the top shows again. I hope whatever Sky pay her was worth it because she damaged her brand by making stupid decisions like that.

Reactions: 32
Also... In my memory, the last time I saw a photo of Tamara and Vic together was before Victoria's wedding in 2019. Circa the time Victoria got obssesed with Lydia Millen.
Everyone thought Tamara was invited to Vic's wedding (I don't know if she was). Victoria took her Instagram stories or Twitter to post how furious she was on people cancelling her wedding assistance at last minute. In that time many people thought was Tamara who cancelled (as she was on other events). But there was never confirmation if the person who cancelled was Tamara.

I don't know exactly what happened with Victoria and Tamara. But I also think Tamara decided to skyrocket her career some years ago. She found a niche on Fashion Weeks, and she just dedicated to do whatever to get invitations, luxury brand contracts, get friends with paparazzis and connect with the right people. I think Tamara concentrated on her new crew who had better connections. While Victoria had only eyes for her new BFF Lydia Millen, her wedding and new house in the country side.

Tamara followed the path of Caro Daur. Those girls have to move, move, move, be present on every social event. Say hi to everyone even if they don't are their BFFs. No time for complains. If people don't like them, they just move on.

Victoria likes to be with persons like Amelia and Suzie who call her "babeeee!" (with an annoying and irritating voice) and sit on their dressing rooms to play with their bags and new clothes. If someone didn't say hi to her she feels so depress and has to vlog on "how she is not good enough".

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she feels a lot of burn off people she felt “senior” or more important than, a few years ago, now being more people of the moment than her.

But she got too much self-importance, and got lazy. Ditching Gleam because she thought she could find the work and avoid paying a management fee was an absolute jump off a cliff.

Reactions: 16
I think she feels a lot of burn off people she felt “senior” or more important than, a few years ago, now being more people of the moment than her.

But she got too much self-importance, and got lazy. Ditching Gleam because she thought she could find the work and avoid paying a management fee was an absolute jump off a cliff.
Even without management, she's still doing all the same ads those with management are doing. Like, if you want to be off on your own, why sign on to these massive campaigns that every influencer and their mother is doing?

I know, I know. Money.

Reactions: 5
I also don’t think Vic is a bad person but her bitterness and negativity and self punishment about working out and not eating and yet pretending to be a foodie are triggering. If you compare that to Tamaras sheer grit and overall positivity…Agree with everyone that you can’t do Sky ads and perfume and expect to be considered a fashionista as well.

Reactions: 22
Couldn’t agree more. Don’t try to be relatable and complain about the lack of invites and feeling like an outsider within the fashion circles. When you jump at the chance at the skyTV and perfume money.

Milan breakdown/
Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, Alberta Ferretti, Maxmara, Emporio Armani, Tods, Philosophy, Brunello Cucinelli
It’s still a good line up of shows. I think she hoping for a Prada invite since she did that one perfume campaign. Onto Paris…

Even without management, she's still doing all the same ads those with management are doing. Like, if you want to be off on your own, why sign on to these massive campaigns that every influencer and their mother is doing?

I know, I know. Money.
Do you guys think her 'friendship' with Lydia ruined her career? haha well, not that much but, she took really bad decisions during that year of "friendship".

Victoria left her management agency on that time. Not sure if true or not, but I suspect was Lydia who "advised" her on that one. Lydia has had Carrie working for her, and I think Lydia convienced Victoria she would do just fine with Rebecca.

A true fact is that Lydia convienced Vic to get that house in the middle of nowhere. To me Victoria was much better in London. She had more social life. She could afford a nice London flat. She would be able to get more conections there. Now if she wants to assist to an evening event in London she has to book a hotel.

While Victoria was being a Lydia Millen's sheep, Tamara moved from Peacehaven to Paris (she was looking to move to London before lockdown). And she got better management agencies. Tamara was looking further to her influencer career.

Couldn’t agree more. Don’t try to be relatable and complain about the lack of invites and feeling like an outsider within the fashion circles. When you jump at the chance at the skyTV and perfume money.
Agree, I have seen Tamara's hair has been done a few times by Larry King too during FWs, but Tamara do the right thing to give LK a 10% exposure and a 90% of her post are dedicated to the brand and show. Tamara's and Caro's team do like 1 post per product (jewerly, hair, makeup, car service, hotel). But posts so much on the fashion shows they just went to, that is all well balanced.

Victoria by the other hand, goes to a show. Doesn't post anything. Films a whole video on Larry King hair. Child-husband spends 24-48 hours editing the damn video. She posts the video and is 98% Larry King, 2% the show she went to. Is like 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

But keep doing the same mistakes Vic. According to you the universe is mean to you and life is not fair :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she questioning the reasons she’s not invited to certain shows when her branding is all about advertising Sky TV, laundry detergent, fridges and the odd haul of oversized shirts, all while working for Holland Cooper, a glorified River Island that is aimed at horse riders, not designer wearing fashion girlies.
This is it exactly. I watch Tamara and follow Caro on IG and they aren't even in the same league as Vic. She's very much in the space of Lily Pebbles and Lydia rather than the fashion girls.

Reactions: 16

Milan breakdown/
Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, Alberta Ferretti, Maxmara, Emporio Armani, Tods, Philosophy, Brunello Cucinelli
It’s still a good line up of shows. I think she hoping for a Prada invite since she did that one perfume campaign. Onto Paris…
Interesting, I didn’t expect her to go to that many shows, the way she complains you would think she only has 2 or 3 invites.

Buuut no Etro, Diesel, Moschino, Tom Ford, Gucci, Versace, D&G, Missoni, Attico, Bottega Veneta or Giorgio Armani. Maybe she was expecting a Bottega invite after wearing these heels 462 times 😂.
She blocked me ages ago on insta for asking why she didn’t take the underground in London when she was stuck in traffic and was super late to a Dior event. She also blocked me on TikTok for commenting on someone else’s video about her. I only have access to her youtube content so I’m currently being served shorts from Venice Film Festival (I’m not joking, it’s literally what she’s posting on there today). If it wasn’t for you guys, I wouldn’t get any fashion month content/info of hers until Christmas, bar the odd short vlog she does of herself in the hotel rooms.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you guys think her 'friendship' with Lydia ruined her career? haha well, not that much but, she took really bad decisions during that year of "friendship".

Victoria left her management agency on that time. Not sure if true or not, but I suspect was Lydia who "advised" her on that one. Lydia has had Carrie working for her, and I think Lydia convienced Victoria she would do just fine with Rebecca.

A true fact is that Lydia convienced Vic to get that house in the middle of nowhere. To me Victoria was much better in London. She had more social life. She could afford a nice London flat. She would be able to get more conections there. Now if she wants to assist to an evening event in London she has to book a hotel.

While Victoria was being a Lydia Millen's sheep, Tamara moved from Peacehaven to Paris (she was looking to move to London before lockdown). And she got better management agencies. Tamara was looking further to her influencer career.

Agree, I have seen Tamara's hair has been done a few times by Larry King too during FWs, but Tamara do the right thing to give LK a 10% exposure and a 90% of her post are dedicated to the brand and show. Tamara's and Caro's team do like 1 post per product (jewerly, hair, makeup, car service, hotel). But posts so much on the fashion shows they just went to, that is all well balanced.

Victoria by the other hand, goes to a show. Doesn't post anything. Films a whole video on Larry King hair. Child-husband spends 24-48 hours editing the damn video. She posts the video and is 98% Larry King, 2% the show she went to. Is like 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

But keep doing the same mistakes Vic. According to you the universe is mean to you and life is not fair :rolleyes:
I think that people literally warned her about getting so far up Lydia’s a$$ (because unlike Vic and others I believe Lydia really is toxic and evil - just ask her former hairdresser / other former friends).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another reason why she sucks on Fashion Weeks. At her first event in NY she left and said "I would have stayed far longer if Alex had been there with me and I'd had someone with me":

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-26 a la(s) 08.22.48.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-26 a la(s) 08.23.09.png

Then she said "the guys had pizza so I've been left out". (And a photo of her child-husband and friend because Vic's viewers for sure want to see the child-husband's selfies).

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-26 a la(s) 08.21.59.png

I don't even know if she is just lazy, and goes to NY, Milan and Paris during FWs just to have their endless holidays and to take child-husband to see the world.

Or their relationship is so toxic that she just can't concentrate on her work to be with her child-husband. Or she is so insecure that she can't be around other people unless her child-husband is next to her...

Whetever the reason is, she sucks on doing Fashion Week!.

Victoria, just do as your ex-friend Lydia and lock yourself on your dressing room to try on the clothes you get for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait to see Vic’s PFW. Dior and YSL today. So far nothing! All those Dior beauty tt’s might gone to waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_1319.jpeg

Is she for real with this clickbait title?? Havent watch yet so no idea what she has up to. She seems to be a bit faster with the YT roundup this season, not that the content is riveting.

just got to post the screenshot here in case she changes the video title a day later lol

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.