Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cant win with her, she moans she did too many shows at fashion week last year now moans she doesn't get invited to certain events. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
1695468137034.png

Quite funny how she is a guest and other known influencers have their names on Getty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In her last vlog there are few scenes where you can see she has extensions. Pretty bad for a dyson ambassador
ABA835B8-4422-4B30-801C-44F07AAAB23D.jpeg
D7813237-27A5-4D83-95F4-02C0B28A5FC5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We should add it somewhere, not that Vic deserves a wiki, with her empty life...

Anyway, in 2017, she subtweeted VERY clearly Tamara about buying fake followers and likes (fun fact: that's when Lydia and her first pubically interacted)
That tweet got deleted, and she posted this the next day:

(Notice the very on brand victimization in the follow up tweet lol)

From there, Tamara cut her off. I think she even addressed it in a vlog about mean influencers. Too bad for Vic, Tamara linked with the it girls and managed to bond with them..
A year later, she was still mopping about it (and this was around the time Charlie Irons got exposed for buying followers)

This all very funny because they ALL started buying followers and likes in early 2019, and never stopped since. Remember Victoria's countdown to 1 million, people on this thread were tracking her buying bots..

All we learn from this is that nothing ever changed (except her asthetic since she "made" the decision of becoming a luxe influencer in 2016): she's always been envious and jealous of anyone else's success, thinks she's not like "the other girls" to end up imitating them; and if any backlash happens, she'll just mop around and victimize herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the tea re Vic and Tamara? They were up each others ass a few years ago and now dead to each other!
Someone said it was Victoria talking bad about Tamara and mocking her accent in videos as well as her in general while pretending to be her friend and that it was Patricia Bright who warned Tamara and showed her the receipts, but who knows… judging from the side it looks like Victoria had a fall out with everyone and is always alone so it can’t be everyone else, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So hilarious that she felt she had to outline how many accolades she has, because she was missing a fashion week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This reminded me of Vic and I think another reason she's not very well respected in fashion circles. There's this obvious disconnect between the level of excitement she shows while at these events and her ability to talk about them. She gives nothing in terms of critique, personal style or insight. She's a butt in a seat. I honestly don't think the brands care about her because there's nothing there to care about. She's reliable in the sense that she'll upload content eventually, return the garments she's been loaned and not say anything negative about the brand.
IMG_0517.png

Reactions: 8
Does she really have hair extensions? She kept that one quiet. If she does then I feel like she needs to be a lot more transparent about it, especially as she’s a brand ambassador for hair tools. It’s like advertising mascara and failing to mention lash extensions have been used.

Reactions: 8
Someone said it was Victoria talking bad about Tamara and mocking her accent in videos as well as her in general while pretending to be her friend and that it was Patricia Bright who warned Tamara and showed her the receipts, but who knows… judging from the side it looks like Victoria had a fall out with everyone and is always alone so it can’t be everyone else, right?
This is true. I watched the vlogs and IG stories when it occurred. I saw PB's IG story that was up after Tamara's vlog was uploaded.
There are vlogs - Tamara & Amelia's - still online where you can witness the mean girl behaviour. Very awkward to watch. Vic seemed to be the ringleader. I have to say Amelia was T's roomie and she was her normal bubbly self with Tamara.
---
We should add it somewhere, not that Vic deserves a wiki, with her empty life...

Anyway, in 2017, she subtweeted VERY clearly Tamara about buying fake followers and likes (fun fact: that's when Lydia and her first pubically interacted)
That tweet got deleted, and she posted this the next day:

(Notice the very on brand victimization in the follow up tweet lol)

From there, Tamara cut her off. I think she even addressed it in a vlog about mean influencers. Too bad for Vic, Tamara linked with the it girls and managed to bond with them..
A year later, she was still mopping about it (and this was around the time Charlie Irons got exposed for buying followers)

This all very funny because they ALL started buying followers and likes in early 2019, and never stopped since. Remember Victoria's countdown to 1 million, people on this thread were tracking her buying bots..

All we learn from this is that nothing ever changed (except her asthetic since she "made" the decision of becoming a luxe influencer in 2016): she's always been envious and jealous of anyone else's success, thinks she's not like "the other girls" to end up imitating them; and if any backlash happens, she'll just mop around and victimize herself.
I'm pretty sure the buying of followers was about Charlie & Josie. Charlie was caught out following people on IG and once you follow him back, he unfollows you.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure the buying of followers was about Charlie & Josie. Charlie was caught out following people on IG and once you follow him back, he unfollows you.
It wasn't Victoria's tweet that exposed Charlie, Charlie was named and shamed in that tweet.
I remember clearly it was heavily hinted, and Lydia took offense to it, thinking she was the target of Vic's tweet. Then people started speculating that it was Tamara. I learned about it because, back then, I didn't follow Victoria nor Tamara and that's how I discovered Tamara. Victoria didn't catch my eyes even then, and I've never actively followed her.
It's in Lydia's 8th thread on the old forum.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.