Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with reducing what she thinks is the “chunk” on her legs (cankles) that she goes far too far and just looks bleeping ill on her top half. She’s absolutely got an ED. Who thinks a bleeping prune with a bit of peanut butter on it is a treat? Ok Vic.

It’s ridiculous because she’s absolutely no need if she just stopped wearing shoes with ankle straps that cut her off massively anyway, and she needs to just dress better. DRESS BETTER. Everything she wears is so unsuitable for the occasion. Suits on the beach! Winter outfits in 40 deg heat! Wearing other designers to a BROW!

I’ve never known someone to make it always look so bad! It’s just a joke. She needs a remix.
It also doesn't help that everything she wears is too big in the waist (and chest tbh) because even the designer brands aren't making adult clothes in child size. She either needs to find a good tailor (for the clothes she decides to keep) or learn to make some quick and indiscernible stitches for things she returns. The clothes wear her, and it's becoming worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Skin & bones 😬. She was so exited in the vlog that a bit of oats gave her energy to tidy her attic room. It seemed it’s all she had eaten all day and then a small size Starbucks Frappuccino (without the cream). In another section she mentioned having a roast then does an ab, legs and arm workout followed by a peloton session. The guilt from eating the roast was obvious and the desperate need to burn off the calories immediately after eating it.
It’s sad to see, I feel like she’s spiralling and is on the verge of a breakdown.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I like Vic, I don't see her as a mean bitter bitchy person like other influencers I just feel sad for her, all the money she has and stuff but never seems happy or content

Reactions: 22
Also found it funny that she sat behind Chriselle Lim, considering she worked with Chriselle in promoting Chriselle's Phlur perfumes. Not one tag from Chriselle lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved Caro's outfit for Fendi 🔥🔥 She always looks on point to me.

1695358301640.png
1695357937119.png

Lmao this is hilarious. Such originality from Caro and Chriselle :rolleyes:

To be fair it's not their fault if Fendi gave the exact same outfit to both, but this is why it would make sense to mix the loan pieces from a brand with your own pieces. You know, to show some of the new season designer but also not being a clone without any personal touches.

This is such bad look for Fendi though because it makes it very transparent that the loan outfit business is just marketing instead of personal style.

So maybe Victoria's strategy won after all; pick the uglier outfit so at least no one else wanted it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2464999

To be fair it's not their fault if Fendi gave the exact same outfit to both, but this is why it would make sense to mix the loan pieces from a brand with your own pieces. You know, to show some of the new season designer but also not being a clone without any personal touches.

This is such bad look for Fendi though because it makes it very transparent that the loan outfit business is just marketing instead of personal style.

So maybe Victoria's strategy won after all; pick the uglier outfit so at least no one else wanted it.
And to seat them so closely together. Amateur hour. Kim what is going on in your house?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2464999

Actually there was a 3rd girl with the same outfit. I don't know why brands do that (give them same outfits).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So she is having her dressing room redone, I thought she said she wasn't getting it for a few years? must have managed to get a freebie.

Reactions: 6
I watched the latest Vic's vlog... Oh my God, every damn season! The pitty show! Why does she do that!? It's really pathetic. I don't feel bad for her anymore. Cause she keeps doing the same. If she says FWs are not good for her mental health, then why jump into it?.

All that talk at the end, that she didn't get some invitations because maybe she is not pretty enough, or she doesn't have the body type... :rolleyes: My God woman, are you 14!?.

She confessed the reason she attends FWs is cause she likes to challenges herself to get invited to shows she has never been invited too... :rolleyes: Again, are you 14!?

She needs to start using these kind of titles for her vlogs: "THE PITTY SHOW - AUTUMN/WINTER 2023", "THE PITTY SHOW - SPRING/SUMMER 2024", and so on...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I watched the latest Vic's vlog... Oh my God, every damn season! The pitty show! Why does she do that!? It's really pathetic. I don't feel bad for her anymore. Cause she keeps doing the same. If she says FWs are not good for her mental health, then why jump into it?.

All that talk at the end, that she didn't get some invitations because maybe she is not pretty enough, or she doesn't have the body type... :rolleyes: My God woman, are you 14!?.

She confessed the reason she attends FWs is cause she likes to challenges herself to get invited to shows she has never been invited too... :rolleyes: Again, are you 14!?

She needs to start using these kind of titles for her vlogs: "THE PITTY SHOW - AUTUMN/WINTER 2023", "THE PITTY SHOW - SPRING/SUMMER 2024", and so on...
Seasonal FW pity vlog...sponsored by YouTube 🙄

Reactions: 11
Watching yesterday's vlog. What does she mean "if you leave the lid off the ABH brow freeze it stops working" ? You mean if you leave the lid off of a product it dries out!? How did she get into uni without knowing that??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While everyone was talking about london fashion week... Vicky sat on her fanny having another moan about being a reject

Oh what a shock.

Reactions: 13

I haven't watched it but why does she immediately jump to it being about her not being right physically rather than that she is just not good at her job? She doesn't wear half of these brands normally, clothes wear her, when she is invited doesn't show them off (instead shilling another brand, usually the cab company or Dyson) and she can't turn around timely and cool content that people want to see.

Reactions: 21
LIAR!

She has never worn nor haul from this brand in her videos… it’s always YSL YSL YSL 🥵🥵
---
Skipped thru most of the long-a** video to the pity part show ramble…. She is so clueless and a broken record, isnt she?
What does she add to the content that others dont?
She said the long form vlogs, well, Tamara beat her hands down with the FW content, long-form, timely, and she is at most of the shows and events, isnt late and rejected. (ps this is the only rave I would give Tamara)

But other than that,

Vic is NOT an fashion observer or writer (like Diet Prada/ Style not com etc) so she doesnt offer sharp substantial commentary.

Vic is NOT at the big shows. Nothing much to follow.

Vic doesnt have a clique (sad to say but having a clique or “fashion fam” does help, seeing familiar faces at the shows, eg Bryanboy and that whole gang, Tamara with Caro/ Xenia etc)

Vic isnt even famous enough to stand her own where everyone will just cosy up to her (Hearte.. )

She is just kinda lost at FW and she should pivot and make use of her following to do her usual shilling of Dyson, Sky TV, do her HC and Jewelry collabs which all seem to pay the bills and the husband well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I like Vic, I don't see her as a mean bitter bitchy person like other influencers I just feel sad for her, all the money she has and stuff but never seems happy or content
I totally agree with this. It’s sad seeing how she’s gone from purple hair vibrant great body to depressed skeleton

Reactions: 11
I haven't watched it but why does she immediately jump to it being about her not being right physically rather than that she is just not good at her job?
It probably doesn't occur to her that being thin, white, and relatively attractive aren't job skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s no reason for her to be unhappy except she lacks self love. I wish she’d write herself a love letter. And loosen up. I think she feels the need to prove so much when relaxing would attract a lot more opportunities. Also I don’t think her husband is talented. He doesn’t capture flattering clips and puts a weird dark filter on everything that’s even less flattering. She’s objectively beautiful it’s hard to make her look that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He absolutely over works every photo, no wonder they are always weeks behind on content.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.