Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1152.jpeg

it’s so funny to spot Vic in other people’s timely updates of the shows and we get to see where Vic stands (i mean sits) in the fashion influenza circle lol

Ok second row - cld have been worse - but placed behind all the first tier familiar faces must drive her crazy and yet she still walks around with the smug face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s so funny to spot Vic in other people’s timely updates of the shows and we get to see where Vic stands (i mean sits) in the fashion influenza circle lol
And she claims to have a PhD.
She goes to FW to sell SkyTV, LarryKingHair, Dyson products and so on... her passion for her work is so poor. I don't even know if she has a team to suggest to fire. The way I see it is only her child who does the editing for mommy and take ages to do so. I don't think there is another person behind her brand right? There is Rebecca, but I think all she does is book hotels and events.

Reactions: 16
Oh I love seeing the OG fashionado Susiebuble and the lovely Heart Evangelista in the front row!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
💀 at her fanny parked BEHIND Caroline Daur, Tamara, BryanBoy etc.

oh you just knowwwwwww that hurt her tissue thin skin

• Haha
💀 at her fanny parked BEHIND Caroline Daur, Tamara, BryanBoy etc.

oh you just knowwwwwww that hurt her tissue thin skin
It must kill her seeing Tamara in particular as they used to hang out and it was obvious she thought she was better than Tamara.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What even is this look? She looks like she has just nipped out to feed the goats in the Swiss Alps and now she's heading inside to make a bundt cake.

Screenshot_20230920_232905_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What even is this look? She looks like she has just nipped out to feed the goats in the Swiss Alps and now she's heading inside to make a bundt cake.

View attachment 2462605

Oh it make sense now. I get why she is not posting her MFW outfits 🤣

I loved Caro's outfit for Fendi 🔥🔥 She always looks on point to me.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-20 a la(s) 18.09.52.png
Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-20 a la(s) 18.10.18.png

Meanwhile on Victoria's Instagram:

bob.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe she didnt get the first cut of the looks and only got to pick the outfits for guests not seated in the FROW but still want to loan an outfit 😅

Reactions: 8
It must kill her seeing Tamara in particular as they used to hang out and it was obvious she thought she was better than Tamara.
Wasn’t there a video where Victoria rolled her eyes every time Tamara would speak and laughed at her while they were on a group holiday or something?
I love when bullies get served.

Oh it make sense now. I get why she is not posting her MFW outfits 🤣

I loved Caro's outfit for Fendi 🔥🔥 She always looks on point to me.

View attachment 2462676 View attachment 2462677

Meanwhile on Victoria's Instagram:

View attachment 2462679
Caro always looks flawless she manages also to post in real time as she knows that is her job

• Heart
I’m sorry but I’m not loving this season’s Fendi at all. And the origami bag is a let down. Rant over. Vic looked terrible btw.

Unrelated but I hate influencer snobbery. Half of you put on some J Crew ten years ago and got famous for nothing but being an effective marketer in an empty wide open field. Still living paycheck to paycheck on a career that will dispose of you in an instant(gram). The other half bought their way to success by hauling irresponsibly. None of these things entitles one to be a jerk about their success or (lack of) intelligence in the field.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She looks unwell and knowing how hard this woman tries to be something unattainable - human to human I feel sad for her
She looks lifeless - no color to her cheeks; no light in her eyes. And her torso is not thin; it’s skeletal - just skin draped over bone. It’s alarming. I feel very, very sorry for her. And, I do not understand why the people who love her stand by and appear to do nothing.

She was a very pretty, healthy looking girl and fun and spunky and quirky. She seemed very happy with her life and her accomplishments. Now, she’s just a sad ghost, physically and mentally. I will no longer critique anything she does, says or wears. I wouldn’t have the heart to kick anyone when they’re obviously this low.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think even if she were a few lbs heavier she'd still look bad in a deep plunge like that. My sternum is very prominent and I have a flat chest too and I would never wear a dress like that, just draws attention to your bones and no matter how you style it your eyes are going to be drawn there. No matter how healthy you actually are, you are going to look awful

Reactions: 12
She’s obsessed with reducing what she thinks is the “chunk” on her legs (cankles) that she goes far too far and just looks bleeping ill on her top half. She’s absolutely got an ED. Who thinks a bleeping prune with a bit of peanut butter on it is a treat? Ok Vic.

It’s ridiculous because she’s absolutely no need if she just stopped wearing shoes with ankle straps that cut her off massively anyway, and she needs to just dress better. DRESS BETTER. Everything she wears is so unsuitable for the occasion. Suits on the beach! Winter outfits in 40 deg heat! Wearing other designers to a BROW!

I’ve never known someone to make it always look so bad! It’s just a joke. She needs a remix.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.