Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honeymoon of a lifetime? Well yes Vic most people only go on one honeymoon in their lifetime. She’s so dim 🤦🏽‍♀️View attachment 2563281
I think she just gave away that this is at least the second "honeymoon" she's taken for her wedding four years ago. LOL

For someone as obsessed with how she appears in photographs as she is, this is not a flattering shot. I think she looks fine, but it certainly emphasizes her middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Begging for free Noah Kahan tickets 🙄
I was just coming to post about this. Like, there are truly terrible, awful things going on in the world, but you're crying because you can't some fling concert tickets. Stop looking at yourself in the mirror and take a look at the world around you! It truly astounds me that someone SO privileged still spend so much time complaining about the most inconsequential things!

Ok. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
all the fashion girlies are doing ads for FASHION. Dior, Valentino, Gucci, etc

Our tragic vicky? Stuck in the beauty pillar

• Haha
You rang......?

Screenshot_20231113_153948_Instagram.jpg

Also, the lips here.... it's getting very Heather Ledger Joker. She'd be so much prettier and younger looking if she stopped overlining them to the point of ridiculousness.

Screenshot_20231113_171444_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She posts tit like this and then wonders why nobody likes her…how full of yourself can you be?
IMG_6408.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She posts tit like this and then wonders why nobody likes her…how full of yourself can you be?View attachment 2569756
And what on earth is an “immaculate dinner”? The food was served on clean china with clean silverware vs. dirty plates and greasy cutlery? Did she, perhaps, mean to say “exquisite” or another relevant adjective?

Ms. num nuts PhD quite simply has NO command of the English language. If it wasn’t so laughable, it would be truly sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And she thinks is it’s the big bad algorithm that’s why she loses followers but she’s so up her ass

NO
ONE
CARES, Vicky

So she is a “great host” so what
How is that making me want to buy and use their products

These brands need to stop lol

Reactions: 7
Northern attitude, Vic?! Noah Kahan is from freaking Vermont. I don't think he's singing about the same north as you, babe. This girl is so pick me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally watching the honeymoon flog and it is honestly so cringe how she goes from ‘we are doing NO work on this trip’ to a sky ad within like 1 minute , unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry for the long post and I apologise in advance if it slightly derails this thread. I've been avoiding a lot of SM recently because I find certain parts of it v sad and uninspiring, but I was just scrolling TikTok out of boredom and V popped up on my FYP. And tbh, I was actually quite shocked at seeing her health rapidly declining before my eyes and the incessant push to try and 'compete' with other influencers. It's quite disappointing to see for a bunch of reasons tbh.

But I'm hoping she reads here, because she seems to be deleting and/or ignoring any sort of negative comment that isn't sycophantic whether the comment is someone pointing out flagrant hypocrisies, hidden sponsorships OR if they're even just expressing concern (this shows problematic thinking and behaviour in itself). I think it's important that she understands not just the wider impacts of her content on normal SM consumers (ED baiting, intentional or not; the value of possessions and money vs happiness etc) but how concerned it makes others for her welfare and mental state.

So with this, I've penned an open letter that I'm hoping that either she or one of her loved ones come across and can try and help her. Some might see it as a waste of my time but on my conscience, I can't sit here and just comment on things she does wrong - she does several things wrong of course, and whilst I agree that it is very healthy for us to have a forum to comment on these things openly, I think we also perhaps have insights that aren't attractive to her, or aren't allowed to be discussed on her SM pages. I've put this as 3 attachments to not take up too much space - I've already taken too much for my liking! :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.