Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While other fashion people are modelling the new valentino handbag, Vic is showing off valentino beauty & fragrance in her attic. This shows again, she isnt the fashion girl that she thinks she should be, and then she resents it and blame her body shape etc…
---
Lol another HONEYMOON video..
She should just totally quit Fashion Weeks, go on more working honeymoons! Her new content pillar!

She knows very little about travelling and the world in general, just being a goon in her little bubble.
---
While other fashion people are modelling the new valentino handbag, Vic is showing off valentino beauty & fragrance in her attic. This shows again, she isnt the fashion girl that she thinks she should be, and then she resents it and blame her body shape etc…
---
Lol another HONEYMOON video..
She should just totally quit Fashion Weeks, go on more working honeymoons! Her new content pillar!

She knows very little about travelling and the world in general, just being a goon in her little bubble.

That’s why she sounds so patronising and ignorant all at once when she describes places and people

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I know she’s a cancer but it is not normal to act this way over a song. She seems to really be all over the place

@Pleasespeakthetruth is right and I sincerely hope someone around her can get her into therapy. There are some deep seeded issues going on and there’s no shame in getting help

I myself am starting EDMR therapy next week bc there’s stuff talk therapy hasn't fully addressed.

Please get help, Victoria. Human to human, everyone here hates to see you struggle as you do. 😰❤🫶

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I was wondering if she was dropped by Bvlgari or at least downgraded. Feels like she's not gone to any of the Bvlgari events and I can't recall any recent ads
Romina Rose May, a luxury Youtuber >with a relatively small following< was recently invited to a Bulgari event and Vic was nowhere to be seen. Romina met Vic at a Bulgari event 2 or 3 years ago (shown on Romina's vlog) so I have a feeling Vic was dropped by the brand.
Amelia recently received a bag from Bulgari - Christmas PR ? - and it's *crickets* from Vic, However, once Vic's read here she may just post something to answer our queries plus another rant why she doesn't want kids (after the 5th rant, no one's asked and we don't care).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she got it for free don’t think she paid a single hotel she kept tagging them on instagram and on stories and also numerous mentions on YouTube

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Also she got it for free don’t think she paid a single hotel she kept tagging them on instagram and on stories and also numerous mentions on YouTube
If she has traded promotion for accommodations, then she has been working the whole time. It also makes everything she says about the hotels deeply sus.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she has traded promotion for accommodations, then she has been working the whole time. It also makes everything she says about the hotels deeply sus.
Everything she ever says is deeply sus because everything in her life has been gifted or part of a paid partnership, including the husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fave comment because her delusion is just hanging out there for all to see 😂
IMG_1252.jpeg

The audio was...a lot. I thought ASMR was supposed to be calming. This just sounded like a snowplow going forward (the drawers opening) and backing up (the nails tapping). I get wanting to use the algorithm and a popular format to get views and engagement, but why do something so alienating, especially for a luxury ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fave comment because her delusion is just hanging out there for all to see 😂
View attachment 2581611

The audio was...a lot. I thought ASMR was supposed to be calming. This just sounded like a snowplow going forward (the drawers opening) and backing up (the nails tapping). I get wanting to use the algorithm and a popular format to get views and engagement, but why do something so alienating, especially for a luxury ad?
Working???? That’s a word she uses to justify the crappy her content is.

Please, Vic. You’re nauseating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.