Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
I thought it was bizarro that she used a new line for such a big day. And in typical Vic Always-Be-Cramming in sponsorships form, there was a lot more about Merit than about the companies who brought her there. (And she wore Loewe etc. to the Dior spa boat!)
And she wonders why she isnt top tier influenza 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Her entire Venice experience was attending the red carpet, visit the museum, a fashion show and lots of free meals courtesy of the armani team?
She didnt actually attend any of the film related activities and award ceremonies yah.

that part where she sat in the hotel room stressing abt content ideas and after that she cut to explaining why she wants to be real and show us there is the OPPOSITE OF BEING REAL… if you have to purposely explain it…. Then whats the point lol. Is like explaining a joke after you realise nobody is laughing at it.
Haven't watched the vlog yet, but did she actually go to the One Night Only Armani show? She hasn't mentioned it or posted anything from it, so I'm skeptical.

mg89

Chatty Member
What on earth has she done to her face in the new lumene ad on her stories? Looks so frozen.

supershark

VIP Member
So from my memory rooms — they’ve had then entirely redone are:

the original office
the “studio”
the guest room
a bathroom
now the man cave/new office

any others I missed?

HereForTheTe4

here's the thing with this chick

NO ONE believes she thinks victoria secret bras are great. If so she'd have already talked about them.

Last year she flogged some other cheap bra brand who apparently doesn't work with her anymore and guess what? She never talks about them now that the paycheck cut out

there's no authenticity with this chick and as a result her word/opinion means jack shit.
What was the bra brand from last year? I must’ve missed this.

Magee

VIP Member
Would her solicitor not have known that they were planning on using it for commercial reasons, and highlighted this to her in the lease agreement?
Their solicitor may not have asked/been told of their commercial intentions, otherwise it would have been highlighted.

supershark

VIP Member
Yea she was at the coach show. Not judging coach bc my current favorite bag is from them but it’s definitely not an a-list show. It’s like Tommy Hilfiger on the c-list.

The only reason I’ve seen it covered by publishers is bc there was a protestor on the run.

But look how SMUG she is! It’s really amazing how she’s either depressed or smug af even tho no one cares about her presence. She can’t even get a good amount of likes comments anymore 😂🤣

P.S. Alex get one of the sd-lighting card reader for your phone and get your shit out faster with adobe on your phone like the rest of the world. Y’all’s coverage of fashion week is so behind the curve always
IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1227.jpeg

Attachments

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Do you think it sucks to be paid to hype up an event that critics and insiders both have panned and called a "Fenty rip off"?!

Curiosity got the better of me so I’ve just watched an old video where she discusses her tattoos. It’s a floral crown apparently, it has no meaning, she just wanted a crown with flowers coming out of it. To me it looks like 2 Bananas are coming out from the bottom 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.
It’s even worse than I thought!

• Haha

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
As much as I think Alex is a twerp --- of the two he is the more likable to me and I really feel like he'd be much happier *not* married to Victoria.

She seems truly like an exhausting personality type who is so very self involved while simultaneously needing CONSTANT validation externally because what's happening inside her is a void. And having grown up with a parent who has a personality disorder but also refused treatment... I totally relate to this idea of a member of your household actually driving you to therapy and medication because they're just so difficult to deal with. That could be part of what's going on with him and that's very sad.

His whole life is basically serving her and it seems like a very one-sided relationship where he constantly is having to support her with little in return.

Alex seems much more adventurous to me as a whole and definitely the more talented of the two imo. And while I myself don't want kids -- if deep down he really does that will probably only becoming an increasing issue over the years because he'll have feelings like he missed out.
I agree, but he’s got himself into a box now where his world is her world so if I were him I’d be feeling rather trapped!

View attachment 2355161

1: why is she standing on the sofa/ couch for this? All the space ih the new apartment but standing on the sofa lol

2:the outfit is so bad it washes her out

3: she didnt bother stuffing the bag with things it’s so empty hanging like that

4: if its so iconic & versatile why never seen her with it? Oh well cos she isnt paid to use or post pic of it
I guess she was going for high fashuuun editorial. Giga flopped instead.
The bag itself is cute, I will give it that. Victoria isn't tho :m
---
View attachment 2355444“It’s looking so healthy and, like, dewey now.”

Those aren’t the adjectives I’d choose!
It's the "like", smacking lips and the ever present lisp that get me. And the droopy eye 🤪

tramalala

If you go to her Instagram, she's reposting others people's posts in her stories from the wedding, and so far there has been none of Josie and Vic. So only time will tell, but from what I've seen, there's no site of Vic and the son husband.
I just checked. Damn, it all looked wonderful! (I don't technically follow any of these people so I miss what's happening where).
Though, there is only one influencer that is actually attending/sharing from what I could see? It looked like a friends and family wedding, not business mingle?

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
View attachment 2429125

View attachment 2429126

Her fake tan is so bad- the back of her hands are different colours.

is there some weird wide angle lens she is filming this with cos her hands are so long and flapping

i cant help but notice cos she kept gesturing so much!

her logic of how she bot a lot more from net a portaaay that she isnt showing us is literally her not doing her job? Isnt the whole point of a sponsored AD haul to show and shill the fk out of everything you bought? Just own it that you had limited sponsored budget to buy a few overpriced items and you didnt spend your own money to buy other stuff… always pretending like she BUYS A LOT or over hyping everything she does

btw her Venice appearance was just for ONE event ya, where her makeup is badly done. And she did her own shoot looking like office secretary by the water.
Pathetic
And she wants to sound like such a veteran zzzz
---
Also with the Frankie shop shirt,

she has no clue and cross the big fat line between “oversized” & “10 sizes too big” stupid

View attachment 2429149
She keeps gesturing so much because she copies Madeleine White. I noticed months ago, she overnight started doing TikToks and Shorts just like her, pretending to decide which pair of shoes to wear, trying to come across all giddy and bubbly and the constant waving of the hands. Victoria watches too much of others then sub-consciously has the same mannerisms as them. She kept repeating some of Lydia’s common phrases, she dresses just like Rosie Whitley and she creates content like Madeleine. We all know she spends most of her time scrolling social media looking at other people’s content, rather than actually creating her own. Her youtube channel’s upload schedule is shocking.

Video attached for those who don’t know Madeleine. Both Tamara and Victoria started rotating their hands and doing other mannerism just like her. She is an addicting watch to be fair and very likeable. I can see why other influencers get influenced by her.

Attachments

AshMay

VIP Member
Interesting re: Suzie as I remember a few years ago in Sue's trashy era people were saying she was attaching herself to Vic and Vic was not bothered. Fair play to them for staying friends for so long I guess!

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
Is that a bump or just way the dress is
View attachment 2337233
I think it’s just another ill-fitting dress. Actually, I thought it was a nightgown!

And, what’s up with the red and caramel-colored hair? Is is just bad lighting or a case of Larry revenge?
---
I wish they would just NOT BE TAN. Natural skin is beautiful.
I agree with you completely. And, I can’t believe that the chemicals in the fake tan products are even safe for one’s skin. But it’s mostly that they all look so fake and tawdry, especially on someone who has very fair skin.