Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Tamara attending LFW - Sunday shows - manages to upload the footage the very same evening. Actually just 2 hours from the live show.
Even though her vlog would be uploaded later than her normal time slot, she wanted a quick turnaround time of the content for her subscribers to view the 'fresh' footage, so both her and her team put in the extra work to upload asap.

Take note Vic & Alex.
No one's gonna be interested in LFW next week when Milan / Paris Fashion week is halfway over.

Did Vic even go to LFW? She is still shilling ad content from NYC lol

Reactions: 6

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Apparently they invited way too many people (this isn’t from BROW, another influencer mentioned it).
Brow!!!!!
---
I hate that tattoo on her wrist. Looks like a massive blob of nothing.
What actually is it? I always thought a spider. I hate it.
---
View attachment 2452828
She’s going on a Carolina Herrera show, while flogging her ride and the Nars balm!

That’s AD after AD after AD!
Just make two different stories. So tacky.

Reactions: 6

Magee

VIP Member
Possibly! Pretty sure the terms of a residential mortgage are it’s got to be your main and principal home and not subletting out or using for commercial reasons without prior consent from the bank. They may have had consent from a bank, although a bank will have a copy of deeds/lease and won’t agree if it explicitly says not to do that. After all, the bank owns the property not you so won’t risk being foul of the lease! Could have been a cash buyer so less questions were asked by all involved in the transaction.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually stunned by how shit her fashion week content has been.

Caroline Daur arrived off the plane with nothing but managed to put out high quality content. You'd think for someone who MISSED the Carolina Herrera show this season and was trying to butter them up... that the brand would get better than a blurry video of vicky stomping along a sidewalk.

Their content is so lazyyyyyyyy and yet also SO behind what the A-list influencers put out. There's really no comparison. Even the street style people have put out better content of this bimbo than her mighty-mighty teeeeeeeeeeam.
Does Caro have her own thread pls

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So from my memory rooms — they’ve had then entirely redone are:

the original office
the “studio”
the guest room
a bathroom
now the man cave/new office

any others I missed?
Was the original office also then the studio? Now it's the black void painted room? Or am I wrong? I haven't watched the vlog but has she said where the new man cave is? Presumably the void room?

Didn't she also have the attic room sort of redone because she had skylights put in and then new worktops etc. There was then talk of further renovation to it but I don't think that's happened yet.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I couldn't believe they left the ice cream thing in the Venice vlog. What kind of asshole of a husband just pushes his ice cream on his wife's face like that? Twice! Maybe it was supposed to be funny but personally I'd hate having my face and make-up messed up with sticky ice cream when I'm in public with other people and being filmed. F*cking annoying.
ngl, Alex must have wanted to give her a facial (sexual). I don’t think this two are having sex.

• Sick
  • Haha