Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Sounds like capital and centrica are on Vickys side though? Wouldn’t surprise me that they would love an influencer promoting their developments. Whilst throwing ordinary residents under the bus who have bought apartments on the basis that the building was residential only.
They both have a lot to lose if the details of this come out to the wider public so it makes sense that they work together and split costs.

He’s as vile as she is.

Reactions: 7

Claud123

Chatty Member
View attachment 2433532

Vic or the husband needs to go easy with the color adjustments in these photos. I guess they want to blend in with the sunset but the dated splotchy orange look is not a vibe.

agree with above comments that Alex pushing the ice cream at her face (he did it twice she fell for it both times, second time she was quite exasperated but managed a feeble chuckle) when she just wanted a taste, that whole exchange seemed mean-spirited from him, not cheeky at all. I feel bad for her. She didnt like it.

View attachment 2433539

View attachment 2433540
Don't feel bad for her. Both are equally stupid. If she left that on the video is because she found it "cute" and "funny" :rolleyes:
---
And the orange photo. You are right, Holy oompa loompa!

Knowitall86

She teased not long ago another (surely boring) “collection”
---
Of alllllll the big things on the horizons… Ms. Vicky says:

Coach, Bally, Moschino and Attico are THE shows of the SS24 season.

lol
if I’m not mistaken Bally doesn’t even have a designer at the moment.Of all the shows she could have said Gucci that the whole world is waiting to see where the brand will go after the previous designer got fired

• Heart
Ohh hmm good point. But also, with all this massive furniture, there's no room for equipment. I would think if she was decorating it as a studio in consultation with a profesh firm, they would've decided on simple lines, easy to move furniture, and an aesthetic that could be easily manipulated with simple tweaks for more tailored sets? I'm thinking like Abi Marvel's Arva space is a very specific aesthetic, but if Vic were a shrewd #bossbabe, she would want the space to appeal to the most people, no?
No because she is dumb. She doesn’t have a natural business instinct.

Reactions: 6

supershark

VIP Member
What a forced “fun” post this is

Also Alex needs to ease off his saturation for real. And (this is not the nicest thing to say) but does anyone else find this Sarah chicks face shape odd?

it’s an elongated triangle?

Attachments

• Haha

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
I rarely watch her anymore but I caught her two latest vlogs (greece and the apartment) and what struck me more than ever is how limited her vocabulary is. She reminded me in a strange way of Trump. She's got a few different words she mixes and matches and just about everything is "unreal". The ooh-ing at everything and the seemingly manic excitement was really cringe. (And the lisp was out of control; I have a similar lisp but hers is so pronounced and jarringly distracting).
And, don’t forget “gorge” as in gorgeous. She must have said that at least a dozen times - makes me cringe.
---
She has a very limited command of the English language to say the least.

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
“Sportswear and heels”
Probably make more sense if you could see the heels. And the state of the backs of the trousers from dragging round on the floor. How does she get invited for shows.

IMG_4040.jpeg

IMG_4038.jpeg

• Haha

adviseplz

VIP Member
Has she recently read anything longer than an instruction manual on a Dyson hair tool? I just love that our girl boss babe didn’t read the t’s and c’s of the leaseholder agreement. Business school lesson number 1, always read the contract!
Would her solicitor not have known that they were planning on using it for commercial reasons, and highlighted this to her in the lease agreement?