Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
To understand Holland Cooper’s terrible decisions, you need to understand the owner, Jade Cooper.
She’s a fame hungry, unintelligent gold digger. She didn’t start the brand to make money, she started it to make a name for herself and to social climb. Her husband is rich, like rich-rich and very dodgy. He’s the owner of Superdry and you know there’s been a running joke for decades that superdry is a cover company for something dodgy as they make so much money but you never see anyone wear the clothes or come across any superdry stores. Well Jade has developed HC with his money. The woman has no clue about fashion or what is on trend (hence the River Island-esque vibe to HC), the woman’s shoe closet is full of Louboutins for christ’s sake, says it all about her fashion sense 😂 it’s very dated and tacky. She probably tried to get a current influencer on board (thinking who she’d like to work with rather than who is suited to the actual brand), Victoria was probably the best they could get that was British and would actually agree to do a contract. Someone like Josie or Fleue DeForce would have been better but they’re not tacky enough. Jade probably sees them as frumpy, she thinks more highly of WAG type women who wear fake nails, wears short skirts etc.
Case in point for this was when Kate Middleton wore something from the brand I remember Jade saying that was her number 1 goal from her first ever plan for the brand. It’s always been about the social climbing not creating a brand for people to love

Reactions: 7

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
View attachment 2338511
She is so stupid
No wonder her posture is so bad.
She raved about these chairs called them perfect cos they are linen and beige suited the room aesthetics.

When it comes to comfort she says its wide enough and the height is adjustable.

anyone can see this is why her neck and shoulders are so hunched forward…

She only cares about how everything looks in her insta fake office. Of course its not going to be filled with proper office furniture / furniture or chairs that provide proper suppprt

this chair is really nice
But i dont sit in for working long hours
But Vic wont know cos does she really work?
She looks like such a lollipop head in this photo! I’m sure that chair is nice but she looks gangly and uncomfortable.

Omegawild

What the goss on butch quitting, I've missed this bit of goss somehow, was in it in the vlog? I probably zoned out from her lol

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell what has she done to her jaw? it looks awful, she needs to stop that asap or she's going to end up looking like bo selecta!

dressagediva

Her latest video is proof that I will watch and love anything to do with Copenhagen. I don't think I've ever paid such close attention to anything I've watched by her before :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Her tiktok just came up on my feed going on about her new leather skirt. Last time I watched her she said she didn’t wear or buy leather anymore?

90sGal

Chatty Member
What's the draw to her from Holand Cooper. I don't get why HC give her a collaboration platform...she doesn't match to me..

Do we think Vics approached and pays for the privilege? I don't get it