Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
omg
House of Holland lol

holland cooper right?
what was I thinking 😂

dont think she goes for many fittings nor get dressed by the brands much..
For someone who is always raving about how well-fitted and tailored her house of holland collab ‘pieces’ are, we would think the same logic applies to all her outfits but opppps nope.

or maybe she is so deluded that she thinks the oversized look is fine and makes her look skinny af

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the hell she won’t! She will ONE HUNDRED PERCENT be filming/glued to her phone/affiliate link the fuck out of it/flog this “honeymoon” until the very last droplet of content she can. Absolutely no difference from the other million tropical trips she’s been on. She can’t exist any other way! Remember her “my marriage is in trouble! We’re going on a rEaL vacation for some quality time!” *continues to post content every single day…

BORING.
PREDICTABLE.
YAWN.
Yeah, I remember that. If my husband acted that way, I'd be coming back home even more discouraged. If not entirely sure divorce is the only option left. She lost me after that little spiel. It's all about the simoleons for this bish.

BeatrixA

If it wasn’t for city crossing you wouldn’t notice she was in Japan. What weak content.

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Her FW content is SO BAD!! She just doesn’t get it!
THIS. She's just so bad a her "job" (if you even want to call it a job). After all these years, she still does not "get it."

I don't even particularly like fashion, but I feel like I (or anyone else on this thread!) could do a way better job than her. Being thin and having the money to buy the clothes doesn't automatically make you stylish or knowledgable about the clothes you are wearing.

And the thing is -- she doesn't even have to know about the clothes! It's not rocket science to think "Okay, I'm going to [xyz] event, so I should showcase [xyz] clothes." So she's not even good at coming at it from a marketing/business point of view nor is she very bright. And she's not even charismatic to it all cover up.

Last edited:

supershark

VIP Member
Well so far her nyfw looks are fug or boring… often both.

She really ought to stop pursing her lips so smugly. No one’s impressed, babe.

No one.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Ride or die? Choose die Alex, let the marriage go and free yourself from that vapid world 😂
They try not to - Charlie has loudmouthed that they keep soho Farmhouse on as a business expense, I imagine the club at Bamford is one too. I think that’s why we get such boring videos - Josie can claim every little scrap as ‘content’

• Sick

BelgianFries

I’ve noticed her new thing is hiding her legs with her purse but if she’s so embarrassed of them…. Why keep wearing minidresses?! And that tweed one isn’t even cute 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tamara does this pose often, I suppose it’s a “cool, fashion girl pose”. Even the way she holds the bag is the same. She’s not hiding her legs here, she’s not really concerned about the size of her thighs but more the calves.

this chick has two modes:
  1. Smug
  2. crying feeling sorry for herself

and here she is again in smug mode with the chosen jewelry not working well at all with this look. Tooooo much
That face says it all though, doesn’t it?
---
I posted the exact same screenshot! 🤣 then I kept reading the thread and saw your post. Two peas in a pod and all that
---
Just found this thread. What has happened to her voice? She used to sound so much more Northern. It’s really throwing me off
she became a smug cunt 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Yeah that makes sense, but insane as to why they wouldn’t be fully transparent with the solicitor. And/or read through the lease themselves.

So must've been a cash purchase then?
It’ll all be evident in the next accounts, due 31st December. :) you can also find out if mortgage on property if you know the address for a small fee via land registry :):)