Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laalaalaa

Her latest tik tok with the pink outfit. Wtf is a 'secondary option', this girl cannot speak properly.
The bun is so awful and she just looks ill.

Reactions: 8

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She always has to have people fawning over her. If they don't tell her she looks fabulous she tells them, don't I look fabulous day 🙄. Like who does that
No wonder she was excessively covering up her Carolina Herrera mess by posting a GRWM, and stole *probably* Leonie's content. TikTok then was bashing her because of her unprofessionalism, and destroyed her free supply of Good Girl and the lipsticks.

ICYMI, she wanted to move to Copenhagen after the marriage. She even begged a free apartment then. But no one responded (as they should), so hence the dog is named Boe, a Scandinavian name.

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Why isn't she updating her instastories? She must have been invited to some of the shows?
Alicepilate posts all of the time, surely boss lady Victoria could do the same? Or must she edit and photoshop everything?

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
Her hand looks like the clips from the Seinfeld episode when he dates the woman with the man hands.
And, what about the horrible, scary fake tan? Makes her hand resemble boiled ham. Why do so many influencers rave about various self-tan products and never learn to use them properly? I don’t get it. I mean, the evidence is visible and right in front of them. Are they just blind to their own shortcomings and imperfections?

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Even if that story is true (highly doubtful), it just shows (again) how bad and uncreative they are at their 'jobs'.

Like...is this a joke? They went to a farm/field to get that boring AF shot? So basically she's outing herself and she's saying that this could have been an interesting photoshoot, with an interesting scene in the background...but they chose to just keep the blue in the frame and wasted their own time and resources for no reason. Why even bother going to a field then? They could've just taken the pic against a blank wall at home.

I hate that tattoo on her wrist. Looks like a massive blob of nothing.
It's hilarious how she tries SO hard to come off as elegant and artistic, but... she makes *permanent* decisions like that. 🤭

• Haha

Thatgirl__

The scene in the restaurant with Vic talking about the food. Like Alex would allow her to eat all that food.

Look at the expression of the lady in the background.
Alex zooms in on her face.
We feel the same lady, we feel the same.

View attachment 2450120View attachment 2450121View attachment 2450122View attachment 2450123View attachment 2450119

Everything about Vic is so fake and try hard. The fake giggle, squinching of her eyes with that stupid grin makes me want to throat punch her.
I'm confused how does Alex control what she eats? She seems to be the one who controls him, the dominant one of the relationship etc that's how they come across in vlogs anyhow

Knowitall86

What’s concerning is that one of her eyes is half the size of the other like she can’t fully open it because of botox

• Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
"Every woman's", Vic? Or only the ones who can fit into Theory's offered sizes? It's stuff like this that really grinds my gears with her. She has 0 noticeable awareness of there being anything wrong with the industry. I get it pays the bills, but it's okay to use your platform and position to try to make it a better place for everyone. Also, "wardrobe essentials uniform" seems so convoluted. You'd never say that in normal conversation 😂

IMG_0411.jpeg

• Haha

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Not really a comment on her but this exchange on her latest disordered eating TikTok cracks me up

imagine thinking lemon isn’t acidic. 🍋 Good gosh her minions are as dumb as she 🤣😆😂🤣😂

this person made me second guess myself but noooo… alas, lemon is acidic
Presenting Kreb's cycle 😉:

Screenshot_20230831-073549.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
I found the post from him very weird. I don’t think anyone has to hide their mental health issues and actually think it’s a positive thing for him (a male especially!) to talk about it but what was weird was the post had no sort of context or back story… like he isn’t the blogger…. Vic is, so I don’t get why he’d be declaring this to Vic’s followers. I think he’s trying to convince himself….
---

Her reply was ‘❤❤❤

👀 very supportive l
Wow, three heart emoji’s? That was it? What a loving, supportive wife. I sure hope that she did better face to face. (I’m beginning to feel some compassion for the poor guy.)