Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
I’ve just watched about 6 mins of it before I got bored, so I didn’t see everything but everything I did see I didn’t like! The only thing I like is the sofa 🤷🏻‍♀️ and that colour is not practical at all 😂 I might go back to it if paint dries and there’s nothing else to watch around here! Turned it off at the Dyson ad 🙄

One thing I do pick up on though whenever I struggle through her videos is it’s always ‘I wanted’ or ‘I was panicking I hadn’t ordered a sofa’ or ‘I wanted this’ it’s never we or us. I thought they were married 🤔

Reactions: 9

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
That's a bit disappointing tbh at the moment in terms of level of detail. I feel like we've got more juicy receipts on the frowstudio stuff on here. I hope your source is right that there’s more to come on her and this.
It’s because she’s instructed solicitors. It’ll all come out in the wash. It always does.

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
As she’d chosen the sofa and table herself, it may be that the designer she worked with was surprised when she saw them and knows they impacted on her plan. I doubt very much that that “credenza” was intended to end up squashed between the sofa and dining table, facing that way and looking too tall over the back of the sofa. It now looks very ginger next to that dining table which is also a little too country for the tiling.

All this points to very bad planning between the two of them. They should have established the dimensions and materials of those pieces Vic sourced and checked everything was still workable. It isn’t. The sofa, which is way too big for their needs anyway, would only work in that space if everything else was allowed to breathe. The table looks gaudy on the rug and there are too many tables in general. The green cushions on the sofa looked lost and don’t fit in with the over-relaxed style of the sofa, plus they drew the eye to a big gap between the back sofa cushions. If either of them had any sense, they’d be honest and remove some of the items.

There is no way this would be a workable space as a studio anyway, you couldn’t swing a cat in there, let alone set up camera equipment and props.
I think there are a few probable scenarios. She may have intended to do the entire design job herself, as she first alluded to; haphazardly bought a few pieces, realized she was in over her head and went running to a design firm to bail her out.

Or, she hired the design firm at the start of the project but ignored their furniture plan and their selections and insisted on ordering an over-scaled sofa just because she was in love with it.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
What’s with the constant pronunciation of vase as ‘vaiz’ how Americans say it. In Britain it’s pronounced as ‘varz’
….and her ‘G’s, she over pronounces them. For example she’ll say ‘climbinGUH’. We’ve spoke before about how she says the word serum, it’s so weird for a British girl to say it the way she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
This, right here, agreed! Completely! It's giving me the sad husband of an influencer, holding up a camera vibe. Yet people seem to forget it's also the husband choosing said life. They are adults, they can walk away from the "job", if not the marriage.
It's odd to see people trying to infantilize these golden cage hubbies. They know their life comes at a price. They also know how to get out of such life. Yet they perpetuate all the toxicity. I feel bad for him as a person who suffers, but it's a suffering of his own making.
I agree 94 percent, but if you’ve ever been in a relationship with a narcissist, it’s not the same. They turn your sense of self inside out and make you think everything is all your fault. We don’t know the dynamics of their relationship, but she gives off strong narc vibes and that changes things for me. I’ve been i those relationships, and they take years of therapy to get out of and more to recover from.

• Heart

Knowitall86

She goes to shows where she is invited by the beauty brand usually like L’Oreal, Nars, Armani Beauty etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RaeCop

Did anyone else find it strange that she was trying on outfits in her hotel room with Butch and Husband? I know that this is a woman who prances around her attic in her bra and knickers, but this just seems... weird. And he seemed more interested/invested than Alex. And then instead of wearing Max Mara to the Max Mara show, she wore another designer. Pure class this one.

Allexie01

VIP Member
Gosh yes she does, I can't work out if her face frozen that way and she is genuinely struggling to move her mouth properly (she has got/has had some sort of face droop thing going on) or is it a contrived, fake mannerism for vibessss?
Face droop, wonky eyes and twisted mouth….???

QueenDecember

VIP Member
considering louis vuitton cracking open a door to the girl who is left off sooooo many lists

I'm a little surprised how boring her LV ad is.

Yet another view of the nonintellectual in her attic?
Groundbreaking.

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
This dress/jumpsuit is begging to be lifted. It just doesn't sit right :(
Well, it’s simple - it requires a more ample bust to fit correctly and look good. Vic’s flat little pancakes don’t count. It’s a small miracle that the bodice stayed up at all!

keew13

Has anyone else noticed her obsession with Suzie lately? She followed just Suzie for the first days of Threads and they both posted about it. She put a picture of her and Suzie as the first slide of her bday IG post.

• Wow

idontreallycare

View attachment 2341003

she has attended like a million of these cle de peau master classes by now (and all the other brands she been to) and using the words “interactive” and “innovation” is insulting her audience like as if we dunno a masterclass means you get to try the products out on your faces?!?? and these classes/ events dont come cheap for the people to attend cos of the individual stations.

if not it would be called something else? Like just presentation or demonstration or smth?
Even Mary Kay does this. So innovative. So interactive. So 2003.

ETA: lol looks like I'm not even the first to point it out. Well done Vic.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
She looks like she’s trying on her dads random clothes! Blue suit trousers, black pin stripe jacket, vest top - what????