Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker, so first time post.
I do think that alex is holding her down and for the relatively short time I have been watching her videos, (first one was her wedding dress documentary) I have realized that he goes to every event. It feels like he's very manipulative, but it also makes me wonder if Victoria is very codependent and lacks the self esteem and confidence in herself to be an independent person and continue to further her career alone.
I wish I had the opportunity like many of you to watch her when she was not just another influencer. I thought that her wedding dress video was really well put and her saying that she had a PhD had me intrigued. I thought she would have a different approach towards fashion and it gave her credibility in my eyes being that I am doing my PhD right now, but I see that she doesn't do anything with it. Shes just another empty shell influencer who has an overbearing husband. Very disappointed.
I also stopped following her on instagram because I got tired of every post being a dumb ad.

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's all Alex. She's always been a mean girl hidden under the veneer of little miss relatable for a long time I'm not sure I ever fell for the sweet, bubbly girl, she always had a slightly witch air to her. It's just she's let the mask slip more often now, perhaps because she's married, maybe it's Lydias influence, I dont know. As for her face, there's a change, but could be from a procedure or maybe she is pregnant. Looking back over a few of her most recent pics, the blazer vid aside which could have been filmed a while ago, there's a lot of careful poses and loose clothing in the right places.

Reactions: 6
I really can't help but think that Alex has ruined her. The reason she rose on YouTube and blogging so much is because she was genuine, relaxed, bubbly, kind of alternative but basically just normal and relatable. Now she's a complete shell of who she used to be.

He is literally the WORST of all the "Insta" husbands. A big fat nobody who simultaneously thinks he's the tit.

So, I googled him...and this event on facebook is one of the first things that came up. 0 interested in attending, 0 went. Sounds about right! :cool:
Totally agree. They have a weird dynamic, it’s all obsessive picture taking, like he thinks he’s some big name artist of something. Given the huge fuss they made about the wedding, they never seem very loved up or affectionate. There was that bit in a vlog recently when he was telling her off for not finishing a coffee he had made her. I mean, wtf?!

I think Alex was definitely on a major diet before the wedding he looks like he"s bloated up for sure. Maybe vic was got a lot of filler when she was thinner and now maybe has put on some of her normal weight back after the wedding it is all sitting weird? She still looks thin to me but 5 pounds can make a big difference

People commented on the vlog they thought it was sweet when Alex shook his head when she said she needed bigger breasts to fill out her dress. But really it is him being controlling. He didn't say "you look good the way you are" he just shook his head and they all turned it into some sort of dreamy "he loves you for you" bullshit. With him not letting her eat cheese and what not it is obvious.
Oh I agree, it wasn’t sweet. In fairness perhaps Vic spends quite a bit of time being worried how she looks, maybe that’s why she didn’t go out to the party as she was worried about wearing that dress?!

When they were showing their gym in the vlog (hideous panelling imho) Vic mentioned doing Yoga in there... I mean this is the woman who was cardio obsessed and always on about doing a good workout... perhaps now the wedding is over she’s taking her foot off the excessive sculpting. It would be no bad thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lurker, so first time post.
I do think that alex is holding her down and for the relatively short time I have been watching her videos, (first one was her wedding dress documentary) I have realized that he goes to every event. It feels like he's very manipulative, but it also makes me wonder if Victoria is very codependent and lacks the self esteem and confidence in herself to be an independent person and continue to further her career alone.
I wish I had the opportunity like many of you to watch her when she was not just another influencer. I thought that her wedding dress video was really well put and her saying that she had a PhD had me intrigued. I thought she would have a different approach towards fashion and it gave her credibility in my eyes being that I am doing my PhD right now, but I see that she doesn't do anything with it. Shes just another empty shell influencer who has an overbearing husband. Very disappointed.
I also stopped following her on instagram because I got tired of every post being a dumb ad.
Welcome to the thread!! ☺☺

I thjnk you’re right about Victoria lacking confidence. No matter how controlling or manipulative Alex is, it wouldn’t make a difference if she believed in herself more. Her recent post about how much she loves being a wife and worries about being the best wife was really disheartening to see.

As a woman, it especially makes me sad. She has made a successful life for herself but the way she’s putting it all on the line for this nit picky man who otherwise has nothing going for him is pretty sad. I mean the guy can’t even get himself a drivers license! He has zero independence but yet seems to own her existence. A real shame!!

Reactions: 5
People commented on the vlog they thought it was sweet when Alex shook his head when she said she needed bigger breasts to fill out her dress. But really it is him being controlling. He didn't say "you look good the way you are" he just shook his head and they all turned it into some sort of dreamy "he loves you for you" bullshit. With him not letting her eat cheese and what not it is obvious.
thats exactly how I felt when he was shaking his head. Alex is obsessed with Victoria being thin to the point he comments if she eats something “bad”

I found that bit disturbing. He gives off such bad vibes. They’re perfect together.

suggestion for lé thread dé frow. 😆
Inthefrow #3 have you heard her team is now in-house? it’ll save on child care for her toddler spouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Skipped through the vlog, her R&R hair looks even more atrocious in HD. Oh the irony that she was there to promote hair. 😂 I’m sure the R&R pr team is thrilled and will be racing to invite her to future events. She showed up looking like crap, borrowed a dress for an evening party and then skipped the party because her Uber eats order had a mixup. How professional!

also what was the point of a click bait title about a bag when she didn’t even show the bag? What an annoying troll.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't know how to make a witty title but I can throw bits of it:
in the back seat,
no more Bentley,
crying over koalas
sustaining her """intimacy"" ( intimacy in this context irks me so much who talks about it so openly and so often)

Reactions: 3
IntheFrow #3: Fashion week Reject, Now Shilling Fragrance and Groceries with her in house teeeeeeam.

I'd like Vic to look over her content and examine what would be left if she removed the content trying to sell us something. I can actually see there being a blogging revival over the next few years as people abandon the shillers for some less shallow reading material but I honestly think it'll be too late for her. I do like to see beautiful photography and quite appreciate a slick-looking blog but it seems like all she cares about is imagery or a sales pitch and therefore she comes across as a total lightweight. No amount of subtle reminders about her PHD is enough to convince me she has any depth but having been solely inside the influencer bubble for years now, she likely believes she's better and more intelligent than us all anyway.

Reactions: 12
I'd like Vic to look over her content and examine what would be left if she removed the content trying to sell us something. I can actually see there being a blogging revival over the next few years as people abandon the shillers for some less shallow reading material but I honestly think it'll be too late for her. I do like to see beautiful photography and quite appreciate a slick-looking blog but it seems like all she cares about is imagery or a sales pitch and therefore she comes across as a total lightweight. No amount of subtle reminders about her PHD is enough to convince me she has any depth but having been solely inside the influencer bubble for years now, she likely believes she's better and more intelligent than us all anyway.
I agree every time I try to read her blog, it is all filler and I think she treats her videos the same way. Whatever she "talks" about is just filler for the pictures which are actually selling something. She has no substance

Reactions: 2
Goodness. She really really needs to lay off the lip filler. Her most recent job is horrible! The bottom lip is so droopy and basically doesn’t move. Gracious!
Im not a fan of snarking on peoples looks, but there's some odd shadowing going on above that top lip.

Reactions: 3
Goodness. She really really needs to lay off the lip filler. Her most recent job is horrible! The bottom lip is so droopy and basically doesn’t move. Gracious!
I really don’t understand how she could get the nails so wrong.
she looks like she should be working in new look,
they are not the nails of a luxury fashion blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not a fan of snarking on peoples looks, but there's some odd shadowing going on above that top lip.
I think what’s a shame is she was a naturally pretty woman and she’s ruining herself with filler and Botox. Dont understand wanting to look the same as everyone else, especially when it doesn’t suit you.
She has very slim lips on a wide mouth. Filler makes them look like stretched slugs. Just be yourself Vic!

Reactions: 7
I won’t be buying any more leather or leather furniture.......

she says after just buying a leather bag, let’s see how long this lasts.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand how she could get the nails so wrong.
she looks like she should be working in new look,
they are not the nails of a luxury fashion blogger.

Chavvy nails!

What's wrong with her, she's banging on about buying the bag, she's wittering on and talking tit, and why is she so breathless she's not even moving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.