Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might be preggers actually too! She's got that face....

Reactions: 3
The new vlog 🥴 Loads of people asked her what she was wearing on her insta Q&A.... well funnily enough it’s an outfit that’s a paid for advertorial with net a porter. She packs a tonne of stuff for Paris. She’s hyper and breathless and shhhhing Alex and being quite odd. She gets all dolled up in a mini dress that she is worried her boobs will pop out of for an after party. They don’t go to said party, and watch a documentary instead. They have a whole day in Paris together. It takes her hours to get ready, it’s afternoon by the time they go out for this day together. They go to Chanel. The word sustainable is said a million times.

I’ve lost brain cells watching that and I’m only half way through....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I turned off her vlog at 7 minutes.

i make a rule never to watch Frow and Millen on the same evening and now I remember why.

i was about to throw a perfectly good, paid for iPad at a brick wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Clearly been reading on here when someone mentioned Dior and now trying to make themselves look like they’re still relevant.... 😂
Yea. Nice of Dior to throw them a bone with a one night stay in the country.

Meanwhile real fashion stars Dior cares about attended the couture show in Paris followed by a luxe dinner celebrating the collection and then ANOTHER event celebrating the high fashion jewelry line.

But go on Vic. Enjoy yourself and your tired shaw from two season ago. 😀

The new vlog 🥴 Loads of people asked her what she was wearing on her insta Q&A.... well funnily enough it’s an outfit that’s a paid for advertorial with net a porter. She packs a tonne of stuff for Paris. She’s hyper and breathless and shhhhing Alex and being quite odd. She gets all dolled up in a mini dress that she is worried her boobs will pop out of for an after party. They don’t go to said party, and watch a documentary instead. They have a whole day in Paris together. It takes her hours to get ready, it’s afternoon by the time they go out for this day together. They go to Chanel. The word sustainable is said a million times.

I’ve lost brain cells watching that and I’m only half way through....
They didn’t go to the party for one of the only two shows she was invited to attend??? What a lazy sloth.

Having attended fashion week many times I can say a show is about an hour total, including commute and the show. So she did two hours of work. Bravo boss!! Her work ethic used to be honestly commendable — now it’s like she’s just turned lazy. Must be Lydia’s influence!

Reactions: 9
They didn’t go to the party for one of the only two shows she was invited to attend??? What a lazy sloth.

Having attended fashion week many times I can say a show is about an hour total, including commute and the show. So she did two hours of work. Bravo boss!! Her work ethic used to be honestly commendable — now it’s like she’s just turned lazy. Must be Lydia’s influence!
Imagine admitting you’d got all dressed up but not actually gone to the party. There was some thing about the meal they ordered not coming and Alex being angry and they claimed they were shooting pics until late, but why would you do that?! Their whole lives revolve around being in hotels taking photos. There is something going on with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine admitting you’d got all dressed up but not actually gone to the party. There was some thing about the meal they ordered not coming and Alex being angry and they claimed they were shooting pics until late, but why would you do that?! Their whole lives revolve around being in hotels taking photos. There is something going on with her.
Wow, I haven't see her vlogs since the sponsored wedding (I really can't stand how she can't concentrate on what she is taling about to film Alex). But that sounds weird and different from the 'always on top' Victoria I knew.

Unless she is pregnant and indeed feel to slow down on events, could it be her 'dreamy husband' is too manipulate on her decisions?. She used to travel by herself and be with her friends. Now is if Alex is not invited I don't go. If Alex doesn't think I should go, I wont go... is that happening?

Another theory is that Alex might be a so-wanna-be Gordon-Millen couple and asks Victoria to dedicate more to the house. I mean, Victoria used to be so pasionate about fashion and events. Now is like Lydia, only care about getting free stuff for the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It seems like the downfall of Vic's career started once Alex started working with her. It's kind of sad to see how far she has come from the girl with the Phd and love of fashion.

Also, it's so dumb to me when an influencer titles their video "look at mah new bag!" and literally where is it?? It feels really dated to me posting a whole video dedicated to one stupid bag.

Hi tattlers! Finally decided to join in on the fun, you all seem much kinder than the people on the site which must not be named.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yep, going by her stories, she’s going overboard on the filler and Botox.

Or she’s pregnant.

Something is definitely UP! She may have gained like 10-15 pounds (which would be great) - or she’s loaded on filler or pregnancy hormones.
I hate talking about a woman’s appearance but that’s water retention / bloat or something like that to me.
I’d be shocked if Alex let her near the biscuits or cheese board over Christmas.
he’s usually very judgmental when it comes to her intake so I don’t understand how there’s such a change in her appearance.

my money is on baby but I’m shocked if she is, especially since her Q&A was only earlier this week. And she specifically said she wasn’t having kids yet

I really can't help but think that Alex has ruined her. The reason she rose on YouTube and blogging so much is because she was genuine, relaxed, bubbly, kind of alternative but basically just normal and relatable. Now she's a complete shell of who she used to be.

He is literally the WORST of all the "Insta" husbands. A big fat nobody who simultaneously thinks he's the tit.

So, I googled him...and this event on facebook is one of the first things that came up. 0 interested in attending, 0 went. Sounds about right! :cool:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something is definitely UP! She may have gained like 10-15 pounds (which would be great) - or she’s loaded on filler or pregnancy hormones.
That doesn't look at all like fillers to me. It looks like water retention or natural weight gain.

Reactions: 2

wow the pointy little pixy face has gone! Maybe it was the cheese over Christmas. I'm sure she's too greedy for money to be pregnant yet, and to be honest she's walking around with Alex the chubby boy child all the time - what has happened to him he looks awful too!

Reactions: 8
I have a body very similar to Vic's - 5'7", naturally slim frame, very bony top half and small waist, yet have much bigger legs and thighs, bad cankles, wide/fat knees. Even when I was pregnant, my chest and arms were boney yet my face looked fatter and had the same 'pregnant' look Vic has now. If she was pregnant and in the early stages, she would certainly be telling everyone she has no plans for kids yet, purely to stop any speculation. Imagine if she said they were trying (vom!) or was really broody now, everyone would be looking for all the signs, and all the comments would be asking if she was preggers yet, so if she says the opposite, it buys her more time. (My theory anyway)

Going back to her work ethic, I always used to say the same. Initially she was sweet, bubbly, relatable and although could be annoying, there was no denying her work ethic, which I respected her for. Now, she's becoming just as lazy as millen. The sweetness is so obviously fake and her enthusiasm for everything is completely forced and contrived. When she talks you can tell she's trying to smile and be all happy and excited and its just not genuine at all. It's like Alex is smothering her. I can't stand seeing him in the vlogs at all now.

And lastly, he's even managed to get his ugly crop rotation head into one of her sponsorships! In the vlog when she was filming her ad for Victor and Rolf's valentine promotion, she asked if he was nervous about filming his part? He's always muscling in, just frig off Alex!

Reactions: 12
I have a body very similar to Vic's - 5'7", naturally slim frame, very bony top half and small waist, yet have much bigger legs and thighs, bad cankles, wide/fat knees. Even when I was pregnant, my chest and arms were boney yet my face looked fatter and had the same 'pregnant' look Vic has now. If she was pregnant and in the early stages, she would certainly be telling everyone she has no plans for kids yet, purely to stop any speculation. Imagine if she said they were trying (vom!) or was really broody now, everyone would be looking for all the signs, and all the comments would be asking if she was preggers yet, so if she says the opposite, it buys her more time. (My theory anyway)

Going back to her work ethic, I always used to say the same. Initially she was sweet, bubbly, relatable and although could be annoying, there was no denying her work ethic, which I respected her for. Now, she's becoming just as lazy as millen. The sweetness is so obviously fake and her enthusiasm for everything is completely forced and contrived. When she talks you can tell she's trying to smile and be all happy and excited and its just not genuine at all. It's like Alex is smothering her. I can't stand seeing him in the vlogs at all now.

And lastly, he's even managed to get his ugly crop rotation head into one of her sponsorships! In the vlog when she was filming her ad for Victor and Rolf's valentine promotion, she asked if he was nervous about filming his part? He's always muscling in, just frig off Alex!
I agree with you, also think she is in the early stages of pregnancy or taking hormones (for ivf).

I can't stand Alex aswell, look how self-important he seems here:

20200124_133421.jpg

Reactions: 3
I hate talking about a woman’s appearance but that’s water retention / bloat or something like that to me.
I’d be shocked if Alex let her near the biscuits or cheese board over Christmas.
he’s usually very judgmental when it comes to her intake so I don’t understand how there’s such a change in her appearance.
Another theory I have is that she basically starved herself for the wedding. I think many girls want to look the skinniest on their wedding photos (I don't know why) and when the wedding happens, they are all about eating the 'forbidden' food. Also, her jobs have decresed A LOT! She is not that active anymore.

If she is pregnant or not, I think people announce it probably until 3rd 4th month. So when she gets pregnant she will still deny it or avoid the question.

Going back to her work ethic, I always used to say the same. Initially she was sweet, bubbly, relatable and although could be annoying, there was no denying her work ethic, which I respected her for.
Yes, totally agree. I find Tamara a bit annoying but I like her work ethic. I like to see how women work so hard for their dreams and pasion (whatever it is). And is not because Tamara is single. I love to watch Sheerluxe's vlogs (Wednesdays) and the founder Georgie Coleridge is married, 3 kids. I remember seeing the vlogs when she was pregnant and her work ethic always has been remarkable.

Now, she's becoming just as lazy as millen.
Agree on this one too. I think Lydia Millen is the worst influence Victoria have got (besides her husband). Lydia is only concern about money and free stuff. She has no passion on any project she works on.

I can't stand Alex aswell, look how self-important he seems here:
Yes. I think is OK Alex works for her as a photographer. But they prented to made him an "influencer" too. I don't know if is Victoria or is Alex, or both, but they want Alex gets at the same level of Ali Gordon. They want Alex work with big brands. They want Alex becomes the next face of Emporio Armani... They want him to work with luxury watches brands... to promote fragances... I think Victoria thinks she is helping him. But she is ruining her career in my opinion. Alex have had a lot of time and opportunities to success by himself on his field (photography). Victoria has turned into some sort of Alex's manager/promoter/publicist and put her career on the side.

I think Alex was definitely on a major diet before the wedding he looks like he"s bloated up for sure. Maybe vic was got a lot of filler when she was thinner and now maybe has put on some of her normal weight back after the wedding it is all sitting weird? She still looks thin to me but 5 pounds can make a big difference

People commented on the vlog they thought it was sweet when Alex shook his head when she said she needed bigger breasts to fill out her dress. But really it is him being controlling. He didn't say "you look good the way you are" he just shook his head and they all turned it into some sort of dreamy "he loves you for you" bullshit. With him not letting her eat cheese and what not it is obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.