Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really not trying to tread on whatever kind of relationship was modeled for Victoria, but her mom commenting this on her sad caption struck me as odd.

If was in her boat my mom would guaranteed be calling me to ask if I was mad - definitely NOT commenting this on Instagram. She’d instantly remind me that I’d bought my husband a beautiful home that’s being fully renovated, paid for a gorgeous wedding and helped him travel the world on luxurious vacations all while he basically worked part time and did nothing. My mom would be telling me I was already the BEST wife and that my partner better work on getting his act together at being a better husband.

Is Alex sitting around worrying about how to be the best husband? I doubt it.

P.S. On a positive, this makes me really appreciate my own mom. Here here!
I can't see the post people are talking about...was it deleted?

Reactions: 1
It was honestly child-like. I would hope an email would have circulated because honey so many PR people are gonna send tit to your PO Box that you aren't going to get.

Surely some kind of redirect deal with your old management until the new details filter through would be best? What a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or is that closet very lacking in proper hanging space? I mean those cupboards on the right will barely contain her coat collection
I made the same observation when she first revealed it.....it's built into the eves so the only proper hanging space is at each end, where the door / window are.
There is only space for 4 pairs of long boots too if I recall correctly. I think she's outgrown it already 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, are we going to see the unravelling of ITF this year?

Buying her dream home must have cost more than she had planned - perhaps this is one of the reasons she's leaving her management, so that she can get more money for each job she does? But will it go downhill like it has done for Lydia?

She used to seem really professional, but lately her begging is very obvious, and why would someone professional put a message on their insta stories about management. Surely there is a handover from Gleam to whoever, especially if you have ongoing jobs/contracts etc. If this is how her 'new' team handle things, then it doesn't look good. You send out a letter to all your clients, people you've worked with in the past etc with new contact details. Didn't realise she was so basic and dumb.

Reactions: 14
Ive been saying it for months but Victoria is now on level if not worse than Millen...

both have Instagram husbands 🙄 but Ali actually works on his own content, not his top score on fortnight.

both try and balance this “quirky” personality with the “babe” and the lisping and also try to be this boss ass business woman.

both beg for everything from their home decor to the food they feed their friends 🤦‍♀️
Victoria is lucky she has a relationship with big brands because of Gleam. Lydia did build her brand relationships all by herself (cannot believe I’m giving Millen a compliment)

it looks like Victoria wants to release a product this year, do probably doesn’t want gleam getting a share, I wonder what that’s gonna be.
And I hope her brand suffers after leaving gleam. She’s changed so much I can’t stand her anymore.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone else notice that the hallway renovation inspo she posted last week was SO similar to Lydias? I just feel she’s trying to copy Lydia as much as possible but tweaking it slightly so she still seems “so original”.

Reactions: 2
We're all assuming she left Gleam but what if they dumped her for some reason, she was too demanding and there was a blow up

Reactions: 8
Ive been saying it for months but Victoria is now on level if not worse than Millen...

both have Instagram husbands 🙄 but Ali actually works on his own content, not his top score on fortnight.

both try and balance this “quirky” personality with the “babe” and the lisping and also try to be this boss ass business woman.

both beg for everything from their home decor to the food they feed their friends 🤦‍♀️
Victoria is lucky she has a relationship with big brands because of Gleam. Lydia did build her brand relationships all by herself (cannot believe I’m giving Millen a compliment)

it looks like Victoria wants to release a product this year, do probably doesn’t want gleam getting a share, I wonder what that’s gonna be.
And I hope her brand suffers after leaving gleam. She’s changed so much I can’t stand her anymore.
I think you’re right on her not wanting Gleam getting a share of whatever her “dream business” or product is this year.

But I think Gleam brings her more opportunities and partnership deals...and negotiating the magazine coverage. All the top tier influencers have good management (better than gleam, granted) to help them grow their business and professional network. How does Vic expect to do that when her team is Alex in his toddler playroom and her pal Rebecca all the way over in Chicago with a 6 hour time difference??

This could truly be a make it or break it year for Vic and given how shallow/greedy she has become, I’m hoping for break.

Girl needs a big reality check. She really has no clue how easy she had it.

Reactions: 6
I reckon if she hadn't been spending so much time with Millen and being influenced by her, she wouldn't be leaving management and wouldn't have also turned into a professional beggar too. I can just hear Vic moaning how stressed and tired she is and Lydia telling her to follow what she's done - how she's managed to get her whole house renovated for free, all the free furniture, all the content the house Reno's and unboxing gives her, how she gets to stay home continuously and be lazy, doesn't have to travel, gets to nap all day whilst churning out 2 lazy from home vlogs that she doesn't even have to edit, and Vic is there (with Alex moaning in her ear) thinking, 'I fancy a bit of that, more money for me, more time for Husband, less effort into content' and has blindly followed suit.

Reactions: 6
I made the same observation when she first revealed it.....it's built into the eves so the only proper hanging space is at each end, where the door / window are.
There is only space for 4 pairs of long boots too if I recall correctly. I think she's outgrown it already 😂😂😂
Totally agree that dressing room is too small for all her stuff.

Reactions: 2
How on earth can we educate our kids about sustainability when you've got people like this flaunting dozens of shoes making it the 'norm'? Her job should come with more social responsibility.

Reactions: 11
How on earth can we educate our kids about sustainability when you've got people like this flaunting dozens of shoes making it the 'norm'? Her job should come with more social responsibility.
Influencers only talk about the environment or social responsibility when it suits their agenda! Normally jumping on a bandwagon or because of a paid promotion. Notice how few are talking about Australia’s fires, because it makes them no money!

Reactions: 16
It's truly sad that a number of these girls (still can't see them as women) can't post a think unless it somehow benefits them. Jeez they can't even share a baby yoda meme. What must it be like in their heads to be unable to relax and express yourself without constant worrying about image, status and whether you might financially benefit. To need that validation from strangers all the damn time to the point that you can't handle and scrutiny. It was exhausting in high school. This is just an extension, it's like they never grew out of it. And Victoria preaching sustainability one moment, then driving a Bentley, up and downing to London to get her nails done and having all the crap she has, the hypocrisy. No one expects her to be perfect on this, we can all do our bit, but she made such a noise about it. She's not nearly as smart and business savvy as she likes to think she is. If she's not got some no bullshit sound advice in her corner it will all unravel quickly. And don't get me started on her preaching feminism then talking about being a good little wife.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone else notice that the hallway renovation inspo she posted last week was SO similar to Lydias? I just feel she’s trying to copy Lydia as much as possible but tweaking it slightly so she still seems “so original”.
Yeah, I noticed @Nestor. Kinda freaky because she has much better taste than Lyds, with a decent eye for colour.

Reactions: 1
Well maybe she can work at Selfridges or something similar when it's all over?

Reactions: 5
She at least has a PhD in fashion marketing (as ridiculous as it is that one can even get a PhD in such a banal topic) so she’ll always have options. Imagine Lydia working in Selfridges, no way they’d ever employ her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The hypocrisy of beggar Vic posting about the Australian bushfires when her sustainability credentials are at an all time low. This is the woman driving a gas guzzling Bentley around and who spent last LFW being chauffeured around London in it when it’s far easier and quicker to take the tube. This is the woman who takes, takes, takes and encourages mindless consumerism with her over 70 handbags and duck knows how many shoes! Does she think that shoe and handbag production is good for the environment? This is the woman who flies all around the world to promote the latest fashion etc and never speaks about offsetting her carbon emissions.

Australia is going through an appalling crisis at the moment, what it doesn’t need is a bunch of stupid mindless hypocritical influenzas jumping up and down virtue signalling. If you care make a donation and think about how you’re contributing hugely to the destruction of this planet and climate change.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.