Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria and Lydia don't decorate their houses with that personal touch we all do to make our houses feel like home. They just fill their houses with all the freebies.
They are QVC channels and their houses are the channel sets. It's so vulgar and tasteless.

Reactions: 12
YouTube and Instagram have totally lost what they were originally created for. I have watched as genuine, interesting people have turned into money grabbing, fake, monsters as their following has grown. Each channel slowly becomes nothing more than a lifestyle shopping channel without the honesty. They try to desperately disguise ad after ad. There are promotions, affiliate links, kindly gifted everything, I'm so grateful "guyzzs", brands " reaching out" generating breathtaking greed and entitlement until these people totally lose themselves. It stuns me when I read the comments and they are full of airhead superfans telling them how beautiful they are and how much they love them. The world has gone mad, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. For the sake of young kids I wish someone would expose these idiots and crash the gravy train!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But why?? Why do you sit on your butt like that, with a perfume bottle, on the ice, OUTSIDE IN THE COLD? A light flowerscented perfume.....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Imagine just being a normal family / couple having a lovely festive day out and watching her sit in the middle of an ice rink taking photo after photo 😂

Reactions: 13
Imagine just being a normal family / couple having a lovely festive day out and watching her sit in the middle of an ice rink taking photo after photo [emoji23]
I know, right!! They are bonkers.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Reactions: 4
The clothes from Holland Cooper seems nice, however using Vic cheapens it a bit imho, I can't stop thinking that it's Barbie clothes and they way she squeals doesn't improve anything.

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh. I’ve never even heard of this award she “won” and judging from their Instagram page...they’re not such a big deal.

Less than 800 followers? Okay then!

Reactions: 6
Vic says she has THREE projects coming up in 2020.

How many of them do we think will be more lame gift-with-purchase collabs with brands she says are the best everrrrrr?

Reactions: 6
When did she become such a beg. Turn up to an opening of an envelope

Reactions: 3
I don't understand her or her content! fashion isn't limited to luxury brands. For someone who has a degree in the stuff I don't know how she fails to grasp that. The people who can afford to buy the stuff she advertises for and loves to wear - those women/men do not watch youtube and they certainly don't need her help in that department. I'd love to see her take on investing in solid high street or regular stores and make them look luxury? I'd watch that. I love hautelemode. He's a fashion student who critiques shows and provides background to stuff that the average person won't know ie, take the stuff in fashion that is unreachable to most of the audience on youtube and make it accessible and palatable. I'd love to see her go thrifting or even challenge herself to design stuff. I don't know if it's a british thing but she tries too hard and takes herself too seriously.

She has brilliant work ethic and she really does run herself to the ground but youtube isn't a traditional job and those formulas aren't going to work ( hard work and grind= big gains) Her content at the very core of it, is stale. There is nothing accessible or interesting or educating about watching a white woman wear gifted designer clothes. I'd rather watch A N Y T H I N G else.

Reactions: 15
She has brilliant work ethic and she really does run herself to the ground
see I lost respect for her “work ethic” a long time ago.
She shoves it down our necks at every opportunity.
while living it up in her gifted clothes on her paid for trips in her swanky hotels, being brought to fashion week events she’s complaining she’s not front row or “appreciated”

There are 2 people running “inthefrow” now, not just her

And SINCE Alex has come on board EVERYTHING is a beg or a cash grab.

yet we’re still getting her flouncing around her gifted house moaning about how hard she works.

Reactions: 14
I think she shot herself in the foot with the whole sustainable thing. Made a big thing about it and has now just gone back to major Consumerism and makes every excuse under the sun why she gets sooo much crap. Hasn't even reigned in her the plastic usage. It's made her look like a major hypocrite and sell out and I think the only reason she is friends with Lydia Elise Millen is because they have ended doing the same dodgy things and are being called out for it. Its why you dont see either of them with other bloggers anymore. Nobody wants to associate with them because they are sell outs.

Reactions: 12
I’m irrationally (rationally) furious about ITF & Mr McG latest ads for Ugg - yes it says Ad at the beginning but not in a clear way and the Christmas Gift Guide they are both pushing in their bio is just a link to the Ugg website.

Reactions: 4
I’m irrationally (rationally) furious about ITF & Mr McG latest ads for Ugg - yes it says Ad at the beginning but not in a clear way and the Christmas Gift Guide they are both pushing in their bio is just a link to the Ugg website.
Yes me too!!! Maybe it's my hormones raging but I get so irritated with Alex, even his Uggs has this pseudo-wannabe rocker vibe to them 😂.

Reactions: 5
Alex is the cringiest. Watching him trying to transition into being an influencer himself is so so sooooo awkward!!

He’s plugging skincare and hair products now? Oh boy. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr. Frow is a creator now?
Of nothing..
Of nausea..
..What?
And I see they have yet another IG account 🙄 @themagraths - are they trying to rebrand as a power couple? Sit down kids, you’re hardly JayZ and Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.