Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world does Ted Baker Menswear think that Alex (or his merry band of bro's) represent their target audience?

Because Alex and his fan-bro's simply drip British luxury! :sneaky: 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Do any of them actually own (not rent) a suit?

Just... no.

View attachment 51558 View attachment 51559

When in reality... 🤦‍♀️

"Grab me another beer and make me some beans woman!"

View attachment 51560
He needs to use sunscreen! Sunburn just makes him look more trashy, and UV exposure makes the ink fade. Why spend all that money on your poser tattoos if you aren't going to protect them??

Bleh all around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He needs to use sunscreen! Sunburn just makes him look more trashy, and UV exposure makes the ink fade. Why spend all that money on your poser tattoos if you aren't going to protect them??

Bleh all around
Oh... that's not Alex. But that's what I imagine his fan-bro's look like. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️ (Striking resemblance.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched Tamara‘s new Q&A video and she talked about relationships and how a man should strive for more than just be a prop for his girl‘s social media and I immediately thought of Vic and Alex [emoji23] It‘s possible she‘s throwing shade at them since they had a fall out.
Another thing: I found it insulting to us women calling Alex Victoria‘s wife, I know it was meant as a joke, but we women are incredible and so smart and competent and we can achieve anything. Not to mention what we can endure and how strong we are. We bring other women & also men to the world!
And to call this douche a wife and put him in the same basket as us is downgrading to us, not him.
He is just a douche.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched Tamara‘s new Q&A video and she talked about relationships and how a man should strive for more that just be a prop for in his girl‘s social media and I immediately thought of Vic and Alex [emoji23] It‘s possible she‘s trowing shade at them since they had a fall out.
Another thing: I found it insulting to us women calling Alex Victoria‘s wife, I know it was meant as a joke, but we women are incredible and so smart and competent and we can achieve anything. Not to mention what we can endure and how strong we are. We bring other women & also men to the world!
And to call this douche a wife and put him in the same basket as us downgrading to us, not him.
He is just a douche.
I love Tamara!
She's an incredibly smart and wise woman.

Re: Alex as Vic's wife... That's a good point. I see both sides. Perhaps, her pet? But even then, that's degrading to all furbabies. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:
Manservant sounds appropriate.

Reactions: 6
Manservant and a greedy one he is! He obviously tries to take Vic‘s crown because he did not work to create his own!

P.S I am just sick of people comparing someone, who done something wrong or is overly emotional, to women.
We do it too and that is the saddest thing. Like we are weaker or less perfect than men, when in reality, we really do run the world. I would like to see in the future more us and not us the way men want us to be.
I am reading a book „What would the Spice Girls do“ and there was a part discussing how they just had fun without men, referencing to be yourself and enjoy life being already complete and perfect as you are.
I went a bit off topic now :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Tamara!

Re: Alex as Vic's wife... That's a good point. I see both sides. Perhaps, her pet? But even then, that's degrading to all furbabies. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:
I also love Tamara and the video was on point. She definetly knows what she is doing.

At one point, on the early days, I thought Tamara was going to be BFF with Lydia Millen. Back in the day Lydia and Tamara were a bit OTT (but Tamara was a bit more lux). And regardless they were on trips together Tamara chose well to stay away from Lydia.

I never thought Victoria would be BFF with Lydia. But in the last year Victoria's career is going downhill. So make sense she found Lydia to be her BFF.

All of the "I'm-so-cool-n-edgy-wannabe hipster"-types look all the same..which is funny because they really think they're all so special and unique.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Finally unfollowed this hole from Instagram and YouTube.
Stopped watching her videos ages ago and got sick of the constant wedding posts. She bores the tit out of me.

Reactions: 17
Finally finishing sundays video bc she annoyed me too much earlier, and did she wait to put the nice new duvet cover and sheets on the bed until after Steph visited? How gross, I would be peeved if someone made me sleep in the spare room with an old duvet cover stained with make up (as she said) when they had a nice new one sitting in the cupboard waiting to be changed.

Reactions: 5
I love Tamara!

I'd prefer to call him a leach. I think it suits his role more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to like Victoria's videos. But this last year or so she just seems to have completely changed. I remember when she went on lovely holidays and squealed with excitement at the rooms, jumped around on the bed and generally did all the stuff I do whenever I treat myself to something posh. Now she seems to have turned into a mega narcissist. All the stuff with the pictures of the wedding over and over, the snappy, mean replies on YouTube....all the lip fillers. She isn't the girl I used to watch ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I used to like Victoria's videos. But this last year or so she just seems to have completely changed. I remember when she went on lovely holidays and squealed with excitement at the rooms, jumped around on the bed and generally did all the stuff I do whenever I treat myself to something posh. Now she seems to have turned into a mega narcissist. All the stuff with the pictures of the wedding over and over, the snappy, mean replies on YouTube....all the lip fillers. She isn't the girl I used to watch ☹
This is exactly how I feel. I really dislike her content now, as I think she is not genuine, but hard sell. Everything is gifted, all products are her favourite, gifted products and loans are not honestly declared hence I completely lost trust in her. Her and Lidl should be friends, they are turning out to be very similar.

Reactions: 14
This is exactly how I feel. I really dislike her content now, as I think she is not genuine, but hard sell. Everything is gifted, all products are her favourite, gifted products and loans are not honestly declared hence I completely lost trust in her. Her and Lidl should be friends, they are turning out to be very similar.
Agree. Victoria's channel became as boring as Lydia's channel. She lost her pasion for fashion and is quite obvious anything she post now is to earn money. I also started to disliked when she decided her husband-to-be should work for her and follow her around. To me the videos lost the contact with audience. Is now like a couple documenting their #gifted holidays. She was better when travelled alone and interacted with other fashion bloggers, and talked to the audience about the products and places she visits.

Now she and her husband follow the Millen's like puppies asking for more followers and film their boring #gifted trips, boring #gifted dinners, boring #gifted life...

Shame she would never go back from this point. I see she will became exactly as boring and narcisist as her BFF Lydia Millen.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Vic’s been buying subscribers again - exactly 1,000 new subscribers on YT 3 times in the last month.
0914C1DC-E1AB-447D-90D9-E1349FEFF453.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like Vic’s been buying subscribers again - exactly 1,000 new subscribers on YT 3 times in the last month. View attachment 52088
Wait. Doesn't she complain about people that buy followers?

I also don't understand Vics deal with Bentley. Like is it worth it for Bentley? I honestly don't see many of her followers going out and buying one cause she has a loaned one...

Reactions: 10

I also don't understand Vics deal with Bentley. Like is it worth it for Bentley? I honestly don't see many of her followers going out and buying one cause she has a loaned one...
I bet herself and Lydia are so vocal about others buying followers because they’re trying to deflect the attention from themselves, they’re probably two of the worst for doing it.

E8F2385B-48DD-409E-8AB4-07F571D0F30B.jpeg

Her mother has come onto Instagram as Mamafrow now, has she only recently changed her name to that does anyone know?

She does and actually refused to go to an event because someone going had bought followers.
I wish you could still see Instagram stats as she has gained quite a few followers since the wedding, I bet some of those are fake as well

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch Tameras new vlog? At the LV event, Viccerz is sat two seats away from Tamera and she totally ignores her but speaks to Amelia sat in between them.

Burnnnnnn

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.