InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that girls like Caro, Xenia, Leonie or other fashion girls dont even know Victoria exists. Not to mention that Emrata and Victoria are two worlds apart.
Its a bit silly because she thinks so highly of herself but then when she goes to fashion week she gets depressed because she sees where she actually stands

Reactions: 11
I think that girls like Caro, Xenia, Leonie or other fashion girls dont even know Victoria exists. Not to mention that Emrata and Victoria are two worlds apart.
Its a bit silly because she thinks so highly of herself but then when she goes to fashion week she gets depressed because she sees where she actually stands
I’d respect her a bit if she came right out and said she’s turning down fashion week invites (if she gets them in the first place) because she doesn’t love how going makes her feel when she gets home. I guess if you’re confronted with your unremarkableness at these sorts of things, it starts to pull you down 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Couldn't agree more. That's the thing, instead just admitting she doesn't belong there as she is under the bar, she keeps pretending its the best fashion week ever and that she is the only UK influencer invited.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get it. I understand turning down an unpaid appearance to do a paid gig and it’s gotta be a tough decision but…

1. Block your calendar during critical fashion weeks so that you and your sponsors can plan around it well in advance.

2. Plan sponsored things that you are solely responsible for. That way you can create content in advance or in transit, thus making money without relying on third party vendors (photog, MUA, stylist etc.).

These are simple tips that would have allowed her to keep income streams coming in whilst being available for fashion calls.

Tamara’s agency sets up everything. Of course they take a cut, but at some point you have to realize that time is your most valuable asset and you’re losing money if you’re wasting time.

Note: I’m still not a Tamara fan. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get it. I understand turning down an unpaid appearance to do a paid gig and it’s gotta be a tough decision but…

1. Block your calendar during critical fashion weeks so that you and your sponsors can plan around it well in advance.

2. Plan sponsored things that you are solely responsible for. That way you can create content in advance or in transit, thus making money without relying on third party vendors (photog, MUA, stylist etc.).

These are simple tips that would have allowed her to keep income streams coming in whilst being available for fashion calls.

Tamara’s agency sets up everything. Of course they take a cut, but at some point you have to realize that time is your most valuable asset and you’re losing money if you’re wasting time.

Note: I’m still not a Tamara fan. :ROFLMAO:
And that’s the rub, eh? Tamara is with an agency who knows what they’re doing. Managing talent (in the loosest sense of the term) is their bread and butter. Vic has what’s her face over in Chicago and Briony (I still don’t know what she does). Gleam is way past its prime, but instead of going solo, she should’ve found an agency like WME or one of the other slick agencies growing their influencer portfolio. But nope, she thought she could go it alone and the after effects of that choice are noticeable.

ETA: maybe that’s why Vic is always late. Not factoring in the time differences between Chicago and Europe 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I see is a clothes hanger modelling clothes. I don't like her style or how anything looks on her. I would rather watch a real fashion channel over this. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was the ‘important project’ the cle de peau event? Because that’s the only other thing she’s done this month and that was last week so guess it’s an excuse
I Imagine she prioritised that if she got paid to do it rather than go to Paris.
Embarrassing she making out Em Rata has replaced her 😂 what a bleeping reach
Vic will always be known as ‘the girl who didn’t go to Paris’…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So....

she just outed herself as getting only ONE couture invitation and it was from the fragrance peeps?

Color me not impressed 🤣 Also seriously wtf is going on with the man-child's stories? No one gives a duck about his ugly fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait a minute. So Vic’s new Birkin is pre-loved, but made it out like she was picking it up from the store. All in the name of sustainability, I guess 🫠

Also, the 35 is way too big for her frame. She must look like a child playing in her mom’s clothes in real life.

• Haha
Wait a minute. So Vic’s new Birkin is pre-loved, but made it out like she was picking it up from the store. All in the name of sustainability, I guess 🫠

Also, the 35 is way too big for her frame. She must look like a child playing in her mom’s clothes in real life.
That's the only bag Luxury Promise can give for free.

• Haha

Agreed, and the Birkin 35 is rather passé at this point. It’s the 30 and smaller that are in much higher demand. The Birkin 35 is more of a tote, and when it’s loaded up with one’s necessities, it can be nearly unbearable to drag around.

Reactions: 6
That's the only bag Luxury Promise can give for free.
Yeaaaa she said smth like hermes appointment as if she is gg to the store! Always trying to paint a misleading story.
---

Her sky movie ads are so dumb.
her whole explanation is so forced and so stupid. Why shd people be influenced by her to watch tv at home???? Zzzz

the birkin is basic like her
2EE70060-11B7-41F1-B4E1-B536D19F7D2B.jpeg

---

Every part of her video must always be some product placement whether it’s paid or not. And linked to her self praise - ”so many of you commented my hair is so good … because I have been using …..”
zzzz

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She “manifested” that Birkin, by calling them up, telling them what she wanted, going there and choosing between two alternatives and paying for it. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Random but Alex used to have Vic in his bio, then he deleted it, then he added it back and I've just seen he's removed it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.