InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally sat at a Jimmy Choo dinner (that she already missed night one of), pretty noisy, seems like a nice atmosphere, but she's speaking directly into her camera that Alex is holding and saying "cheers babe to our ski trip and the end of a fabulous year" ???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's literally sat at a Jimmy Choo dinner (that she already missed night one of), pretty noisy, seems like a nice atmosphere, but she's speaking directly into her camera that Alex is holding and saying "cheers babe to our ski trip and the end of a fabulous year" ???

and during the JC shoot she sneaked in all her Tory Burch/ Precious Moments/ Holland Cooper crap to shoot as well!!

She didnt show any one of the other girls on the trip as well. It’s as though she and Alex were the only ones there. She is so out of touch with her JC fam.

Why would JC still think she is a valuable influencer to them? And more importantly why would anyone want to be decked out in tacky JC logo emblazoned ski gear?? Is there quality? I would rather invest in brands already established for proper ski / outdoor cold weather clothing instead of some overpriced designer brand?? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
and during the JC shoot she sneaked in all her Tory Burch/ Precious Moments/ Holland Cooper crap to shoot as well!!

She didnt show any one of the other girls on the trip as well. It’s as though she and Alex were the only ones there. She is so out of touch with her JC fam.

Why would JC still think she is a valuable influencer to them? And more importantly why would anyone want to be decked out in tacky JC logo emblazoned ski gear?? Is there quality? I would rather invest in brands already established for proper ski / outdoor cold weather clothing instead of some overpriced designer brand?? 😂
She is a last minute invite. That’s all there is to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I find this so odd. Josie tends to stack loads of brands in a single episode as well but find it so strange that they do this when working with a brand who is taking them on a big trip. Like if you go to a fashion show it’s gauche to wear other visible brands. Yes JC doesn’t make RTW, but it strikes me as inauthentic to be flogging HC so much when they are a competitor in shoes and bags.

Reactions: 7
I find this so odd. Josie tends to stack loads of brands in a single episode as well but find it so strange that they do this when working with a brand who is taking them on a big trip. Like if you go to a fashion show it’s gauche to wear other visible brands. Yes JC doesn’t make RTW, but it strikes me as inauthentic to be flogging HC so much when they are a competitor in shoes and bags.

She was totally showing off the other brands ski clothing during a JC ski trip
And she started the vlog with a Sky movie AD..
😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL when she showed Alex the JC shoes that were for him.

Vic: "Look babe, how cool!"

Alex: stony silence

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really thought she had hair extensions, but in a recent short vid, she answered someones question about it and said it was all natural. Hmmm...... 🤷‍♀️ looks over processed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
42CFD442-14C3-480C-87E3-A961DCC07D4A.jpeg

the secret is that she bought an electric sports cat but instead of revealing what it is she says she can’t pick it up yet and only wants to tell us what it is when she can show it so clickbait yet again. Also she looks horrible at the end of the video. Her mouth is all crooked from the lip fillers

8ED115EA-0A22-468F-895A-3F8CF03FF623.jpeg
71FBEA23-C67E-4420-B5CE-8C91C1BF87CB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve never seen a YouTuber who releases so many clickbait titled videos — only to in the video say I won’t show you whatever it is till the next video

At the start of the year she and Alex shared lots of Porsche stuff so… I’m 99% sure what that is. So hopefully you can all sleep well without that mystery hanging over your heads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's such a knob. She's making all her friends turn up for New Year's in black tie. I mean, of course everyone has many free tuxedos and ballgown in their wardrobe to dig into....

Screenshot_20221222_200121_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221222_200132_YouTube.jpg

She's so excited to show us the new car but of course she doesn't want to be seen to be bragging about that or the second property which is a second property and an investment, so not selling the Deanshanger Disaster.
Screenshot_20221222_202324_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221222_202342_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221222_202412_YouTube.jpg

She also took her 'team' to the Kimpton and she stayed in her own corner suite, which she repeatedly emphasises she paid for herself and is such a reasonable price. It's unclear what category of room her team got to stay in and whether they got the free Dyson or whether she's taken that to sell on ebay to recoup some of the cost.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Again Vic we couldn't give a duck about what car you get so no one is that interested in your sad little click bait secret. Who gives a duck in reality about someone bragging about a car that costs probably more then a house. So you can parade around with your moron husband while the majority of the country are sitting in houses they can't heat so they can feed their families. Go and duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guess what, we ordered a new electric car in March, got it in November, we were pleased and excited but no one else cared - why do influencers think stuff this is exciting for viewers?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess what, we ordered a new electric car in March, got it in November, we were pleased and excited but no one else cared - why do influencers think stuff this is exciting for viewers?

Exactly. She made an announcement of the car, it’s the video thumbnail and the announcement only appear in the last 5 min of a 40min vlog, fking waste of time over telling us nothing cos car isnt even the garage yet.
She prolly got the sports car for her son cos he passed his driving past yr. Lol.

Did you all catch the part (not sure which vid) abt how she wanted a white tie or black tie themed christmas party for friends in her house? And she said cos most of her friends are full of tattoos etc (implying they dont usually dress formal?)
Anyway the way she talked about the party theme was just so pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again Vic we couldn't give a duck about what car you get so no one is that interested in your sad little click bait secret. Who gives a duck in reality about someone bragging about a car that costs probably more then a house. So you can parade around with your moron husband while the majority of the country are sitting in houses they can't heat so they can feed their families. Go and duck off
Won’t be surprised if this new car has been kindly gifted. All that work for Range Rover and no discounted EV?!?

Black tie is for weddings and the royals. There’s no reason to expect your guests to show up in full tuxes and gowns for your DEANSHANGER event. PLEASE get over yourself, Vic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.