InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghhhhhh her clacking her nails on the product bottles makes me want to rip the nails off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no another suspense 🙄. On the way to Manchester not telling you why.....a house? Couldn't care less. She loves to think she's important

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going to document her decorating the new flat. Well I hope she does a better job then what she did with the house...god bath tub anyone? :sick: :sick: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her last vlog. How can someone with a PhD in Fashion not now what is High Jewellery? She said that her new Edge of Ember collection is HIGH JEWELLERY when its lab grown diamond collection made in a factory. High jewellery only applies to one of pieces, so one necklace made with a certain stone, not produced in more than that one piece that includes extremely fine and rare gem stones.
She probably meant fine jewellery but the fact that she doesn't know the difference yet pretends she is designing it is mind boggling.

Also watched that part when she says it bothers her what other people say about her. That's interesting considering we here found out she gathered a little group of girls, Josie, Lydia, Leonie Hanne, Suzie, Em Shelx and Patricia Bright to talk badly about Tamara, then it came out that Patricia or Em Shelx told Tamara that Victoria was badmouthing her and purposely excluded her while pretending to be her friend. We all know who the mean girl is after all.
There is a vlog from about 4 or 5 years ago, you can actually see Vic's mean girl behaviour towards Tamara. It was Tamara, Vic, Suzie, Carly, Em and Amelia on a trip. Tamara was sharing a room with Amelia. It was (allegedly) PB who alerted Tamara ... I just happened to see PB's IG stories on the night Tamara uploaded her vlog speaking of a "friend" who comments on her pics but speaks bad behind her back and a friend in common told on Vic ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she pronouncing vase as ‘vays’. I know it’s pronounced that way across the pond, but she’s English

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why isnt this perfume girlie in Paris for Guerlain perfume?
Tamara, Bryanboy, Camille, etc all invited 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The "vaze" sent me as well. 😂

Also, in case anyone doesn't know, Daylesford and Bamford are owned by the Bamford family who funded Boris Johnson's wedding party in their country pile. So just in case such things matter to you, Daylesford is essentially a Tory-funding brand. #justsaying

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She kept saying it’s a good size for travel but didnt she say the same of that huge YSL bag?
She is filming this unboxing many times for various social media platforms 😂
It’s NOT great for travel, as it won’t fit under a plane seat unless you lay it on its side or bend the handles; the corners of the bag get “skinned” easily, and when it’s full, it weighs a ton, as the bag is heavy empty! And, you have to be careful not to overstuff it, as you’ll stretch out the leather. Plus, as there is no shoulder strap, it has to be hand carried at all times.

She’ll find out for herself!😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.