InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her multiple claims she was going to take her “team” on a big trip - maybe Las Vegas - to celebrate them and all they do for her?

She’s pampered all the time. Surely it would be nice to pay it forward

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it wasn’t for the other ladies on the trip.. you wouldn’t even know that Jimmy Choo had a party on the slopes. Does this couple have any fun? What a waste of space.

Reactions: 8
In a few hours she’ll be begging for likes on that post, blaming insta. Whereas no one ‘likes’ a stupid wannabe editorial shot of her standing legs akimbo on the slopes.
Did she even ski on this trip? Or was it all about taking photos. I don’t think she knows what fun is anymore. I bet she’s a right fun sponge on these trips.

Reactions: 11
In a few hours she’ll be begging for likes on that post, blaming insta. Whereas no one ‘likes’ a stupid wannabe editorial shot of her standing legs akimbo on the slopes.
Did she even ski on this trip? Or was it all about taking photos. I don’t think she knows what fun is anymore. I bet she’s a right fun sponge on these trips.
This photo would make more sense with a snowboard. Where’s the other ski. It just looks staged because WHERE’S THE SECOND SKI?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This photo would make more sense with a snowboard. Where’s the other ski. It just looks staged because WHERE’S THE SECOND SKI?!?
Good eye and an excellent point. The Vic should hire you! Aren’t you dying to be on the “team,”
girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only enjoyed shaking her legs by the indoor pool and the sauna lol
No actual snow action.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the last time she actually went somewhere on holiday on her own dime? I know they have Boe now but what I've never understood is that they have money, neither has a job that ties them to the UK, so why not actually go places on holiday where you can actually just create organic content that might also be of interest to someone? I know she's not a travel blogger but surely a backdrop of a day out in Rome or a Christmas market in Germany would be of way more interest than the bloody attic and might actually mean she learns something new.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember the last time she actually went somewhere on holiday on her own dime? I know they have Boe now but what I've never understood is that they have money, neither has a job that ties them to the UK, so why not actually go places on holiday where you can actually just create organic content that might also be of interest to someone? I know she's not a travel blogger but surely a backdrop of a day out in Rome or a Christmas market in Germany would be of way more interest than the bloody attic and might actually mean she learns something new.
PAY for her own holiday?? Absolute MADNESS!! 🤣🤣

PAY for her own holiday?? Absolute MADNESS!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I'm late to this but this is SO annoying! Holland Cooper is wannabe Ralph Lauren, wholly unoriginal and new money to the max. The HC founder's husband is, I believe, the founder of Superdry, yet another company founded on false pretences. When Superdry started, it tried to pass itself off as Japanese streetwear, with all the Japanese typography etc, which they still do to this day. Cultural appropriation and should not be applauded.

I just saw a TikTok (not by her) that stated HC is an „old money brand that makes you look expensive and elegant“. This feels like gaslighting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.